剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
这个问题我无法回答
I can't answer that question, Colt.
该死 Siri也是这么说的
Fuck! That's the same thing Siri said.
我回答不了 因为问题不对
I can't answer it because you're askin' the wrong question.
你只想到你自己
You're thinkin' about what's best for you.
可你就要当爸爸了
But you're gonna be a father now.
你接下来的人生
From this day forward, for the rest of your life,
该考虑什么对孩子是最好的
all that matters is what's best for that kid.
就像现在
Like right now...
我其实想看阿罗哈杯比赛
I'd like to be watching the Aloha Bowl.
相反 我却在这儿帮你忙
Instead, I'm stuck here, helpin' you.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready for this.
没谁是准备好的
Nobody's ready.
我被送上战场
I got shipped off to war.
在不知道如何经营的情况下
I got handed a ranch
接受了我爸留下来的牧场
without knowin' how to run it.
但得知自己要当爸爸时 我更害怕
But I was more scared when I found out I was gonna be a father.
我觉得你会吃惊于自己准备得有多充分的
I think you're gonna surprise yourself with how ready you are.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
如果你没有 那就太糟了
And if you're not, tough shit.
不管怎样你都要当爸爸了
You gotta do it anyway.
最重要的是 要竭尽所能
Bottom line, you gotta do whatever you can...
为孩子着想
to care for that kid.
知道我怎么会成为优秀老爸的吗
Wanna know how I'm gonna be a great dad?
因为我有个优秀的老爸
'Cause I had such a great one.
我的老天
Sweet Jesus.
我们看橄榄球赛吧 - 好
Let's watch some football. - Yeah.
汉克 干什么呢 - 喝酒
Hank, what are you doing? - Drinkin'.
这个问题有什么陷阱吗
Is this a trick question?
我是问你圣诞节怎么会来这儿
I mean, what are you doin' here on Christmas?
我以前都跟好朋友一起过节
Well, I used to spend the holidays with my best friend.
然后 五年前 他去世了
Then, five years ago, he passed away.
天啊 真是遗憾
Aw, geez. I... I'm sorry to hear that.
知道吗
You know what...
这瓶我请
this one's on me.
谢谢 玛姬
Thanks, Maggie.
我刚收到短♥信♥ 又有个朋友去世了
Oh, I just got a text. Another friend just died.
嘿 汉克 - 嘿 博
Hey, Hank. - Hey, Beau.
这些人圣诞节怎么还在这儿
What the hell are all these people doin' in here on Christmas?
也许是在躲避家人 你怎么来了
Well, probably escaping their families. What are you doin' here?
一样
The same.
我想为昨晚的事道歉
I want to apologize for my behavior last night.
我正在努力适应离婚的事
I'm still trying to get the hang of this divorce thing.
我们俩各有各的方式
Hey, we're both workin' through this in our own ways.
我回了家 抽根大♥麻♥
I came home, smoked a joint,
把一盒夹心饼的夹心吃光了
sucked the middles out of a box of Twinkies.
记得你说要给对方空间吗
You know how you said we ought to give each other a little space?
记得
Yeah.
那问题就来了
That's gonna be a problem.
这是什么
What's this?
等等
Wait,
这不是我们留着等有了第一个
isn't this the bottle we were saving for when we had our first
孙子孙女喝的吗
grandkid?
正是 - 哦 不 公鸡
Yep. - Oh, no. Rooster?
柯尔特 - 艾比
Colt. - Abby.
海瑟 - 该死
Heather. - Fuck!
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
还好
Okay.
我有东西给你
I got somethin' for you.
看另一面
Turn it over.
后背上印着本奈特 - 真可爱
Says Bennett on the back. - Cute.
我猜他把屎拉在球衫上的次数没法超过我了
Figure he can't crap his jersey any more than I crapped mine, right?
柯尔特 - 所以
Colt. - So...
我一直在考虑这件事
I've been thinkin'... a lot about this.
我想告诉你
And I want you to know,
对我来说孩子肯定是最重要的
this kid will absolutely be my first priority.
而你 会是个好妈妈
And you... you're gonna be a great mom.
我会是个好爸爸
And I'm gonna be a great dad.
我们三个会成为很棒的一家
And the three of us, we're gonna make a great family.
所以
So, uh...
我在想
I was thinking...
柯尔特 别说了
Colt, please stop.
不 听着 我想这么做
No. No, listen. I want to do this.
柯尔特
Colt...
我要把孩子打掉
I'm gettin' an abortion.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表