剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
少掺和 戴尔
Stay out of it, Dale.
也许我该去买♥♥点爆米花
Nah, maybe I ought to go get some kettle corn.
知道吗 这里叫"爆牛花"
You know, 'round here they call it "Cattle corn"?
这梗我懂
I appreciate that.
你甚至都不是给自己的牧场买♥♥牛
You're not even buyin' a bull for your own ranch.
你只是给某个大公♥司♥跑腿的
You're just some hired hand for some corporation.
知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
这么做很蠢
This is stupid.
买♥♥头公牛要多少钱六千块吗
What'd you say you could spend on a bull, huh? Six thousand?
是的 - 好极了
Yeah. - Cool.
我出六千五
Sixty-five hundred.
恭喜 你花了冤枉钱了
Congratulations. You just overpaid for a bull.
但愿你能骑着它回家
Hope you can ride it home.
别担心回家的事 有我呢
Don't worry about a ride home. I got ya.
谢谢 戴尔
Thanks, Dale.
我回头会来
I'll come out later in the week
给这头牛好好检查检查
and give that bull a proper examination.
好吧 说到这个
Yeah, about that, uh...
诺伊曼山不让我雇你
Neumann's Hill won't let me use you.
他们说你不在批准的兽医名单上
They said you're not on their approved list of vets.
太不走运了 但是
Well, that's unfortunate, but...
我理解
I get it.
非常感激
Appreciate that.
很不幸 你要走回家了
It's also unfortunate you'll be walking home.
再见
Bye.
老妈
Mom?
你怎么来了
What are you doin' here?
我正要回酒吧去
I was about to head back down to the bar.
能聊两句吗
Um... you got a second?
要是你是来拿冷冻牛排
If you came to pick up some of them frozen steaks you left here
发现少了几块 是德拉克吃的
and noticed there were a couple missin', that was Drake.
它自己干的 它真的很聪明 坏狗狗德拉克
On his own. Yeah, he's really smart. Bad Drake!
听着 艾比喝了一天的酒
Look, Abby's had a full day,
几乎喝了一大桶啤酒
and almost a full keg.
在沙发上睡了过去
She's passed out on the couch.
什么
What?
她没事 她枕着面包呢
She'll be fine. She's got a bread pillow.
我只是觉得她爸妈
I just think everything with her parents
孩子 还有你们之间的事都赶在一块儿了
and the baby and you guys hit her all at once.
该死
Shit.
这都要怪我
This is all my fault.
你是在等我跟你争辩吗
You waitin' for me to argue with you?
我该怎么办 要怎么处理好这事
What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to fix this?
你做不到 你处理不好的 好好关心她就是了
You can't. You're not gonna fix it. Just be there for her.
我在努力 可太难了
I'm trying. It's just... hard.
我要工作 再加上她爸妈 海瑟
With work and her parents. Heather.
我的生活怎么成了这样
How the fuck did this become my life?
要我帮你整理一下吗
Well, would you like me to walk you through it?
我能画出三个人物线条画
'Cause I could draw a diagram
和一根小棍子的简图
with three stick figures and one little stick.
听着 你惹了个烂摊子
Look, you've created a messy situation.
可是你人很善良
But you have a good heart.
好吗 柯尔特
All right, Colt?
你只要不忘初心 一切都会好的
You just follow that. Everything's gonna be fine.
谢谢 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
你闻到烟味了吗
Do you smell smoke?
多米诺披萨的外卖♥♥到了吗
Does Domino's deliver out here?
天啊 我再也不喝酒了
Oh, my God. I'm never drinking again.
如果我没办法睁开着眼睛
If I can't uncover my eyes, I'm
我就得吐在你的车窗垃圾袋里
gonna have to use one of your windows as a puke bag.
我就得吐在你的车窗垃圾袋里
Okay, just don't look until I tell you.
好的
All right.
你知道上面喷着"去你的 柯尔特"那座水塔吗
You know the water tower where Rooster painted "Fuck Colt"?
当然知道 我就是通过它辨别高速公路方向的
Yeah, of course. It's how I give directions to the highway.
在"去你的 柯尔特"水塔左转 右转就上了米尔大道
Take a left at the "Fuck Colt" water tower, a right on Mill Road,
要是到了"柯尔特 逊毙了"谷仓 那就是开过了
and if you hit the "Colt Sucks" barn, you've gone too far.
我们到水塔这儿了
Well, we're at the water tower.
"柯尔特 逊毙了"谷仓还在
The "Colt Sucks" Barn is still there?
不 太刺眼了 - 你睁眼看看水塔
Oh, no. No. It's too bright. - You gotta look at the water tower.
行了 - 我不要
Stop. - I don't wanna!
我等会儿给你买♥♥麦当劳早餐汉堡
I... I'll get you a McGriddle afterwards.
好吧
Okay, fine.
"去你的 柯尔特爱艾比"
"Fuck, Colt loves Abby."
漆不够把"去你的"盖掉
Yeah, I didn't have enough paint to cover up the "Fuck",
所以我就在后面加了字
so I just added to it.
现在情况挺乱的
This whole situation sucks.
而且我们这个小镇
And it also sucks that we live in a town
有点事就传得沸沸扬扬
where everyone's gotta know our business.
至少大家现在都知道我爱你了
Now at least they'll know this, too.
真贴心 柯尔特
It's so sweet, Colt.
你连逗号♥都点对位置了
And you even put the comma in the right spot.
说实话 那是蒙的 我没
Honestly, that was just a lucky guess. I didn't... I just...
可我是真心的
But I mean it.
我不想你忘记这点
I don't want you to forget it.
现在这里每天都在提醒我
Well, I'll be reminded about it every day.
至少直到公鸡把它改回去"去你的 柯尔特"之前
At least until Rooster turns it back to "Fuck Colt."
我们会渡过这一关的
We're gonna make it through this.
我会是个好爸爸
I'll be a good father.
一个更好的男朋友
I'll be an even better boyfriend.
听着不怎么样
Okay, that doesn't sound great.
是啊
Right.
我两个能做得一样好 这么说呢
I... I'll be equally good at both. How's that?
去他的 艾比爱柯尔特
Fuck, Abby loves Colt.
艾比该刷刷牙了
Fuck, Abby needs to brush her teeth.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表