剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
这主意不赖 因为他样子很蠢
That was a great call, 'cause he looked fucking stupid.
你就是为了说这个才来的
And that's why you came over?
这就够了 但不是
I mean, that would be enough, but, no.
他跟我说报价作废了
He, uh... He told me the offer fell through.
所以我想了个计划
So, I got a plan.
听着 柯尔特已经问过了
Look, he already had that idea.
这事找不到人背锅
There's no one's ass to kick.
首先 什么事都会有人背锅
First of all, there's always someone's ass to kick.
其次 没必要找人背锅
And second, I don't need to,
因为我要接下这间酒吧
because I'm gonna take over the bar.
这个话题我们之前谈过了 你是干牧场的
We talked about this. You're a rancher.
你为我们
Ma, the point is
牺牲了整个人生
you sacrificed your whole life for us, all right?
该我们为你做点什么了
It's about time we do something for you.
听你这么说真是太贴心了 可是我
Aw, you don't know how sweet that is to hear, but I...
不 没什么可是 好吧
No, no, no, no, no, no. There are no buts, okay?
你是最棒的老妈
Now you were the best mom.
你以前会让我们看儿童不宜的片子
You used to let us sneak into R-rated movies.
装作没看到我藏着的<花♥花♥公♥子♥>
You looked the other way when you found my Playboys.
就算我们
You pretended not to notice
用苹果汁换掉酒瓶里的酒
when we were re-filling
你也睁只眼闭只眼
the Jack Daniels bottle full of apple juice.
什么 我从没做过这些事
What? I never did any of those things.
而且你刚才讲的这位老妈非常糟糕
And you just described a horrible mother.
没关系
Don't matter.
我把酒吧接下来 这事没得商量
I'm taking over the bar and you don't got a say about it.
公鸡 我不能为了追求自己的梦想
Rooster, I can't let you
而让你放弃你的 不行
give up on your dreams so I can chase mine. No.
即使我梦想经营牧场
Even if ranching is my dream,
给我间满是美酒的地方经营 也差得不多
being given a building full of alcohol is a very close second.
我把酒吧接下来
Now, I'm taking over the bar.
要是你不喜欢 我就揍你
You don't like it, I'm gonna have to kick your ass.
说得好像你能似的
Like you could kick my ass.
我能把酒吧接下来吗
So, can I take over the bar?
我想可以
I guess you are.
等等
Hold on.
还没问过我呢
I'm not sure I like this.
免费赠送啤酒庆祝一下呢
Well, how 'bout we celebrate with a free beer?
那生活就继续
But then, life moves on.
有点辣
Got a little kick.
天啊
Oh, my.
柯尔特 你没事吧
Colt, are you okay?
没事
Oh, yeah.
我刚吃了个辣椒 一点都不辣
I just, uh, ate a pepper. Wasn't even hot.
你怎么来了
What're you doing here?
我想既然下班后没时间 那么
Well, I figured we couldn't make time after work, so...
可以在上班时挤出点时间来
maybe we can make time during work.
抱歉
And I just... I felt bad for
我因为看医生的事生气了
getting pissy about the doctor's appointment.
真体贴
That's so sweet.
如果你是那种不重视这种事的人
Well, if you were the type of guy to blow something like that off,
我就不跟你在一起了
I wouldn't want to be with you.
那你什么时候休息
So, when's your break?
该死 好辣
Oh, fuck! Fuck, that is spicy. Whoo!
真的吗 - 真的
Really? - Yeah!
我可没觉得
I hardly felt it.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我得把这些黄瓜摆上去
A break... I... I gotta put these cucumbers out.
好的 - 好
All right. - Yeah.
行了 摆好了 你想干什么
All right, I'm done. What do you wanna do?
这个嘛
Well...
休息室能上锁吗
does the break room have a lock on the door?
能
It does.
知道我在想什么吗
Do you know what I'm thinking?
肯定是上♥床♥
Pretty sure you're thinking about sex,
但我怕是那种情况 就是我说 "上♥床♥"
but I'm afraid it's one of them situations where I say, "Sex,"
而你说 "你就只想着上♥床♥吗"
and then you say, "Is everything about sex to you?"
