剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
不是 我爱我的两个儿子
No, I love my boys.
还有这次谈话
And this conversation.
希望很快能再见到你
Hope to see you again soon.
你就是故意这么说的
You're fucking with me.
早上好 本奈特先生 - 早上好 艾比
Morning, Mr. Bennett. - Morning, Abby.
你这是要去哪儿吗
You heading somewhere?
是的 去丹佛
Yeah. I'm, uh, going to Denver.
我不知道柯尔特干了什么 但我并不意外
Well, I'm not sure what Colt did, but I can't say I'm surprised.
希望我们能保持联♥系♥
And I hope we stay in touch.
我要去参加一个面试
No, I'm going for an interview.
住朋友家
I'm staying overnight with a friend.
所以柯尔特没做错什么
Oh. So Colt didn't fuck anything up?
本奈特先生 - 明白了
Mr. Bennett. - Asked and answered.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
柯尔特 - 嗨
Colt? - Hi.
车加过油了 胎压也检查过了
Gassed up your truck. Checked your tire pressure.
可以开着上路了 - 谢谢
You're good to go. - Thanks.
你昨晚没回来睡觉
You didn't come to bed last night?
是的
No.
看了两遍体育新闻 记下十佳球
Watched SportsCenter twice, memorized the Top 10,
去公鸡那儿
then went over to Rooster's,
假装我全都猜中了
pretended like I guessed 'em all.
在他家沙发上睡了过去
I passed out on his couch.
醒来时
When I woke up in the morning,
发现沙发被搬到了外面草地上
somehow he'd moved the couch out to the pasture.
他可真聪明
Guy's a fucking genius.
格伦伍德斯普林斯有个隐蔽测速点
There's a speed trap in Glenwood Springs.
我知道
I know.
警♥察♥就躲在那块"冻住脂肪"的广♥告♥牌后面
Cop hides behind the "Freeze the Fat" Billboard.
威尔北面有个酒驾检查点
Just north of Vail, there's a DUI checkpoint.
现在还不到早上六点
It's not even 6:00 a.M.
是啊 我以为你面试前
Yeah, just... figured you might have a drink
可能要喝点酒平静一下
to calm your nerves before your interview.
我不会喝的
I'm not gonna drink.
那好
Okay.
看来不需要这个了
Guess you won't be needing this.
好吧 那么
Okay, well...
那就祝你好运
Good luck, I guess.
谢谢 到了丹佛我给你打电♥话♥
Thanks. I'll, uh, call you when I get to Denver.
反正你都准备了
I mean, you did go to all the trouble.
小心开车
Drive safe.
想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
不想 - 很好
Nope. - Good.
跟你哥聊过了
You hear from your brother?
是的 他说他要回来
Yeah. He said he's coming back.
要谈谈吗 - 不要
You wanna talk about it? - No.
希望我们不会每天都这么讲话
I wish we could not talk like this every day.
干活去吧
Let's get to work.
这是谁啊
Now who in the hell is this?
好像是萨姆彼得森 全新的索罗德皮卡
Looks like Sam Peterson. Brand new Silverado.
别告诉我他是从艾尔韦店里买♥♥的
Don't tell me he got that at Elway's dealership.
是 从那儿买♥♥的车牌上写着呢 该死
He did. It's right there on the fucking plates. Fuck me.
嘿 萨姆 你好吗
Hey, Sam. How are you?
我得了脑癌 你呢
I got brain cancer. How about you?
我有柯尔特 - 妈呀 更惨
I got Colt. - Oh, shit. Even worse.
老年人真刻薄
Man, old people are mean.
你怎么来了
What brings you by?
来告诉你
Come by to let you know
这周末我就要跟诺伊曼山签合同了
I'll be closing the deal with Neumann's Hill at the end of the week.
要是你们有兴趣买♥♥
And I'm still willing to give you a better deal than them,
我依然会给你们更优♥惠♥的条件
if you're interested.
我们的确有兴趣 - 我们没有
I'd say we're definitely interested. - We're not.
我们可以谈谈 - 我们不谈
I mean, we can talk about it. - We can't.
我们会给你答复的 - 我们不会
We'll get back to you. - We won't.
很感激你能想着我们 萨姆
I appreciate you thinking about us, Sam.
如果卖♥♥给诺伊曼山
Well, if I am selling to Neumann's Hill,
我有很多东西可以给你们
I got a lot of stuff that you're welcome to.
