剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我关心你
I care about you.
好的
Okay.
你还好吧
You doin' all right?
不好
Not really.
我觉得镇上的人都在议论我
I feel like everybody in town is just talkin' about me.
我很肯定不是这样 但我理解这种感觉
I'm sure that's not true, but I know the feeling.
当我在高三输掉季后赛时
When I lost that playoff game my junior year,
水塔上喷着"柯尔特去死"
someone spray-painted "Fuck Colt" on the water tower.
虽然是公鸡干的 但还挺让人伤心的
It was Rooster, but I mean, it still hurt.
真是够糟糕的 那个到现在还留在水塔上
Kinda messed up they still haven't painted over that.
是啊 我把那个涂掉了 然后公鸡又重新喷了上去
Yeah, I did... then Rooster put it back up there.
那么 你什么时候去 - 明天
So, when are you gonna... - Tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
能让我开车送你吗
Can I give you a ride?
我觉得这样不好 柯尔特
I don't think that's a good idea, Colt.
本来就挺难过了
It's already pretty emotional and...
我得找个心如死水的人陪着 比如达琳
I need to go with someone who's dead inside, like my sister Darlene.
我可以做到心如死水
I can be dead inside.
我开车来回经过那座水塔15年了
I mean, I have been for 15 years, drivin' past the water tower.
听着 实话讲
Look, to be honest, Colt...
我可不想跟一个不认可我的做法的人
I don't wanna sit in a car with someone for 30 minutes
在车里坐30分钟
who doesn't believe in what I'm doing.
现在 我怎么想并不重要
What I believe doesn't matter right now.
要是我们要生下这个孩子
I mean, if we were havin' this baby,
我会开车送你去医院 整个生产过程都陪在那里
I would drive you to the hospital and I'd be there for the entire thing.
这也是我的责任
This is my responsibility, too.
我是在请求你让我支持你
I'm just asking you to let me support you.
那好
All right, fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
那好
Okay.
我几点来接你
What time do I pick you up?
你是在用垃圾袋代替车窗玻璃吗
Does your truck have trash bags for windows?
是的
Yeah.
那开我的车去
We'll take my car.
嘿 - 你好啊
Hey. - What's up?
你在干吗
Whatcha doin'?
写报告 喝啤酒
Workin' on a report... havin' a drink.
就像又回到了高中那会儿
Oh, it's like high school all over again, huh?
是啊
Yep.
只是没法付钱让大卫詹宁斯代写
Except I can't pay David Jennings to write these for me.
不过我确实给他打了通电♥话♥
Though I did give him a call.
大卫詹宁斯不是死了吗 - 是死了
Isn't David Jennings dead? - Yeah.
他妈接电♥话♥时也是这么说的
That's what his mom said when she answered the phone.
喝啤酒吗 - 当然了
Want a beer? - Yeah, sure.
谢了
Thank you.
你怎么在外面坐着 冷死了
What you doin' out here? It's freezin'.
这里勉强能连上咱家的无线网络
Well, from this spot, I just barely connect to the house Wi-Fi.
别告诉老爸
Don't tell Dad.
冰箱和厕所也都在这儿 挺不错的
Out here, my fridge and my bathroom are in the same spot, so that's cool.
你怎么样了
So... what's up with you?
我明天开车送海瑟去诊所
Taking Heather to the clinic tomorrow.
该死 - 可不是嘛
Damn. - Yeah.
你想聊聊这事吗
You wanna talk about it?
不想
Nope.
所以我才来找你
That's why I come out here.
一起一醉方休
To hang out and get drunk with you.
我不能跟你一起一醉方休
Well, can't get drunk with you,
但我可以跟你一起一直醉着
but I can maintain drunk with you.
你写报告干什么
What are you workin' on a report for?
伙计 这工作跟我想的不一样
Dude... this job is not what I thought it was gonna be.
就像我大专时报名女性研究课
It's like that time I signed up for that women's studies class at junior college.
还以为自己可以泡到妞
Thought it'd be a good place to pick up chicks.
结果来的只有我和40个同样心怀不轨的大老爷们儿
Turned out it was just me and 40 other dudes with the same idea.
还有个失望的女同
And one disappointed lesbian.
