剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
那好 我为你感到高兴
Well, good. I'm happy for you.
我认识吗
Anybody I know?
是美发店的布兰达
Uh, Brenda, from the hair salon.
我认识布兰达 她很漂亮
I know Brenda. She's great.
我在菲尼克斯也出去见过几个人
I went out on a couple of dates in Phoenix,
但那些人要么是戒毒者的老爸
but all the guys I met were either fathers of people in rehab,
要么就是本人在戒毒中
or in rehab themselves.
除了老年人就是正在戒毒的
With the old people and the recovering meth addicts,
很难找到牙口好的
it's hard to find people with teeth.
你还想聚聚吗
So, you still wanna get together?
当然了 还有更多可以聊的
Of course. There's even more to catch up on.
星期天怎么样 来牧场坐坐
How 'bout Sunday? Come by the ranch.
太好了 我想看看还有其他什么变化
Great. I wanna see what else has changed.
接着你会告诉我你现在吃寿司了
Next, you'll tell me you're eating sushi.
这 - 开什么玩笑
Well... - Are you fucking kidding me?
艾比 - 怎么了
Ab. - Yeah?
婚礼那天你有发型师吗
Can you get a hair person for the wedding?
有吧
Yeah, probably.
发型师有时间限制
You think they have, like, a time limit,
还是可以同时兼顾多人
or can they do multiple people?
好吧 你可以用我的发型师 - 太好了
Yes, you can use my hair person. - Oh, great.
能告诉我她的电邮吗
Can I have her e-mail?
品趣志上有几个
'Cause I got a Pinterest board
我一直弄的发型
with some styles that I've been playing with.
其实关于婚礼我有些其他想法
Oh, you know what, actually, I got some other ideas about the wedding.
太好了 我把我的拿出来
Great! Let me get mine.
亲爱的 你的似乎比我的多呢
Babe, seems you're a little further ahead than I am.
因为我去年准备过一次婚礼
Well, I did plan a wedding last year.
是啊 我想起来了 是我把你从他那儿偷来了
Yeah, I remember. I stole you from him.
是啊 我们毁了一个人的人生 我们俩干得不错
Yeah. We ruined a guy's life. Good for us.
这里有些之前的笔记
These are just some old notes.
DJ花束 婚宴负责人 地点
You know, on DJs, florists, caterers, venues...
银器 歌♥曲 租赁 交通
silverware, songs, rentals, transportation.
我还知道一个人
Oh, and I've got info on a guy
他可以让一群鸽子飞出心形来
who can train doves how to fly in the shape of a heart.
好棒 婚礼之后我们可以
Awesome. After the wedding, we can get...
你跟伴郎不许开枪打那些鸽子
No, you and your groomsmen cannot shoot them.
好吧
Fine.
至少我们可以跳<棉眼乔>排排舞吧
Well, at least we can line dance to "Cotton-Eye Joe", right?
也许吧
Maybe.
但我们绝对请不起蓝天使飞行表演队
But we definitely can't afford a flyover from the Blue Angels!
我早想好了
I'm way ahead of you.
我们查出6月28号♥他们会在哪儿
We find out where they're gonna be on June 28th,
然后就在他们会飞过的地面上办婚礼
and we get married somewhere underneath them.
嘿 艾比 - 嘿
Hey, Abby. - Hey.
防畜栏你清理好了吗
Did you get that cattle guard cleaned out?
没有 我跟艾比在商量婚礼的事
Oh, no. Me and Abby were just going over some wedding stuff.
我有些想法
I have some thoughts.
是吗 - 是的
Really? - Yeah.
在你结婚那天前
What if by the time you get married,
把防畜栏清理干净怎么样
the fucking cattle guard was clean?
干得漂亮 本奈特先生
Yes, Mr. Bennett!
你俩在一起让我嫉妒
I hate it when you two hang out.
这正是你接下来的人生要期盼的
That's what you got to look forward to for the rest of your life.
不用担心 我以前订过婚
Don't worry, I've been engaged before.
不一定能结成婚的
Doesn't always stick.
你星期天干什么
Hey, what are you doing on Sunday?
婚宴承办人会来给我们看备选方案
I was thinking of getting the caterers to bring over some options.
我的牛排要五分熟的
I'll have mine medium rare.
好 我记下来你的鲈鱼要五分熟
Okay, I'll put you down for one medium rare sea bass.
我有安排了
I already have plans.
乔安妮要来吃晚饭
Joanne's coming by for dinner.
