剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
能聊几句吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
如果是关于彼得森家牧场的事
If it's about the Peterson ranch,
我还没改主意 不买♥♥
I haven't changed my mind. We're not buying it.
牲口棚也不会改成爱彼迎民宿
And we're not turning the barn into an Airbnb.
也不是这件事 但在这两件事上我的想法不变
It's not about either of those. Although I stand by both.
我们在广♥告♥里写"乡村体验"
I'm telling you, we put "Rustic ranch experience" in the ad
人们愿意花钱睡干草铲牛粪
and people will pay us to sleep on hay and shovel our cow shit.
那你问吧
Fine. Ask your question.
我还没喝咖啡呢
But I haven't had my coffee yet,
所以我不会像平常那样和颜悦色
so I won't be my usual bright, cheery self.
好吧
All right.
你向老妈求婚时
When you asked Mom to marry you...
你怎么知道时机成熟了
how'd you know it was the right time?
好吧 牲口棚可以改成爱彼迎民宿
Yeah, I suppose we could turn the barn into an Airbnb.
快说嘛 说真的 有什么
Come on, seriously, was there, like...
机遇之类的吗 还是你就觉得是时候了
like, a moment or something? Or did you just know?
我想我多少就觉得是时候了
I guess a part of me knew.
但有一天
But there was this one day
我们在牧场
we're out in the pasture
你妈在看一头母牛的蹄子
and your mom was looking at a hoof on this heifer
那头牛想要踢她
and the damn thing tried to kick her.
她及时躲开了
She got out of the way just in time.
我问她要不要帮忙
I asked her if I could help.
她说不用 她自己能行
She said no. No, she had it.
她直接走过去
She just walked right up
拽着牛耳朵说
and grabbed that heifer by the ears and said,
"你休想"
"Knock that shit off!"
总之 从那时起 我
Anyway, that time on, I...
我就知道我们俩会结婚
I knew your mom and I'd be getting married.
你想跟艾比求婚
You thinking about asking Abby to marry you?
出海瑟那档子事前
Yeah, I was gonna ask her
我就想这么做了
before all that stuff happened with Heather.
可现在我不想她觉得
But now I don't want her to think that
我是因为海瑟的事才求婚的
I'm just doing it 'cause of... you know, stuff with Heather.
是啊
Yeah.
我这么问你吧
Let me ask you this...
没艾比你活得下去吗
can you imagine your life without Abby?
没了很多东西都能活
Could live without a lot of things.
可没了艾比不行
Not Abby.
或者Xbox
Or Xbox.
没了艾比或是Xbox不行
Abby or Xbox.
艾比或Xbox或杏磨砂膏
Abby or Xbox or apricot face scrub.
我觉得你应该娶艾比 她是个很不错的女孩
I think you should marry Abby. She's a terrific young woman.
但反过来
On the other hand,
我不确定艾比该不该嫁你
I'm not sure Abby should marry you.
她太优秀了
I know, she's amazing.
她唯一的错误就是爱上我
The only thing wrong with her is she's in love with me.
这使我不得不怀疑她的判断力
That makes me question her judgment.
你有求婚戒指吗
You have a ring?
我之前买♥♥过一枚
I had one.
为了付海瑟的医药费卖♥♥了
I had to sell it to pay for some of Heather's doctor's bills.
我会想办法的
But I'll figure something out.
当铺里卖♥♥的戒指买♥♥的人不多
I mean, pawn shops have a tendency to hold onto rings for a while.
不比枪♥支♥电动工具或是刀
It's not like guns or power tools or swords.
好吧 我们聊完了 我也爱你 老爸
Okay. I guess we're done. Love you too, Dad.
你能闭嘴不说话吗
Do you ever shut up?
能啊 在去教堂或是唱国歌♥
Yeah, during church or the national anthem,
或是警♥察♥说 "你有权保持沉默"的时候
or when a cop says, "You have the right to remain silent."
给
Here.
是什么
What's that?
是老妈的婚戒 - 对
That's Mom's ring. - Yeah.
是你奶奶传给你♥妈♥的♥
Before that, it was your grandmother's.
艾比会成为本奈特家优秀的一员
I think Abby would be a great addition to the Bennetts.
谢谢
Thank you.
想好要现在抱还是婚礼那天再抱
I hug you now or at the wedding.
