剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
比我咖啡里加的杏仁牛奶还少
are smaller than the amount of almond milk I'd put in my coffee.
如果我像柯尔特那么女人的话
You know, if I was as much of a girl as Colt.
男人什么时候起可以擦润唇膏了
When did it become acceptable for a man to wear lip balm?
听着管道比油罐车安全
Look, pipelines are safer than tankers to move fuel.
建造管道的工程师们非常注重安全
They are constructed by engineers who are obsessed with safety.
开车的都是些
Trucks are driven by people like...
像你儿子一样的人
Well, your sons.
既然这么安全为什么有人抗♥议♥
If it's so safe, why are people protesting this pipeline?
那些人什么都抗♥议♥ 博
There are people who will protest everything, Beau.
甚至对牧场主也是
Even ranchers.
有人觉得吃动物是不对的
There are people who think it's wrong to eat animals.
是嘛 老虎可不吃草
Yeah, well, tigers don't eat grass.
你不必非得今天决定好
Look, you don't have to decide today.
花点时间考虑一下 你自己心里舒服就好
Take some time. Make sure you're comfortable with your decision.
好的 谢谢 珍
Okay. Thanks, Jen.
还有就是
And just so you know,
要是这对地球有害我也不会这么做
I wouldn't be doing this if I thought it was bad for the Earth.
大学时我可是个非常活跃的积极分子
I was a huge activist in college.
活跃到会让你讨厌
You would've hated me.
我觉得我不会讨厌你
Oh, I don't think I would've hated you.
我参加过艾尔戈尔的竞选团队
I campaigned for Al Gore.
我会讨厌你的
I would've hated you.
你好啊 珍
What's up, Jen?
嘿 公鸡
Oh! Hey, Rooster.
你这么跟踪我可就不合适了
This is getting awkward, you stalking me like this.
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get any of my texts?
收到了 我最近工作挺忙所以没回
Yep. Yep, I've just been really busy with work.
是啊 那好
Yeah, yeah. That's cool.
不想让你觉得
Just didn't want you to think
我用之即弃
I was blowing you off after our, uh... after-hours meeting.
上完就跑
You know, sex.
听着 公鸡
Look, Rooster,
希望这么说不会太直白 但是
I hope this isn't too blunt, but...
我很后悔那天跟你上了床 我不想再见你了
I regret what we did, and I never wanna see you again.
相信我
Well, trust me.
有办法可以做到咱俩滚床单
There are plenty of ways we can do it
而且你根本看不到我
where you don't gotta see me at all.
那晚对我来说很糟
It was a bad night for me.
我以为自己是在报复前男友
I thought I was getting some sort of revenge on my ex,
但其实我只是在惩罚自己
but really, I was just punishing myself.
你要真想报复他
Well, if you really wanna get back at him,
我们就该再做一次
we should probably do it again.
这次拍些照片
This time, take some pictures.
再见 公鸡
Goodbye, Rooster.
这可不是拒绝
You didn't say no.
删了我的电♥话♥号♥码
Lose my number.
这也不是拒绝
Still not a no.
对滚床单的拒绝
You know, to sex.
抱歉 我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我♥干♥的活比公鸡多
I was just out doing more work than Rooster.
管道的事我们要做个最终决定
We need to make a final decision on this pipeline.
这件事牵涉到我们所有人
It involves all of us,
所以我们要共同决定
so we're gonna decide together.
慢着
Oh, well, hang on a second.
这次也会变成
Is this, like, one of those times where we're gonna vote,
我俩算一票而你俩算四票的情况吗
but our votes all count as one and your vote counts as four?
因为那次我俩小时候投票去迪士尼
Yeah, 'cause when we was kids, we all voted to go to Disneyland.
结果却去了葛底斯堡战役的重现景点
But we ended up going to a reenactment of the Battle of fucking Gettysburg.
迪士尼乐园里会让你们开炮吗
Do they let you shoot a cannon at Disneyland?
我不知道 我又没去过
I don't know! I ain't never been!
我们都知道牧场对于这个家的意义
Look, we all know what the ranch means to this family,
我想做出正确的决定
and I wanna do right by it.
你们老妈的担心不无道理
Your mother has some valid concerns,
我们都有平等的发言权
and we all have an equal voice here.
那次葛底斯堡之行我们都有所收获
That's something we learned on our visit to Gettysburg.
