剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我们就要结婚了 你该学会这句话
We're gonna get married, so it's a phrase you should learn.
好吧 这句话用宜家语怎么说
All right, how do you say "You're right" in IKEA?
是瑞典语
Swedish.
好吧 瑞典语 艾比 瑞典语
Okay. Swedish, Abby. Swedish.
我还有其他事
You know, there's something else I, uh,
想跟你说
want to talk to you about.
慢着
Oh, actually, hang on.
大联盟口香糖 - 对
That Big League Chew? - Yep.
我小时候很喜欢吃这个
I used to love this stuff when I was a kid.
本奈特先生
Mr. Bennett.
嘿
Hey.
他来了
There he is.
你怎么样啊 大个子
How you doin', big guy?
你到底有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
没什么
Nothing.
你也没什么毛病
And there is nothing wrong with you.
你要什么吗 要大联盟口香糖吗
Can I get you anything? You want a little Big League Chew?
要是你肯去医院 我就给你
I'll give it to you if you go to the hospital.
上帝 如果要带我走 那就现在吧
God, if you're gonna take me, do it now.
别担心 本奈特先生
Don't worry, Mr. Bennett,
我以后不会让柯尔特再这么讲话了
I'll get Colt to stop talking like that.
我最想念的人会是你 艾比
I'll miss you the most, Abby.
谢谢你 在我爸的事上对我的帮助
Thank you, for all your help with my dad.
还有我妈的事
And my mom.
而且谢谢你今早打死了那只蜘蛛
Oh, and thank you for killing that spider this morning.
那不是蜘蛛 是根线
It wasn't a spider. It was a piece of thread.
无所谓了
Whatever.
要是没你在 我不知道自己该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here, babe.
你刚才要说什么
All right, what did you wanna talk to me about?
没事 没什么要紧事
Oh. Yeah, it's nothing. It's not important.
好的
Okay.
"我爱你"用宜家语怎么说
How do you say "I love you" in IKEA?
是瑞典语
It's Swedish.
跟"你是对的"一样
What? So it's the same as "You're right"?
就像"阿罗哈"
Oh, it's like, aloha.
不是的
No.
嘿 - 嘿 你怎么来了
Hey. - Hey. What are you doing here?
你是个抗♥议♥者 真可爱
You're a protestor. That's cute.
对不起
I'm sorry.
老爸心脏病发不怪你
It wasn't your fault Dad had a heart attack.
也不怪你
And it wasn't yours either.
那就只能怪
Yeah. Well, I guess that just leaves...
公鸡了
Rooster.
很抱歉我还说了些其他的
I'm also sorry about all that other stuff I said.
你说得对 我当时急疯了 并不是存心的
You're right. I was out of line. I didn't mean it, is all.
你确定 你当时可是脱口而出
You sure? 'Cause it came pretty easy to you.
你之前不该出走的
You shouldn't have left, Mom.
我也一样
And I shouldn't have left either.
柯尔特 这么想不对
Colt... that's not right.
我有我的生活 你有你的生活
I had to live my life, and you had to live your life,
这些跟你♥爸♥心脏病发都没关系
and none of that had anything to do with what happened to Dad.
我是说 着急是正常的 但不必自责
I mean, it's okay to be upset, but don't blame yourself.
我当时以为他会去世
I was convinced he was gonna die.
我就
And I just...
一直想我们以前吵架的事
I kept thinking about all them fights we had...
觉得那么做很蠢
and how stupid that was.
我明白 我是说 我知道他总有一天会离去 可是
I get it. I mean, I know he's going to die someday, but...
我接受不了来得这么快
I'm not ready for it to be this soon.
他得见过他的孙子孙女才行
I mean, he's gotta meet his grandkids
这样以后我讲他有多浑时 孩子们才会相信
so they believe me when I tell 'em what a son of a bitch he was.
看到你♥爸♥那样 肯定挺叫人害怕的
It must've been pretty scary to see your dad like that.
我浪费了好多原本可以陪他的时间
I just... I wasted so much time that, like, I could have been with him.
听着 他不会有事的
Look, he's gonna be okay.
