剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
不用你帮忙
Yeah, you know what? I don't need your help.
我自己干
I'll just do it myself!
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, babe.
嘿 你这么晚来干什么
Hey, what are you doing here so late?
是香槟吗
Is that champagne?
当然是
Yeah, sure is.
搞什么
What the actual fuck?
你知道我怕开香槟的
You know I'm afraid of champagne bottles opening.
别嘛 没那么可怕
Oh, come on. That ain't a real fear.
要是我怕
Well, if I'm afraid of it,
那就是真怕
it's a real fear.
我们庆祝一下 - 什么
We are celebrating. - What?
庆祝 什么
Celebrating? What?
好吧 旁边的牧场
Okay, the ranch next to ours?
在挂牌出♥售♥
It's for sale.
我们要买♥♥下来
You and me, we're gonna buy it.
我们要住在那儿
We're gonna live in it.
跟我们的孩子们在地上泳池里游泳
We're gonna swim with our kids in the above-ground pool.
你跟孩子们玩马可波罗游戏
You and the kids will be playing Marco Polo.
我坐在充气大黄鸭上
I'll be on one of them big inflatable yellow ducks,
边用红杯子喝啤酒
drinking beer out of a red Solo Cup.
边听托比基斯唱<红杯子>
Oh, listening to Toby Keith singing "Red Solo Cup."
说什么呢
Oh, what the hell are you talking about?
我们买♥♥不起
We can't afford a ranch.
我们买♥♥得起 卖♥♥些东西就行
Sure we can. We'll sell some shit.
我把牛卖♥♥了 你有积蓄
I got money from the calf sale, you got money in savings.
会有办法的
We'll figure it out.
要是买♥♥不起地上泳池
And, look, if we can't afford the above-ground pool...
就让孩子们在河里游
we'll just let the kids swim in the river.
其实这样更好
Actually, it's better that way.
才不管他们会不会尿在河里
We don't care if they piss in the river.
柯尔特 这不可能
Colt, it's just not possible.
万事皆有可能
Anything's possible...
要是你用心的话
if you put your mind to it.
作为每天都跟学生们说这话的老师
Well, as a teacher who tells her students that every day,
我想我们俩都知道这是骗人的
I think we both know that is a lie.
拜托 难道你不想吗 看不到吗
Come on, don't you want this? Can't you see it?
你考虑我们的未来我很高兴 可是
I love that you're thinking about our future, but...
说实话这事有点
I gotta be honest. I mean, this is all coming across a little...
不着边
crazy.
唯一不着边的是你不明白
The only thing that's crazy is that you don't see it.
我是说拜托 这是我们
I mean, come... This is us.
是我们的生活 你跟我
This is our life, you and me.
而那间牧场
And that ranch... This...
我们要做成这事
We gotta make this happen.
好吧
Okay...
你有事
Something's going on with you.
过去一个月里
I mean, for the past month or two...
你很少睡觉 不吃东西
you've barely slept, you don't eat...
一直干活儿
and you've been working constantly.
我都不记得
I don't remember the last time
你上次不喝酒是什么时候了
I've seen you without a drink in your hand.
香槟不算酒
Champagne don't count.
法国人婚礼上就让宝宝们喝香槟
French, they give this to babies at weddings.
要知道
You know, uh...
一个月前还发生了其他事
something else happened a month or two ago.
跟那件事无关
It's got nothing to do with that.
别这样 柯尔特
Come on, Colt.
我要买♥♥牧场
What? Me wanting a ranch
跟海瑟失去宝宝无关
has nothing to do with Heather losing the baby.
那你为什么闭口不谈
Then why don't you ever wanna talk to me about it?
要是我提起来你就让我别讲
Every time I bring it up, you shut me down.
有什么意义 事情已经发生了 很糟 结束了
What's the point? What happened, happened. It sucked. It's over.
那就跟海瑟谈谈
Okay, well, if you can't talk to me, talk to Heather.
她也是当事人 她能帮你
She went through it, too. Maybe she can help you.
我没事
I'm fine!
我不这么觉得
I don't think you are.
好吧 你说什么都对
Okay, yeah, you know what? You're right about everything.
我的感受你说得也对
Now you're right about how I feel.
你不用犯浑
No. You don't have to be a jerk about it.
那就别说了
Well, then fucking drop it.
跟你无关又没你什么事
It's none of your business. You weren't even involved anyway.
哇哦
Wow.
说得对 柯尔特 根本没我什么事
Yeah, you're right, Colt. I wasn't even involved at all.
谢谢
Thanks.
我去睡觉了
You know, I'm gonna go to bed.
艾比 - 不你
Ab... - No, you...
你可以睡沙发
you can sleep on the couch.
好好享受香槟
Enjoy the champagne.
海瑟
Heather?
嘿 柯尔特
Hey, Colt.
我在哪儿呢
Where am I?
怎么了 你跟我
What happened? Did you and I...
开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
艾比叫我来的
Abby asked me to come over.
好极了
Great.
我还给你带了杯咖啡
And I brought you a cup of coffee.
哦
Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你会需要
Yeah, I figured you might need it.
宿醉的痛苦要留到明天了
Hangover, you are tomorrow's problem.
那么
So...
你怎么样
How you doing?
挺好的
I'm great. Yeah.
我打算买♥♥间牧场
You know, I'm thinking about buying a ranch.
事情都顺利
Things are awesome.
是吗
Really?
现在是早上8点
'Cause it's, like, 8:00 in the morning
你往咖啡里加了两小杯酒
and you just poured two shots of Jim Beam in your coffee...
衣服也穿反了
and the hood of your sweatshirt's on the front.
我喜欢这么穿
I like it that way.
这样要是想吐就可以
That way, if I got to throw up, it's like...
柯尔特
Look, Colt...
为那事难过没什么不对
it's okay to still be upset about what happened.
艾比这么说的吗
Is that what Abby said?
我难过
I was upset?
不是 - 天啊
No. - God damn.
我知道我难过
I just know I am.
我会莫名地难过起来 - 是啊
And that it comes out of nowhere. - Yeah.
有天我坐在车里等红灯
Just the other day, I was sitting at a stop light...
看到有个女人推着婴儿车
and I saw this lady pushing a baby stroller.
接着我就哭了
And next thing you know, I'm crying,
后面的车按喇叭 我比了中指回击
the car behind me is honking and I flip 'em off.
但后面那辆车是救护车 我就感觉更糟了
But it turned out it was an ambulance and I felt even worse.
你难道没这样过吗
Come on, don't things like that happen to you?
是啊 有时候我也很难过
Yeah, I'm sad sometimes.
这就是你想听的吗
Is that what you want to hear?
我什么都不想听 柯尔特
I don't want to hear anything, Colt.
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
没人比我更了解这种感受
Nobody knows better than me the way this feels.
那晚你留在医院
That night I left you at the hospital...
我一路哭着走回家
I cried the whole way home.
我很生气
I was angry.
很难过
I was so upset.
我躺到床上
And I got into bed that night,
希望全世界都消失
and I wanted the whole world to disappear.
第二天早晨起床
Then I woke up the next morning...
我觉得
and I... I felt...
什么
What?
告诉我
Tell me.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表