剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
妈呀 不可能
Fuck you, no way!
你们俩都聊什么了
What'd you guys talk about?
你俩搞了吗
Did you hook up?
什么叫搞了吗 - 那就是搞了
Did we hook up? - Well, that's not a no.
我本来不想说的
I wasn't gonna say anything...
但当时很冷 所以我给她弄了杯爱尔兰咖啡
but it was cold, so I made her an Irish coffee.
接着我们开始聊天 然后 你懂的
We started talking for a while and then... you know.
马上要到高♥潮♥部分
You don't get to the good part of the story
你不能用一句"你懂的"结束
and just end it with "You know."
你该去干活儿了 - 去他的干活儿
I thought you had work to do. - Fuck work!
当时很冷
Well, it was cold,
但只有一张毯子 - 是嘛
and we only had one blanket. - Yeah.
所以我们俩盖着同一张毯子
So we both climbed under
接着塔尼娅的手
and then Tanya's hand--
公鸡 我们有麻烦了 - 闭嘴 柯尔特
Rooster, we got a problem. - Shut up, Colt.
池塘边有只死掉的小母牛
Found a dead heifer down by the pond.
好像是山狮咬死的
Looked like a mountain lion.
开什么玩笑 死了多久了
You kidding me? How old's the carcass?
一天
A day.
该死 那只山狮今晚会再来的
Damn. Well, it's coming back tonight.
不能再死牛了 也许我们应该开枪打死那只山狮
I can't lose another cow. Maybe we get a shot at him.
是啊 我们先给牛上完标签 然后
Yeah. I guess we'll finish tagging up them cows and then...
今晚守在外面 喝酒打猎
stay out all night, get drunk and shoot something.
就像高中那会儿
Just like high school all over again.
但愿这次别开枪打 大章克申的吉祥物了
Hopefully this time you don't shoot the Grand Junction mascot.
得了吧 他没事 要是你喝了12听啤酒
Oh, come on, he was fine. You drink a 12-pack
说不定会以为传说中的狮鹭怪兽 向你扑过来了呢
and tell me that don't look like a real griffin coming at you.
嘿 博 - 嘿 玛丽
Oh! Hey, Beau. - Hey, Mary.
我给海瑟带了份礼物 她在吗
I got a little gift for Heather. Is she around?
在 跟你家孩子们一样 我家孩子也一直住在家里
Of course. Much like your kids, my kids never move out.
更糟的是 我家孩子还会再生孩子
Even worse, my kids make more kids.
是啊 - 进来吧
Yeah. - Come on in.
嘿 海瑟 有人找你
Hey, Heather, you've got company!
什么东西闻起来好香
Whoa! Something smells good.
对 我们正在做苹果派
Yeah, we're making apple pie.
要是你想坐这儿聊会儿 一小时后就有的吃了
It'll be ready in about an hour if you wanna sit and chat.
聊一个小时吗
Chat for an hour?
虽然我喜欢苹果派 但不至于那么喜欢
I like apple pie, but not that much.
本奈特先生 见到你很高兴
Mr. Bennett. Good to see you.
嗨 海瑟 近来如何
Hi, Heather. How you doing?
挺好的
Doing all right.
荷尔蒙忽高忽低 就像坐过山车一样
Hormones are a bit of a roller coaster.
不知怎的 盖可保险公♥司♥的广♥告♥都能让我看哭了
For some reason, Geico commercials make me cry.
我想是因为广♥告♥里的蜥蜴那么小
I guess it's just 'cause that lizard's so small and...
世界却那么大
the world's so big.
是啊
Yeah.
我担心的就是这种聊天
This is that chatting I was worried about.
给你带了个礼物
Brought you a little present.
真的吗
Really?
哦 天啊 好可爱
Oh, my God. That is so cute.
它叫什么
What's his name?
不知道 叫马吧
I don't know. Horse?
太贴心了
That is so sweet.
博 这是你做的吗 - 不 是我爸给我做的
Beau, did you make this? - Yeah, my father made it for me.
我把它给了公鸡和柯尔特
I gave it to Rooster and Colt.
有次柯尔特带着它离家出走
Colt tried to run away from home with it one day.
他骑着它在车道上
He sat in the driveway
摇了三个小时
and rocked and rocked for about three hours.
好在他长得挺帅的
At least he's always been good-looking.
非常感谢 本奈特先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Bennett.
我知道这对你来说不容易
I know this isn't easy for you.
但你就要成为我孙子或孙女的母亲
But you're gonna be the mother of my grandchild
所以你也是本奈特家的一员
and that makes you a Bennett, too.
有什么需要尽管告诉我
There's ever anything you need, you just let me know.
