剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
不喝醉日子就过不去了是吗
Any chance you're gonna deal with that by not getting drunk?
作为酒吧老板
You know, you got weird moral lines
你的道德观有点奇葩 老妈
for a woman who owns a bar, Mom.
出什么事了
So what happened?
新工作不顺
New job's killing me.
为了我那个笨弟弟 跟玛丽吵了架
Got into a fight with Mary over my dumbass brother...
我住的公♥寓♥超烂
Now I gotta go home to Umberto
还是五个人同住
and five other guys in some shitty apartment.
其中一个混♥蛋♥ 吃了我的可可泡芙麦片
You know, one of them assholes ate my Cocoa Puffs.
可不是嘛
Yeah,
你向来都很在意麦片
I know you've always been very protective about your cereal.
我有个主意
You know, I have an idea.
是啊 不 我知道
Yeah, no, I know.
鹿屎看起来跟可可泡芙一样
Deer shit looks just like Cocoa Puffs.
可我没时间去收集鹿屎
But, Mom, I don't have time to go gather it.
你住小木屋怎么样 - 老爸的小木屋吗
What if you lived in the huntin' cabin? - Dad's huntin' cabin?
太好了 我们可以当邻居了
Yeah, that'd be great, you know? We could be neighbors.
我可以去他家借糖
I can swing by his place and borrow some sugar.
他可以来我家 趁我睡着时剥了我的皮
He can swing by my place and skin me in my sleep.
那里现在是我的 是离婚分来的
That's my huntin' cabin. I got it in the divorce.
考虑一下
Think about it.
你好啊
'Sup?
你好啊
'Sup?
公鸡 认识下我女朋友也是我表妹
Rooster, meet my girlfriend/cousin.
经历过
Been there.
抱歉 已经关门了
Oh. Sorry, we're closed.
门外标识写着开到8点
Sign says you're open till eight o'clock.
现在才7点55
It's only 7:55.
博 本奈特
Beau Bennett.
布兰达 桑德斯
Brenda Sanders.
地上已经有了棕色和金色的头发
Well, we've got some brown and some blonde on the floor already.
我想加些灰色的也可以
I guess we could add some gray.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
我一直都在
Well, I've been getting my hair cut
大章克申附近的理发店剪头
at Sport Clips up near Grand Junction.
那你怎么又回来了
Oh, so what brought you back?
他们店里开始放足球比赛了
They started putting soccer on the TVs.
他们给你剪的头发也不怎么样
Well, they didn't do you any favors with your hair.
坐 或许还有得救
Sit down. Might not be too late to save you.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴见到你 布兰达
Good to see you, Brenda.
我也是 博
Good to see you, too, Beau.
只剪头 还是胡子也要刮
Just the haircut or we gonna shave the 'stache, too?
有些事不能拿来开玩笑 - 好的
There are some things you don't joke about. - Ah. Okay.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
要是八年级时这里像现在这么烂
I think if it looked this shitty in eighth grade,
肯定没法跟凯茜贝尔上到二垒了
never would've gotten to second base with Kathy Bell.
需要整理一下吗 当然
Look, does it need a little work? Sure.
所以我才让你住在这里
But that's why I'm letting you live here.
等你把这里整理好了
I figure, by the time you get it in shape,
我就把你赶出去 自己住进来
I'll kick your ass out and I'll move in.
没水
There's no water.
反正你也不洗手
Well, you don't wash your hands anyway.
里面有老鼠
There's a rat in the fridge.
那个在冰箱里差不多放了五年了
That's gotta be about five years old, you know.
而且也不凉
Yeah, it's warm, too.
有宠物 有啤酒 你还要什么
Okay, you got a pet. You got a beer. What more do you want?
会非常棒的
Yeah. Could be pretty cool.
我和柯尔特高中时 在这儿玩得挺开心的
Colt and I did have a ton of fun in here back in high school.
我们晚上溜进来
We'd sneak in in the middle of the night and...
学习
We'd study.
你们在这儿抽大♥麻♥
You guys came out here to smoke pot.
你知道
You knew that?
我是你妈
I'm your mother.
我还知道 你跟凯茜贝尔只上到一垒
I also know you only got to first base with Kathy Bell.
