剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我可不去墨西哥
I'm not going to Mexico.
既然要旅行干吗不带我去法国
Why don't you take me to fuckin' France while you're at it?
你们俩可真是绝配
You two really are perfect for each other.
是吗 太好了 太棒了
Oh, yeah? Great, that's great. That's awesome.
好的 谢谢老妈
Uh-huh. Yeah, thanks, Mom.
嘿 要是有维柯丁
Hey, uh, if you see any Vicodin laying around,
你就放包里拿回来
just throw 'em in your purse, all right?
喂
Hello?
老爸怎么样了 - 他挺好的
How's Dad? - Oh, yeah, he's great.
有关
Something about a...
我们喜欢的巨轮车叫什么来着
Shit, what's that monster truck we like?
寡妇制♥造♥者 - 对 做手术把那个治好了
The Widowmaker. - Yeah, they fixed that.
天啊
Man! Oh!
好吧 老爸没事了我很高兴
Okay, I'm glad Dad is okay.
嘿 你今天见过艾比吗
Oh, hey, have you seen Abby today?
她一小时前走了 - 什么
She left like an hour ago. - What?
她把一个行李箱放进车里就开走了
Yeah, she threw a suitcase in her truck and took off.
她说什么了吗
She say anything?
我说"你去哪儿"
Well, I said, "Where you goin'?"
她说"不关你事"
and she said, "Mind your own fucking business."
我觉得倒是挺正常的
I don't know, seemed normal to me.
难以置信 她没道别就走了
I can't believe it. She just went to Denver without even saying goodbye to me.
冷静好吗
All right, well, calm down,all right?
不一定是那样
We don't know that to be true.
我刚买♥♥下牧场
I just got the ranch...
老爸也刚稳定下来
and we find out Dad is doin' okay...
我想一起庆祝的那个人却不在
and the one person I want to celebrate with isn't even here.
是啊
Yeah.
是挺难办的
Well, see, it's a tough situation.
你们俩是我认识的最坚强的一对
You guys are the strongest couple I know.
你们会处理好的
I'm sure you're gonna work everything out.
是珍
And there's Jen.
她的车比你的好感觉如何
How does it feel to have a girlfriend with a nicer truck than you?
比有个刚搬去丹佛的女朋友强
Feels a little bit better than having a girlfriend who just moved to Denver.
怎么了 不能叫你性♥爱♥机器珍的人
What's up, person I'm not allowed to call Sex Machine Jen?
钻个空子
Loophole.
我有些坏消息
I have some bad news.
管道不铺了
We're not gonna do the pipeline.
什么
What?
公♥司♥决定抗♥议♥招来了太多负面的公众关注
Company decided the protestors caused too much bad publicity.
不值得这么做
It's not worth it to them.
慢着 可是 那我们的钱呢
Wait, but... but what about our money?
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表