你永远是我们家的一分子
You'll always have a seat at our table.
天啊 这比盖可保险公♥司♥的广♥告♥还要感人十倍
Oh, my God, this is like Geico times ten.
谢谢 - 好了 好 那
Thank you. - All right. Okay. That's...
汉克 跟你说件事儿
Hank, there's something I wanna tell you.
我要把酒吧卖♥♥掉
I'm selling the bar.
杰瑞正带着报价过来
Jerry's on his way over with the offer.
以前只听说这事发生在别人身上
You always hear about these things happening to other people...
但从没想过也会落到自己头上
but you never think it'll happen to you.
嘿 玛姬 - 嘿 杰瑞
Hey, Maggie. - Hey, Jerry.
也许我们应该私底下谈
Um, we should probably talk privately.
你有什么要跟玛姬说的 都可以当着我的面说
Anything you have to say to Maggie, you can say in front of me.
你最好别掺和
Hank, I think it's better if you stay put.
你太感情用事了
You're too emotionally involved.
近来如何 杰瑞 假期过得怎样
How you doing, Jerry? How were your holidays?
很棒 我的新年愿望是减两公斤肉
Great. I made a New Year's resolution to lose five pounds.
结果食物中毒 然后目标实现了
And I got food poisoning and hit my goal.
给
Here you are.
是报价吗 - 是的
Ooh, is that the offer? - Yes.
我知道你希望能有更高的出价
Now, I'm sure you were hoping for something better,
但最好看开点
but try to keep an open mind.
有意思 这是我头回
It's funny, that's the first time I've ever said that
穿着衣服说这话
with my clothes on.
开什么玩笑 - 没有啊
I mean, are you kidding me? - No.
这么低
Is this it?
但你好好看看 全付现金
But look, it is all cash.
看到最后以"75美分"结尾的报价
How am I supposed to get excited about an offer
我怎么高兴得起来
that ends with "And 75 cents"?
这间酒吧远不止这个价
This bar is worth so much more than this.
我有很多回头客
I have loyal customers.
光是汉克的酒钱就够付电费的了
Hank alone covers the utilities.
是啊 不过
Yeah, well...
对方想要的不是酒吧 而是这块地
they don't care about the business. They just want the land.
他们想在去特柳赖德的路上
They're gonna build a charging
建个电车充电站
station for electric cars on their way to Telluride.
环保主义者
Environmentalists.
好极了 这次居然要被自己敬佩的人宰一刀了
Great. Now I'm getting fucked by people I actually admire.
我不是很确定 能再等等其他报价吗
I don't know. Can we wait for another offer?
你说了算
Well, it's your call,
但我不敢保证会有更高的报价
but I'm not sure you're gonna get a better offer.
小镇都撑不了多久了 玛姬
Small towns are dying, Maggie.
相信我 我每天都经过那些倒闭了的商家
Trust me, I drive by boarded-up stores every day.
附近还没倒闭的
The only places left around here
就剩这里 酒品商店和纱线仓房♥了
are this place, the liquor store and the Yarn Barn.
这小镇和纱线究竟是怎么了
What is it with this town and yarn?
顺便说一句 多谢你了 这张报价单我刚好可以拿来垫锅
By the way, thank you for the pot holders.
很遗憾
I'm sorry,
要是想卖♥♥价更高
you know, about the only way you're gonna make more
就只能把这里烧了拿保险赔偿了
is if you burn the place down for the insurance money.
但这个建议是非法的
But that's not legal advice.
而且这绝对跟之前
And it certainly has nothing to do with...
我那艘船偶然起火的事毫不相关
you know, my completely accidental boat fire.
嘿 海瑟
Hey, Heather.
嘿 本奈特先生 我给你带了礼物
Hey, Mr. Bennett. I brought you a little gift.
我打早上起就一直想着苹果派
I've been thinking about apple pie since this morning.
为了找借口再去你家 我差点就打了张婴儿床
Almost built you a crib so I could have an excuse to go back.
我去拿盘子
I can get us some plates.
我可没说要分给谁
I didn't say I was gonna share.
其实我来不只是为了送苹果派
So, actually, I didn't come by just to bring you a pie.
你之前说要是我有任何需要
You said if there was ever anything that I needed...
海瑟 有什么事儿尽管开口
Heather, whatever it is, you got it.
那俩小子一般是要钱
When the boys need something, it's usually money...
或是啤酒
or beer.
或是买♥♥啤酒的钱
Or money for beer.
我不要钱
I don't need any money.
就好奇问一下 你会给我多少
But just out of curiosity, how much could I have gotten?
比他们俩任何一个都多很多
A lot more than either of them.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表