嘿 隔着胸罩也算二垒了 老妈
Hey, over the bra counts, Mom.
那你想不想住这儿
So you wanna live here or not?
我不知道 我是说
I don't know. I mean...
我想我可以把这里修好 可是
I guess I could fix it up, but...
我今年35岁
I'm 35 years old.
终于从牧场搬了出来
I finally moved out of the ranch house.
现在呢 要靠我老妈吗
Now what? I gotta just, like, rely on my mommy?
少拿自尊心说事儿
Well, don't let your pride get in the way.
很简单 你需要找地方住 而我刚好就有
This is simple. You need a place to live and I got one.
感觉怪怪的 好像我在接受施舍
Feels weird. Like I'm taking charity.
好吧 我可以收你房♥租
Oh... Well, I could charge you rent.
还是算了吧
No, I'm good.
后面要留着
I gotta leave it a little long
好盖住你的红脖子吗
here to cover up some of that red neck.
后面什么样 关我什么事
What do I care what the back looks like?
那是其他人的问题
That's everybody else's problem.
就是因为这种态度 才发明了前短后长发型
You know, it's that attitude that gave us the mullet.
抱歉 我这段时间没来
I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while.
没事
It's okay.
我知道你只是在刻意回避
I kinda figured that you were just keeping your distance
因为关于我们俩的那些流言
'cause of all those rumors about us.
是的
Yeah.
实话告诉你
Tell you the truth,
当时的情况 对玛姬来说很不利
that whole situation was kinda hard on Maggie.
我可以躲在牧场里不见人 可是
I could hide out at the ranch all day, but...
她得成天在酒吧里听人说三道四
she had to listen to it in the bar all the time.
那样对不起她
She didn't deserve that.
是啊 相信我 我明白
Yep, believe me, I get it.
很多女人觉得我跟有妇之夫乱来
A lot of women stopped coming around here
就不来光顾了
when they thought I was sleeping with a married man.
很抱歉这影响到了你的生意
I'm sorry if it cost you some business.
值了
It all worked out.
她们的老公排队都排到了街角
'Cause their husbands all lined up around the corner.
你总是往好的方面想
You always did look on the bright side of things.
除此之外 我还是喜欢你的
Despite that, I still like ya.
我想我真的很努力地
I guess I just try real hard
做到尽量不被他们的看法所左右
not to be bothered about what other people think about me.
吉姆去世时 我身边需要有个朋友
And when Jim died, I needed a friend.
我可不会为此而道歉
I'm not gonna apologize for finding one.
我也不会为了
I'm also not gonna apologize for
在土豆泥里加番茄酱
putting ketchup on my mashed potatoes
以及用薯条沾芥末酱吃而道歉
and mustard on my fries.
你应该道歉
You should.
天啊
Boy...
我们那时还真是没少受苦
we sure did go through some stuff back then.
我现在还在受苦
Hell, I'm still going through shit.
我听说了
Oh, I heard.
公鸡现在在诺伊曼山上班
Rooster's working at Neumann's Hill
而柯尔特搞大了罗斯家女儿的肚子
and, uh, Colt knocked up that Roth girl and...
而你跟玛姬终于离了婚
and you and Maggie finalized that divorce.
天啊 这镇上就没有秘密吗
My God, are there no secrets in this town?
这只是拜理发这活儿所赐
Well, it's just a hazard of the job, you know.
大家什么都跟理发师说
People tell their hairdresser everything.
所以我才喜欢跟你在一起
But that's why I like spending time with you
你不是来八卦的
because you are not here to gossip.
说得对
That's right.
你听说药店的比尔的事了吗
You heard about Bill down at the pharmacy?
博 这可不像你
Beau Bennett, you are better than that.
你都在忙些什么
So what have you been up to?
我想想看
Uh, let's see. Um...
我养了条牧羊犬 叫多利
Oh, I got a collie named Dolly.
有点傻 但你肯定会喜欢它的
Silly, I know, but you would really like her.
你应该跟我们俩一起去远足
You should come hiking with us.
我从来就不喜欢远足
Well, I've never been much for hiking.
要是我进了树林
If I'm going into the woods,
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表