我也是打着这个主意
That's exactly
才上了佛州大学的人类性行为学课
why I took that human sexuality class at Florida State.
是吗 也没得逞吗
Oh, yeah? Didn't work, neither?
得逞了 我睡了好多姑娘 我可是他妈的四分卫
No, I got laid a ton. I was the fuckin' quarterback.
你只是把球传给了对手而已
Can you really call yourself the quarterback
还好意思说自己是四分卫
if you only complete passes to the other team?
你真是个混球
You're an asshole.
听着 老兄
Look, man...
我知道海瑟这事挺烦心的 可是
I know this whole thing with Heather sucks, but...
随着时间过去 会好起来的
with the passage of a little time, the healin' will begin.
虽然现在看上去不太可能
Even though it seems impossible right now...
你会变得更坚强的
you'll be a stronger person for the experience.
这是从女性研究课上学的
You learn that for your women's studies?
不是 是跟大卫詹宁斯他妈学的
No, David Jennings' mom.
我们聊她死去的儿子聊了20分钟
We talked for, like, 20 minutes about her dead son.
我在想她是不是火♥辣♥依旧
I wonder if she's still hot.
我就随口说说
I'm just sayin',
要是给我把钥匙 我可以替你来开门
if you gave me a key, I could open the bar for you.
汉克 你听到了吗
Hank, do you hear that?
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
上帝 你非要夺走我所爱的一切吗
God, must you take everything I love?
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
德拉克 咬他
Drake, sic 'em.
好孩子 德拉克
Good boy, Drake.
别太得意了
Don't get cocky.
它可能会带着武器回来
He may be comin' back with a weapon.
你拿我的工具干什么
What are you doin' with my tools?
去帮老妈 酒吧发水了
I'm going to help Mom. Bar flooded.
这事我可没听说
I didn't hear anything about that.
你不就是想没人来烦你嘛
Well, that's the way you want it, right? No one botherin' you?
怎么 你的凯蒂猫牧场没工具吗
What's the matter? Your Hello Kitty Ranch doesn't have any tools?
是叫我的小马牧场
It's My Little Pony Ranch.
大家怎么就记不住呢
Why can't anybody fuckin' remember that?
行了 都过去一个小时了
And no, Dad, it's like an hour away, all right?
我可没时间在这儿跟你扯
I ain't got time for this shit.
开什么玩笑
Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?
嗨 我之前预约过 海瑟罗斯
Hi, I have an appointment. Heather Roth.
把这些表格填了 我们会叫你的
Okay, just fill out these forms, and we'll call you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些安全套是免费的吗
These condoms free?
有点迟了 不是吗
It's a little late now, isn't it?
你还好吧
You doin' okay?
是的
Yeah.
嘿 我给你带了点东西
Oh, hey, I, uh... I brought you somethin'.
该死
Whoa! Shit.
是
It's, uh...
我的圣克里斯托弗章
my, uh, Saint Christopher's medal.
它会保护你的
It's supposed to protect you.
我知道这挺傻的 可我以前打球时
I know it's silly, but when I was playin' football,
我的膝盖动了四次手术
I had, like, four surgeries on my knee.
每次手术我都带着 每次都平安无事
I wore it every time, came out fine.
你应该在打球时带着才对
Maybe you should have worn it while you were playin'.
我们做♥爱♥时带着就好了
Maybe I should have wore it when we were fuckin'.
你真贴心
It's real sweet of you.
很高兴有你陪我来
I'm glad you're here, Colt.
没什么
'Course.
我们一起应对 对吗
We're in this together, right?
谢谢
Thanks.
"生殖器疣和你"
"Genital Warts and You."
他们怎么在划独木舟
Why are they kayakin'?
行了 妈
All right, Ma...
我把阁楼上的水管解冻了
I thawed out that pipe in the attic...
冲过了 把爆开的那段给换了
flushed it and replaced the section that burst.
谢谢 亲爱的 - 好的
Thank you, honey. - Yep.
要是我开的是书店 你还会帮我吗
Hey, if I owned a bookstore, would you still help me out?
你以为我没在巴诺书店喝醉过吗
If you think I haven't gotten drunk in a Barnes & Noble, you'd be wrong.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表