我想说的是
All I wanna say is,
我们不能只担心自家的牧场
we can't just be concerned with what happens here at the ranch.
管道会出问题
Pipelines fail.
但老妈 工程师珍说
Yeah, but Mom, Engineer Jen said
没什么风险
there was, like, barely any risk.
她是那家公♥司♥的人当然会这么说
She works for the gas company. Of course she'd say that.
就像保龄球馆的道格说他给球鞋喷过消毒剂了
It's like Doug down at the bowling alley saying he sprayed your shoes.
他想赚那两美元
He just wants his two bucks.
才不在乎你的脚会不会痒上一个星期
He doesn't care whether your feet itch for a week.
我发誓我看到他喷消毒剂了
I swear I saw that guy huffing disinfectant in the alley one day.
他的胭脂鱼发型还挺不错的
Sweet mullet, though.
听着不铺管道
Look, if they don't build the pipeline,
出现问题的概率就是零
the risk of a problem is zero.
不铺管道
Yeah, Mom, if they don't build this pipeline,
我们就一分钱都拿不到
the amount of money we're gonna get is zero.
不能只考虑钱
We can't base the decision just on money.
我们可不是这么教你们的
That isn't the way we raised you.
我们教你们要为社区考虑
We raised you to care about the community
考虑我们的选择对他人会有什么影响
and see how your choices affect others.
那些人是我们的邻居对吗
And they're our neighbors, right?
我们跟他们一起去教堂
We go to church with them.
跟他们一块儿喝酒
We drink with them.
你们俩醉酒光着身子跑过人家草坪时
We ask them not to press charges
我们求他们不要控告你们俩
when you get drunk and run naked across their lawns.
老妈 如果我们不拿这笔钱
Mom, you know, if we don't take that money,
你说的那些邻居里也会有人拿
any one of them neighbors you're talking about would.
那就让他们良心上不安 而不是你们
Well, then let it be on their conscience, not yours.
我良心上过得去啊
My conscience is fine!
我们每年都在这里辛勤劳作
I mean, we break our backs here every year.
这笔钱是我们应得的 - 就是
We deserve that money. - Exactly.
老爸该有把新的尖端印象的按♥摩♥椅吗
Look, does Dad deserve a brand new Sharper Image massage chair
他不在时我也可以用的
that I'd use when he's not around?
也许吧
Probably.
这笔钱的意义不仅在于此
But this money means more to us than that, Mom.
去年我们差点就没保住牧场
I mean, last year we almost lost this place.
年头不好时这笔钱是种保障
Yeah, this money gives us a cushion to make it through the lean years
以前我们可没有这种保障
like we ain't never had before.
我是说这是喘息的机会 是自♥由♥
I mean, it's breathing room. It's freedom.
当然了 或许买♥♥两张尖端印象的按♥摩♥椅并排放
And sure, maybe two Sharper Image massage chairs sitting side-by-side.
你们听见自己说的话了吗
Would you listen to yourself, Colt?
不觉得这很自私吗
Don't you think that sounds a little bit selfish?
如果为了铁河牧场
Look, if it's selfish for us to want the Iron River Ranch
能再往后传三代
to survive another three generations,
没关系 那我们就自私一回
then fine. We're being selfish.
博 你怎么想
Beau, what do you think?
如果这事只由你我决定
Look, if this was just up to you and me,
我会叫那些人去别处铺管道
we'd probably tell these people where they could shove their pipeline.
但将来是儿子们的
But the boys are the future.
天啊 那太吓人了
Jesus, that's scary.
对不起 玛姬
I'm sorry, Maggie.
谢谢你让我陈述我的看法
I appreciate you letting me state my case.
我知道你很失望
I know you're disappointed,
但希望你能尊重这项决定
but I hope you'll respect the decision.
我会的
I do.
去葛底斯堡那次你就是这么说的
But it's the same bullshit line you used when you made us go to Gettysburg.
好吧 我去跟她谈谈
Oh, all right. I'll go talk to her.
老爸
Dad?
铺设管道是正确的决定
Putting in that pipeline's the right decision.
但愿你是对的
I hope you're right.
我喜欢听你跟公鸡
I will say that I liked hearing you and Rooster
谈论牧场的未来
talk about the future of this ranch.
你是为我们俩而骄傲吗
Would you say you're proud of us?
不是
I would not.
我要去睡了
I'm going to bed.
嘿
Hey, hey, uh,
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表