木料和饲料 好多绝缘材料
Lumber and feed, a whole bunch of insulation.
而且是好的那种 在石棉被禁用之前
And it's the good kind, too, before they banned asbestos.
石棉吗 我可不碰那玩意
Asbestos? I'm not touching that shit.
我会让我儿子去取的
I'll send the boys over for it.
来啦
There he is.
叫我烤汁猪排堡 因为我回来了 贱♥人♥
Call me the McRib, 'cause I'm back, bitch!
很高兴你回来了 - 是啊 我也很高兴
I'm glad you're back, man. - Yeah, man. Me, too.
嘿 艾比去参加那个面试了
Hey, so, uh, did Abby take on that interview?
去了 今早走的
Yeah, she left this morning.
要是她通过了你怎么办
What are you gonna do if she gets the job?
不知道
Got no idea.
所以我才给她的车加了油 还在车里放了张CD
That's why I gassed up her car and put in a mix CD.
里面的歌♥都是关于思乡的
All songs about missing home.
肯尼的<重返故土>
"Back Where I Come From" by Kenny.
德克斯的<家>
"Home" by Dierks.
小汉克的<在丹佛吸毒过量>
Some song by Hank Jr. called "OD'd in Denver."
她会明白的
She'll get the message.
嘿 看看我想出来的东西 让让
Oh, hey, check out what I've come up with. Get out.
锤子飞镖
Hammer-darts.
天啊 - 是的
Holy shit! - Yeah.
我比以往任何时候都更喜欢当牧场主了
I have never loved being a rancher more than I do right now.
我们怎么没早点想出来
Man, how did we not come up with this sooner?
是老爸发明的
Man, actually Dad invented it.
他之前扔锤子砸我 我躲开了
He threw a hammer at me and I ducked.
行了 我知道今天要做什么了
Well, I'll tell you what. I know what we're doing today.
是啊 这样倒好了
Yeah, I wish.
我要去看看有没有牛生崽
I gotta go out and check to see if any of 'em heifers are calving,
你去把畜栏清理了
and you gotta go muck the stalls.
不错 就一个小改变
Yeah, that's a good one. Uh, one small change.
没门
No fucking way.
我知道铲屎不是好活
Look, I know it sucks, man,
但总得有人干
but somebody's gotta shovel shit, so...
好啊 那你去啊
Yeah, cool. Well, let me know how that goes for you.
不行
Yeah. No. Uh...
过去六个月是我跟老爸在料理牧场
I've been running this ranch with Dad for the last six months.
很好
Oh, that's great.
我跟老爸在牧场干了15年
I've been running this ranch with Dad for about 15 years.
你脑袋被锤子飞镖打了吗
Did you get hit in the head with one of these hammer-darts?
有两个打到了我
Two of 'em hit me.
这不会改变这里我说了算的事实
That don't change the fact that I'm in charge.
对啊 你说了算 就一个小小的改变
Right. You're in charge. Uh, just one little change.
没门儿
No fucking way.
这样吧
Hey, check it out.
不如用成年人的方式解决
Why don't we handle this like adults, all right?
用锤子飞镖比比
One round of Hammer-darts.
好啊
All right.
离靶心最近的先挑怎么样
Closest to the bulls-eye gets to pick. Okay?
我已经是个传奇了
Just so you know, I'm already a legend.
人称迈克海默 因为你做不到这样
They call me MC Hammer, because you can't touch this.
我就像雷神托尔
Boom! I'm like fuckin' Thor.
就像烤汁猪排堡 我走了
Just like the McRib, I'm gone.
这是杏仁牛奶
Here's some almond milk.
柯尔特喜欢 所以我想女的会喜欢
Colt likes it, so I figured a lady would.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些合同可以签了
So, these contracts are ready to sign.
你有什么最后要问的吗
Do you have any last questions?
就一个问题
Just one.
我这是在犯下大错吗
Am I making a huge fucking mistake?
绝对不会 签在这里
Oh, definitely. Sign right here.
你担心什么 - 管道安全吗
What are you worried about? - Is this pipeline safe?
我前妻说
My ex-wife says there's been, like,
过去30年里发生过九千起油喷事件
9,000 oil spills in the last 30 years.
其实这九千起油喷事件里的大多数
The fact is, the vast majority of those 9,000 spills
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表