剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你跟沙琳说我觉得戴尔太老了
Did you tell Charlene that I thought Dale was losing it?
什么 没有
What? No.
我说你跟我觉得他有点不正常
Well, I said that you and I thought that he seemed a little off,
但那天我俩主要说的是海蒂梅耶假美黑的事
but mostly we talked about Heidi Meyer's fake tan.
要是你想让我们觉得是真的
If you want us to believe it's real,
那就别说你会去卡波
don't be showing up at Clark's Market in Crested Butte
结果却出现在克雷斯特德比特
when you said you'd be in Cabo.
你干吗那么做 我会自己找时间跟他说的
Why'd you do that? I was gonna tell him in my own time.
沙琳有些担心
Well, Charlene was a little worried.
她觉得自己在瞎想
She thought that she might be imagining things,
于是我告诉她不是
so I just told her that she wasn't.
我不想让他难堪
Damn it. I didn't want to put him on the spot and embarrass him.
他现在很生气
Now he's pissed off
因为他觉得我在背地里嚼舌根
'cause he thinks I'm talking behind his back.
显然 我就像某个橘子郡主妇
Apparently, I'm some sort of Orange Housewife.
朋友问我意见 我就告诉她了
Well, my friend asked my opinion, so I gave it to her.
我是不会说谎的
I'm not gonna lie.
我不是叫你说谎 我只是请求你像我一样
I'm not asking you to lie. I'm just asking you to do what I do.
别跟别人瞎聊
Don't talk to anybody.
但那样就不是我了
But that's not who I am.
朋友有难我会在所不惜
When I've got a friend in need, I do whatever I have to.
是啊 只是
Yeah. It's just...
你何必对谁都笑脸相迎
Why in the hell do you have to be so nice to everyone?
对人笑比皱眉容易
Takes fewer muscles to smile than to frown.
所以你其实就是懒咯
So you're just lazy?
很遗憾戴尔会生你的气
Look, I am sorry if Dale's upset with you.
但最重要的是 确定他没事
But the most important thing is... that we make sure he's okay.
是啊
Yeah.
很抱歉我带着火就来找你了
I'm sorry if I came in with a head of steam.
没关系
That's okay.
刚才是我们第一次吵架
Wow, we just had our first fight.
要亲一下和好吗
Should we kiss and make up?
布兰达
Brenda...
现在大白天的 而且窗帘还没拉
it's daytime and your blinds are open.
这样啊
Oh.
我问你个问题
Hey, let me ask you a question.
你有请过那种
Did you have an employee who was, like,
啥都干不好的员工吗
completely worthless at every task you gave 'em?
请过
Yes, I have.
我知道了 就是柯尔特
Oh, yeah, I get it. Fucking Colt.
因为是朋友我才雇了妮基
You know, it's just that I hired Nikki 'cause she's a friend, right?
但她精力不集中
But it's like she's distracted,
不会听客人点单 当班时喝酒
she can't take orders, she drinks on the job.
能想象有这么个员工吗
I mean, could you imagine having an employee like that?
我能
Yes, I can.
是啊
Yeah.
该死的柯尔特
Fucking Colt.
公鸡 你是我认识的最忠诚的人
Rooster, you're about the most loyal person I know.
这些年来你一直忍♥受着我的暴脾气
It's the reason you put up with my grumpy ass for all these years.
所以你才来帮你妈看店
It's the reason you're here, helping your mom.
还坚持留这种胡子
And it's probably why you hang on to that beard
就算别人都说很难看
when everyone tells you it looks stupid.
什么 没人这么说 这胡子很帅
What? No one says that. This beard is awesome.
而且你对朋友很忠诚
And you're loyal to your friends.
所以你才会面临这个难题
That's why you're in this situation.
你有两个选择
The way I see it, you got two choices.
开了她 或是发现她的长处
You can fire her or find out what she's good at.
大家一直都说我的胡子很酷
People come up to me all the time, tell me how badass my beard is.
胡子漂亮用不到他人来说
A great mustache does not need a supporting cast.
我喜欢你的胡子
I like your beard.
谢谢 真希望你是我老爸
Thanks, Hank. I wish you were my dad.
谁说我不是
Who says I'm not?
你好啊 公鸡先生 我这么称呼你因为你是老板
What's up, Mr. Rooster? I call you that 'cause you're my boss.
对 挺可爱的
Yeah, that's cute.
听着 妮基 我们需要谈谈
Look, Nikki, we need to talk.
天啊 你要炒我
Oh, God, you're gonna fire me.
就像养老院那次
This is just like the nursing home.
