剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 亲爱的 我给你留了热水
Hey, babe. I saved you some hot water.
我洗了个"两分钟火警演习"淋浴
I did my patented "Two-minute drill" Shower.
只冲了屁♥股♥沟和蛋蛋
Just hit the pits and the balls.
嘿 我有惊喜给你
Oh, hey, I got a surprise for you.
瞧瞧看
Check this out.
等等 是我的东西吗 - 对
Wait, is that my stuff? - Yeah.
我知道因为搬来住你压力挺大
I know you're stressed about moving in.
我希望你不要担心
And I didn't want you to worry,
所以我去了你家把你的东西拿来
so I stopped by your place to pick up some stuff.
所以 这一半是你的 这一半是我的
So, this half is yours, this half is mine.
你结婚前能投票选年度最佳丈夫吗
Uh, can you win husband of the year before you're even married?
因为要是可以 我就稳操胜券了
'Cause if you can, just... Shoo-in.
嘿 说到这个 去看看衣橱
Oh, hey, speaking of shoo-in, check out the closet.
里面放着你的鞋
That your shoes are in.
懂了吗 是谐音 因为
Get it? "Shoe-in"? 'Cause the...
鞋在衣橱里
There's shoes in the closet.
开什么玩笑 你为什么这么做
Are you fucking kidding me? Why would you do that?
我想说 "因为我爱你"
I wanna say, "Because I love you..."
但我觉得我应该说 "因为我笨"
but I think I should say "'Cause I'm stupid."
别再插手管所有的事了
Just stop trying to fix everything, okay?
给我修车 让你♥爸♥同意我搬来
My truck, asking your dad to let me move in here,
把我的东西搬来 别了
movin' my shit. Just stop!
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
那我不做♥爱♥你又支持你的人了
I will stop being a loving, supporting person.
没问题
You got it. That is not a problem.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是有心的 我只是
I didn't mean that. I just... I...
我觉得自己现在说什么做什么都不对
I feel like everything I say or do right now is wrong.
不是这样 只是
It's not. It's just...
刚才你洗澡时 我
You were in the shower and I was...
看着那个1999年全区冠军奖杯
looking at that '99 all-district trophy.
想起你赢下它时的事
I remember when you got it.
我们俩当时就在这儿
We were both right here...
躺在床上 谈论着
lyin' in your bed, talkin' about
要怎么过人生
what we wanted to do with our lives.
你想做橄榄球运动员 我想教书
You wanted to be a football player. I wanted to teach.
现在我们谁都没如愿
But neither one of us is doing that.
我们怎么会20年后
How is it possible that almost 20 years later,
还在原地
we're both in the exact same spot?
这只是暂时的
It's just temporary.
我只是觉得非常迷茫
I just feel so lost.
我设想的都没了
Everything that I thought I was is gone.
我的工作 房♥子
My job. My house.
甚至连结婚也是
Even getting married.
我以后就不是艾比 菲利普斯了
You know? I'm not gonna be Abby Phillips,
而是艾比 菲利普斯 本奈特
I'm gonna be Abby Phillips-Bennett.
别会错我的意 我爱你
Don't get me wrong, I love you,
我想结婚 我只是
and I want to get married, I do. I just...
我现在不知道自己是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
你
You...
最坚强
are the strongest...
最聪明
smartest...
最有爱心的人
most loving person I know.
你让每个人的人生都更美好
You make everyone's life who you come in contact with better.
记得中学毕业那年吗?
Come on, you remember senior year?
大家都想用卫生纸把学校缠起来
We all wanted to TP the school...
而你却让我们种了树
You made us plant trees instead.
等等 当然了 我们后来还是那么做了 可是
Oh, wait. Well, of course we TP'd 'em later, but...
你会扛过去的
You're gonna get through this.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为是你
'Cause it's you.
听着 要是这样能让你好受些
Listen, if it makes you feel better...
我就把姓改了 柯尔特 菲利普斯
I'll change my last name. Colt Phillips.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do that.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我的姓可不能用"F"开头
'Cause I can't have a last name starting with "F."
开个玩笑
I'm kidding!
谢谢你这么贴心
Thank you for being so sweet.
好好抱抱
Bring it in.
我喜欢自己的人生井井有条
I liked it better when my life was together
而你的人生破乱不堪的那个时候
and your life sucked.
耐心点 亲爱的
Give it time, babe, give it time.
两分钟洗不干净 去洗吧
All right. Two minutes doesn't cut it. Hit the showers, Bennett.
唷
Whew.
不是吧 你知道吗
No, you know what?
那个腌黄瓜能让我吃吗
Can I have that gherkin?
不行
No.
每次你吃一个
Every time you eat one of those things,
我就要听你喊胃痛一个星期
I hear about your heartburn for a week.
你什么时候成我老婆了
When did you become my wife?
知道吗
You know what?
给 希望你噎着
Here. Hope you choke on it.
要是你说了
You know, if you started that sentence
"我真该嫁给你哥"
with, "I should've married your brother,"
我发誓你就是沙琳
I'd swear you was Charlene.
我要做沙琳
I'm gonna do what Charlene
多年前就该做的
should've done years ago
离开你
and leave you.
乔安妮
Joanne?
抱歉 女士 我认错人了
Oh, pardon me, ma'am, I thought you were someone else.
没关系
No problem.
关于腌黄瓜你说得对
You know, you was right about that gherkin.
结账时顺便买♥♥点消化药 行吗
Throw a roll of Tums on that tab, would you?
嘿 乔安妮 -嘿 博
Hey, Joanne. - Hey, Beau!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我以为自己刚才在餐厅里看见的是你
You know, I thought I saw you at the diner...
其实不是
but I didn't.
好吧
Oh, okay.
如果你想知道
Well, if you're interested,
我也没去西夫韦超♥市♥或者捷飞络汽车保养
I also wasn't at the Safeway or the Jiffy Lube.
我一直跟自己说我能忘掉你可是
I've been telling myself I could get over you, but...
觉着要是见着你觉着要是见着你
Just thinking I saw you...
我只想
all I wanted to do was...
什么
What?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表