然后我就装作是开个玩笑 - 我想的是上♥床♥
And then I gotta act like I was kidding. - It's sex.
艾比 拜托 你就只想着上♥床♥吗
Abby, come on. Is everything about sex to you?
妈呀 好辣
Fuck, that's hot!
接下来还有更火♥辣♥的
And it's about to get hotter.
抱歉 我以为门是锁着的
I'm sorry, I really thought that door was locked.
没关系
It's fine.
这是他们的错
It was their fault, really.
谁会瞒着全体员工
I mean, who throws a surprise retirement party
办惊喜退休派对
without telling the entire staff?
我再也不会来这儿了
I never want to show my face in there ever again.
我想刚才没人看见你的脸 艾比
I doubt anyone saw your face, Ab.
我现在下班了 你想做什么
Well, got the rest of the night off, what do you wanna do?
学校离这儿就两个街区远
Well, school is two blocks from here.
教师休息室现在肯定没人
Pretty sure the teachers' lounge is empty.
我之前应该没说过这话 我们去学校吧
I don't think I've ever said this before, but let's go to school!
嘿
Hey.
你怎么来了
What're you doing here?
把你母亲的戒指还回来
Well, I came to return your mother's ring.
因为我依然记得她在婚礼上说
'Cause I still remember at the wedding when she said,
"不管你是不是一家人"
"This ring stays in the Bennett family
"这枚戒指永远属于本奈特家"
whether you do or not."
令人难忘的祝辞
Charming toast.
好吧
Okay.
我明天就离开
So, I'm leaving tomorrow.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
你就只想说这些吗
Really? That's all you have to say?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你像青春期的小姑娘一样要跟个搞音乐的私奔
You're running off with some musician like a damn teenager.
上次我让你跟我一起走
I tried to get you to go with me last time,
可你不愿意
but you didn't want to leave.
这里对你来说不够好吗
This town isn't good enough for you?
外面的世界更精彩
There's more to the world than this town.
天啊 你这辈子
God. Once in your fucking life,
就不能支持别人一次吗
why can't you just be supportive?
因为我不想你走
Because I don't want you to leave.
我的想法什么时候才重要
Okay, well, when's it gonna matter what I want?
我不知道没有你的生活会是什么样
I don't know what life looks like without you.
我们分居了 而且已经离婚了
I mean, we get separated. And now divorced.
但你一直都没走远
But you were always close by.
我有困难时都找你商量
You're the one I'd come talk to when times got tough.
我找谁吵架去
I mean, who am I going to disagree with?
你跟谁都吵
Well, you disagree with everyone.
我没有
No, I don't.
博 我又不是要死了
Beau, I'm not dying.
柯尔特宝宝出生时我会回来的
I'll be back when the baby's born.
这里有我的朋友
I have friends here,
我得回来看看儿子们
and Lord knows I'm gonna have to check in on the boys.
不管你信不信
And believe it or not,
我时不时还想见见你这老不死的
I'm gonna wanna see your cranky old ass once in a while.
我还是觉得你这是在犯错
I still think you're making a mistake.
婚礼祝辞时你妈也说了这话
Oh, that was another thing your mother said in the toast.
还有
Just so you know...
我离开不是为了男人
I'm not doing this for a man.
我曾经这么做过一次
I did that once.
就是我离开内布拉斯加来到科罗拉多
When I left Nebraska for Colorado
跟一个瘦高
to come live with a tall, skinny rancher...
选吉米卡特当总统的牧主结婚
who voted for Jimmy Carter.
即便到今天他也不承认自己投给了吉米卡特
Even though to this day will not admit it.
要是有机会重头再来一次
If I had the chance to do it again,
我也会做同样的事
I'd do it the exact same way.
但不会同意你妈在婚礼上祝辞
Except for letting your mom talk at the wedding.
我也不会去改变什么
I wouldn't change anything either.
除了选吉米卡特当总统
Except for voting for Carter.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表