乔安妮吗 旧情复燃啊
Joanne? An old flame has been relit.
你现在是一家人了
You're family now.
我可以叫你闭嘴
I can tell you to shut the hell up.
但你跟乔安妮一起吃晚饭 布兰达会怎么想
Okay, but how does Brenda feel about you spending time with her?
关布兰达什么事 就朋友一起吃个饭
Why would Brenda care? It's just two friends having dinner.
你不觉得先跟她说一声比较好吗
You don't think it'd be a good idea to talk to her about it?
我觉得不用跟任何人说任何事
I don't think it's a good idea to talk to anybody about anything.
我就说说
All right. Well, I... I'm just saying,
要是柯尔特去跟前女友吃晚饭
if Colt was going out with his ex-girlfriend for dinner
还不告诉我我会不高兴的
and didn't tell me, I don't think I'd be too happy about it.
当然了 上次他这么做时女方怀孕了 所以
Of course, last time he did that, he got a girl pregnant, so...
我现在可能有点多疑
I might be paranoid.
我跟乔安妮之间没什么
There's nothing going on between me and Joanne.
好吧 我明白了
All right, I get it.
但要是你不跟她说 而她从别人那儿听说了
But if you don't tell her and she finds out from someone else,
她就会觉得你在隐瞒什么 比如怀了宝宝之类的
she's gonna think you're hiding something. Like a baby.
也许我把这当成是自己的事了
Maybe I am making this about me.
不 我想你说得对
No, I think you're right.
或许最好实话实说
It's probably best to be up front.
谢谢艾比 - 别客气 随时欢迎
Thanks, Abby. - Oh, please. Anytime.
我觉得我们越是敞开心扉
I believe the more we open up
多谈谈自己的感受这样越好
and talk about our feelings, the better.
把问题说出来就解决了一半
A problem shared is a problem halved.
艾比 - 怎么了
Abby? - Yeah?
闭嘴
Shut the hell up.
嘿 你怎么来了
Hey. What you doin' here?
需要你帮忙
I need your help.
移开防畜栏我好打扫
Gotta move that cattle guard so I can clean it.
是谁
Who's that?
少操心
Don't worry about it.
有女人在这儿
You got a girl over.
是谁
Who is it?
孕妇琳达 还是冰雪皇后的辛迪
Pregnant Linda? Cindy, from the Dairy Queen?
还是老教练延森来教你摔跤了
Old Coach Jensen come over to teach you a couple of wrestling moves?
你真想知道 好吧
You really wanna know? All right.
抱歉 老弟 是艾比
I'm sorry, bro. It's Abby.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Oh, hi.
瑞切尔 这是我弟弟柯尔特
Hey. Rachel, my brother, Colt.
柯尔特 这是我朋友瑞切尔
Colt, my friend Rachel.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you, Rachel.
你们怎么认识的
How'd you two meet?
你是闻了松油后醒来就在这儿了吗
You smell turpentine and then wake up here?
我们是在相亲网站上认识的
We met on Tinder.
他在网站上的照片非常可爱
He looked so cute in his picture.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
猜你肯定等不及上小猪崽船了
Bet you can't wait to get on Piglet's boat.
那张照片看起来确实很不错
It does look awesome.
是啊 很不错
Yeah, it is awesome.
很不幸 那船现在不在
Unfortunately, I don't got it right now.
借出去了
Loaned it out to them, uh,
借给<速度与激♥情♥>剧组去拍新电影了
Fast and Furious people for their new movie.
嘿 要保密 但是
Hey, you can't tell nobody, but, uh...
新一集里他们要驾船
they're doing boats.
还不止这点 我们的简介也很配
That wasn't the only thing. Our profiles totally matched up.
都喜欢电子舞曲 抽电子烟
You know, EDM, vaping,
我们俩都觉得狗狗们只是外表乖巧
we both think puppies are low-key lit.
是啊 天啊 太酷了
Yeah. Boy, that's... that's off-the-chain ill.
什么
Excuse me?
赞同
Word.
行了 那我走了
All right, I'm gonna get going.
认识你很高兴
It's nice to meet you.
肯定会在安珀警报上看到你的
Sure I'll be seeing you on Amber Alert.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉我弟弟是个蠢蛋
Sorry about my donkey brother.
你饿吗
So, you hungry?
我刚好要做三明治
I was about to do up some sandwiches.
烤牛肉加辣椒的
You know, a little, uh, roast beef and chill.
我其实也正要走
I actually gotta go, too.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表