那就留到婚礼那天吧
I'm gonna save it.
到时候用力好好抱抱你
It's gonna be a good one.
这戒指真漂亮
It's a nice ring.
我可以把它卖♥♥了 再买♥♥一枚戒指和一把刀
You know, I could probably sell this and get a ring and a sword.
是啊
Yeah.
我真希望她会拒绝你
I really hope she says no.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
我不等婚礼那天了
I can't wait.
我觉得不严重
Yeah, I don't think it's anything too serious.
可能就是它吃的什么东西
Probably just something he ate.
过几天我再来检查塔克看看情况
I'll come by in a couple days and check on Tucker, see how he is.
是德拉克 塔克是之前那条狗
That's Drake. Tucker was our last dog.
它已经死了十年了
He's been dead for ten years.
对
Oh, right. Uh...
相比塔克 德拉克的状况挺好
Well, compared to Tucker, Drake's doing fine.
每天在食物里给它加片研碎的止吐药
Mash up one of them anti-nausea pills and put it in his food once a day.
沙琳把我的心脏病药放在无花果馅点心卷里
Charlene puts my heart pills in a Fig Newton.
你不肯吃药
You won't take pills?
不是吃药 我没问题
Oh, no. No, I'll take 'em just fine,
但只有这样她才让我吃那个点心卷
but that's the only way she'll let me have a Fig Newton.
嘿布兰达 - 你们好 两位
Hey, Brenda. - Hello, gentlemen.
见到你很高兴 戴尔
Wow, it's good to see you, Dale.
要跟我们一起吃晚餐吗
Will you be joining us for dinner?
我倒是想
Oh, I wish I could,
可我女儿要带新交的男朋友过来
but, uh, my daughter's bringing her new boyfriend over.
他是给汤拍播客的
Apparently, he does a podcast about soup.
那算工作吗
Is that a job?
我不能问
I'm not allowed to ask.
戴尔 怕忘了说
Oh, Dale, before I forget,
明天沙琳要来染发
Charlene is coming in to get her hair colored tomorrow.
拜托你这次说头发染得很漂亮
Now, this time, would you just tell her her highlights look great,
而不是"白头发都哪儿去了"
instead of saying, "Where'd all the gray hair go?"
好的 上次因为这么说
Yeah, I had to spend the night
我不得不在冷却房♥里睡了一晚
in the cooldown room on that one.
嗯
Yeah.
我不会再犯这个错了
I won't make that mistake again.
当着我女儿新交的男朋友不会
Not in front of my daughter's new boyfriend.
我今晚要见他
I'm meeting him for the first time tonight.
他是给汤拍播客的
Apparently, he runs a podcast about soup.
你刚才说过了 老糊涂蛋
You just told us that, you old coot.
是吗
I did?
我还叫你去死了吗
Did I also tell you to go fuck yourself?
女士
Ma'am.
这就有点怪了 - 不其实不怪
Well, that was a little weird. - No, not really.
他一直都叫我去死吧
He tells me to go fuck myself all the time.
是他说话重复 以前没见他这样
No, he was repeating things. I've never seen him do that.
他没事吧
You think he's all right?
肯定没事
I'm sure he's fine.
要是有事他会跟我说的 也许说好几次
If not, he'll tell me about it. Probably a few times.
不 我
Yeah, no, I was...
我才不信呢
I'm calling bullshit on that.
嘿 你们好吗
Hey! What's up, guys?
突击检查 有问题问你
Surprise inspection. I got a question for you.
进店喝酒的人都满21岁了吗
Is everyone in here over 21?
我也有问题问你
Well, I got a question for you...
要免费啤酒吗
Do you want a free beer?
好了 检查通过
All right, inspection passed.
慢着
Not so fast.
助理巡视员汉克在此
Assistant Inspector Hank, here.
两位 好久不见 你们怎么样
So, guys, long time no see. How you been?
不太好 - 哦
Not great, actually. - Oh.
养老院裁员裁了一半 所以我失业了
The nursing home cut, like, half their staff, so I'm out of a job.
该死 太糟了
Oh, shit, that sucks.
老年人真的一直不停地做吗
Hey, is it true that old people fuck all the time?
是的 有时候他们中途会睡过去
Yeah. And sometimes they fall asleep
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表