剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
婚礼上见到你时 我会脱帽微笑
When I see you at the wedding, I'll tip my hat, I'll smile.
等公鸡喝多了开始脱上衣
I'll even help you wrangle Rooster's drunk ass
唱<甜蜜的家阿♥拉♥巴马>时 我也会帮你制止他
after he takes off his shirt and starts singing "Sweet Home Alabama."
除此之外 这座牧场不欢迎你
As far as I'm concerned, you are no longer welcome on this ranch.
真不敢相信你居然这么说
I can't believe you just said that.
别担心 博 我不会回来了
Don't worry, Beau. I won't be back anytime soon.
嘿 公鸡 - 嘿 珍工程师 你好吗?
Hey, Rooster. - Hey. Engineer Jen, what's up?
你在干吗
What are you doin'?
就在柯尔特的游戏机手柄上动点手脚
Well, I'm just, uh, fucking with Colt's Xbox controller.
把按键换换位置
Switching the "X" Button for a "B" And the "Y" Button for an "A."
到时候按转身
That way, whenever he needs to make a spin move,
就变成了加速跑
he's gonna be doing a speed burst.
他肯定会哭得像个小姑娘似的
I guarantee he's gonna cry like a bitch.
好棒 你今年确实三十好几了吧
Cool. You're in your mid-30s, right?
你来干吗
What brings you by?
测量工作完成了
Well, the surveyors are all done,
我来还大门钥匙
so I just wanted to drop off the gate keys.
好的 我会告诉我老爸的
Oh, okay. I'll tell Dad you dropped 'em off.
那些抗♥议♥者还在给你添乱吗
So, those protesters still giving you a headache?
是啊 怎么解决 跟你上♥床♥吗
Yeah. What's the cure? Sex with you?
不 我以前有个摔跤教练
No, although, I did have a wrestling coach one time
确实说过肩摔可以治头疼
who said he could cure headaches with a back rub.
可他没治好
He couldn't.
其实我只是想问问你的工作情况
Actually, I was just honestly curious how your job was going.
那些抗♥议♥者知道了我的身份 用钥匙划了我的车
Well, the protesters found out who I am and keyed my truck.
要是我老板问起来
As far as my boss knows,
他们还把我的车推到了购物车上
they also backed it into a shopping cart.
明白 要是我爸问起来
I get it. As far as my dad's concerned,
他最喜欢的椅子上的酱是柯尔特弄的
Colt spilled nachos on his favorite chair.
这事太不爽了
This whole thing sucks.
我没想惹谁 我只想做好我的工作
I don't wanna upset anyone. I just want to do my job.
公♥司♥付我工资研究石头 我喜欢石头
I'm getting paid to work with rocks. I love rocks.
我依然记得六年级时
I still remember in the sixth grade,
学校组织去华盛顿特区
we took this school trip to Washington, DC.
我摸到了月石
I got to touch a moon rock.
那改变了我的人生
It changed my life.
那时起我就知道自己要干这行
From that point forward, I knew it was my calling.
你怎么知道那是月石 而不是
Well, how do you know it was a moon rock and not, like, just some shitty rock
脱衣舞俱乐部拆迁工地上随便捡来的
they found at a construction site when they tore down a strip club?
你干吗要这么说
Why would you do that?
抱歉 是啊 这些事确实挺烦心的
Sorry. Yeah. Well, that sucks you're going through that.
要是能让你好受点
Look, if it makes you feel any better,
你可以出去捡块石头拿走
I'll let you go out back, take home one rock.
那些是火星来的
They're from Mars.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢你让我发泄出来 - 没什么
And thanks for letting me vent. - Yeah, sure.
只是想做你的好朋友
Just trying to be a good friend.
这就是我们从今起的关系
And that's what we'll be from now on, all right?
不管以前发生过什么
No matter what happened in the past.
非常感激
I appreciate that.
除非你想进去 - 不想
Unless, of course you wanna go inside... - Nope.
好的 我也不想 - 再见 公鸡
Cool. Yeah, me neither. - See you, Rooster.
回头见
All right. See you later.
"做她的朋友就好"
"Just be her friend."
狗屁 艾比
Fuck you, Abby.
老爸 刚才在饲料店好险
Dad? Close call at the feed store.
差点就把你喝葡萄酒的事说了出去
Almost let it slip that you drink wine.
要是说出去可就惨了
It'd be horrible if that got out, you know?
当然了 要是吃着自家烤的披萨
'Course, it'd be harder for me to say something
就没那么容易张嘴说话了
if my mouth was filled with homemade pizza.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
就喘口气
Just catching my breath.
要我帮忙把那块柴劈了吗
You want me to help you chop that wood?
老爸
Dad? Dad? Dad?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表