看看好的方面
I mean, look at the good news.
检查发现你♥爸♥其实是有心的
They found out that your father actually has a heart.
你得说服他去医院 老妈
You've gotta get him to go to the hospital, Mom.
我认为现在
You know, at this point,
这让乔安妮来做更合适
I think it's probably more Joanne's place.
是啊 她试过了 不管用
Yeah, well, she tried. It didn't work.
老妈
Mom...
得你去
It's you.
你总能把别人不愿意听的话讲好
You got this way of saying things to people that they don't want to hear,
让人最后不得不听
and then, somehow, it still sinks in.
就像你之前跟我说
It's like... it's like when you told me that
半截露腿牛仔裤看起来太娘
my cut-off jeans made me look like a girl.
那不是我说的
That wasn't me.
那我挡风玻璃上的字条是谁放的
Who put that note on my windshield?
你♥爸♥
That was your father.
但我会去跟他谈的
But I'll talk to him.
真的吗
Yeah?
谢谢 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
嘿
Hey...
瑞典语
Swedish.
是宜家语"我爱你"的意思
It's IKEA for "I love you."
行了
All right...
那我走了
I'm gonna head out.
你来吗 - 是大联盟口香糖吗
You coming? - Is that Big League Chew?
对 艾比给我的
Yeah. Abby gave it to me.
她跟你谈过了
Yeah. She talked to you?
是的 所以我才来了
Yeah, she's pretty much the reason I'm here.
希望你说了让她接受丹佛那份工作
I hope you told her to take that job in Denver.
丹佛那份工作
Job in Denver?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
该死
Oh, shit.
老妈 你在说什么呢
Mom... what are you talking about?
口香糖好吃吗 孩子
How's that gum taste, buddy?
啤酒就该这么喝
Now that is how you shotgun a beer.
你好啊 玛丽 你怎么来了
What's up, Mary? Whatcha doin' out here?
给你♥爸♥送吃的
I brought some food for your dad.
咖喱豆腐配炸蔬菜
It's, uh, stir-fried vegetables with curried tofu.
真是周到
Oh. Well, that's really sweet.
要现在扔掉 还是要看他当着你面扔掉
You wanna throw it out here, or watch him do it in front of you?
我无所谓
I don't care.
是达琳做的 我只想把它清出冰箱
Darlene made this shit. I just wanna get it out of my fridge.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
我挺好
Yeah, I'm all right.
不跟老爸一起干活还挺怪的
It's weird working without Dad.
听过那种说法吗
You know how they say, uh,
四肢里少了一个 你依然能感觉得到
when you lose a limb, you can still feel it?
虽然他今天没在旁边
Well, even though he wasn't there today,
我还是能听见他叫我笨蛋
I could still hear him calling me a fucking idiot.
你确实是个笨蛋
You are a fucking idiot.
你有什么新动向
What's new with you?
我其实正在上大专 读酒店管理学位
I am actually getting my degree in hospitality management at the junior college.
管理部分还好
Yeah, I got the management part down.
但酒店那部分
The hospitality part, though,
让我想杀人
makes me want to fucking kill everybody.
没凉啤酒了
So, I'm, uh... I'm all out of cooler beers.
要进屋里喝冰的吗
You wanna come inside for a fridge beer?
不了 不能再喝了 我还得做作业
Uh, no. I can't keep drinking. I gotta go do my homework.
要是读高中时就这样 我现在得出息成什么样啊
Shit. Imagine where I'd be now if I'd said that in high school, huh?
那好吧
Well...
见到你很高兴 玛丽 - 我也是
Nice to see you, Mary. - You, too.
嘿 听着 明晚你想干点什么吗
Hey, listen, you, uh... You wanna go do something tomorrow night?
让你不去想你老爸的事
Just get your mind off all this dad stuff?
我们可以去吃冰淇淋
We could go down to the DQ
或是去看巨轮卡车赛之类的
or hit up the monster truck rally or something?
天啊 你就是女版的我
God, you are like a girl version of me.
是的 但鸡鸡更大
Yeah, but with a bigger dick.
这正是我会对自己说的话
That is exactly what I would say to me.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表