不同的是这次我没把谁留在外面
Except I didn't leave anyone outside here.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, all right?
如果境况不同我不会炒你
I'd keep you on if the situation were different.
比如有更多客人 或是
You know, like, if I had more customers or...
你干得很好
you were good at your job.
我可以把社区大学的朋友们叫来
Well, I can get a bunch of my friends from community college to come.
是吗 那敢情好啊
You can? Well, I mean, that'd be awesome.
就跟他们说 等等 你上大学
Yeah, just tell 'em all... Wait, you go to college?
是啊 而且我朋友们很能喝
Yeah, and my friends drink a ton.
我朋友珍洗过两次胃
My friend Jane had her stomach pumped twice.
那就叫珍来啊
Well, fucking A. Get Jane down here.
这里离医院很近
You know, we're close to the hospital.
我现在就在脸书上发邀请
I'll put an invite on Facebook right now.
这家店叫什么来着
Uh, what's the name of this place?
玛姬酒吧 - 不是吧
Uh, Maggie's. - Mmm, I don't think so.
我出去看看
I'll go check outside.
还有 二号♥桌又要酒了
Oh, by the way, table two needs another round.
交给我吧
I'm on it.
嘿 你好吗 - 嗨
Hey, how you doing? - Hi.
天啊
Oh, man!
哦 - 嗨
Oh... - Hi.
我要让他在帽子上签名 你呢
Hey, hey, I'm gonna have him sign my hat. How about you?
签我胸上
My boobs.
开个玩笑 除非你不介意
I'm kidding. Unless you're cool with it.
我介意
I am not.
好吧 签帽子上 真扫兴
Fine, my hat. Lame.
你好 - 嗨
Hey, how you doing? - Hi!
我是托马斯瑞德 你好
I'm Thomas Rhett, nice to meet you.
你好吗 - 我们可是铁粉
Hey, how are you doing? - We are huge fans.
我们从科罗拉多来
We're from Colorado.
好棒 - 我说这个干吗
Oh, cool. - I don't know why I said that.
我们就在科罗拉多 能在我胸上签名吗
We're in Colorado. Will you sign my boobs?
我已经结婚了 - 我不在乎
Uh, I'm actually married. - Oh, I don't care.
她开玩笑呢
She's kidding, she's kidding.
我叫柯尔特本奈特 这位是我的女朋友 艾比菲利普斯
I'm Colt Bennett. This is my girlfriend, Abby Phillips.
柯尔特本奈特 有点耳熟啊
Cool. Colt Bennett. How do I know that name?
我以前是打橄榄球的
Oh, I played a little football.
对 我在纳什维尔长大
Oh, that's it! Oh, well, I grew up in Nashville.
对
Oh! Yeah, yeah,
我在纳什维尔国王队打了半个赛季
I played, like, a half a season for the Nashville Kings.
你来看过比赛吗
You catch a game?
没有 你在麦当劳得来速打那个小孩时我当时就在场
No, I was working at McDonald's when you hit that kid in the drive-thru.
我只是弄坏了他的自行车
Okay, I just grazed his bike.
那事庭外和解了
We settled out of court.
好吧 - 你还打小孩
Oh. Okay. - You hit a kid?
我没有
No, I did not hit a kid.
那是胡扯
You know, it was bullshit anyway.
那孩子过了骑独轮车的年龄了
Kid was way too old for training wheels.
要拍张照片吗
Do you wanna get a picture?
好啊 - 好耶
Yes! - Whoa! Yeah!
好的
Okay, yeah.
快来 - 好极了 谢谢
Well, hop in here. - Yeah. All right, yeah.
多谢 - 好的 谢谢
Perfect. Thank y'all so much. - Okay! Thanks!
希望你们观看演出愉快 - 嘿托马斯
Have a good time at the show. - Oh, oh, hey, Thomas,
还有件事 - 多谢
one more thing. - Thanks.
托马斯 我
Thomas. Thomas. I got...
你打过小孩
You hit a fucking kid?
那案子了结了 我不用跟你说
The court sealed the case. I don't have to talk about this!
很高兴你来了 希望我们能谈谈
I'm glad you're here, Dale. I was hoping we could talk.
我是来看德拉克的 过来 孩子
I've come to see Drake. Come here, boy.
有什么要对我说的就告诉布兰达
If you wanna say anything to me, you can tell Brenda
布兰达会告诉沙琳 然后沙琳再告诉我
and Brenda'll tell Charlene and Charlene will tell me.
拜托 戴尔 就算在那档真人秀里
Oh, come on, Dale, even on Housewives,
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表