剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
是啊 我的朋友们也都是贱♥人♥
Yeah, my friends are bitches, too.
嘿 你想上莫莉吗
Hey, do you wanna do Molly?
想啊 要是你想的话
Yeah, if you're into that.
哪一个是莫莉
Which one of these chicks is Molly?
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 萨曼莎 你♥爸♥来了
It's okay. Uh, Samantha, your dad's here.
什么 - 他还挺帅的
Uh, what? - And he's hot!
是啊 不
Oh, uh... yeah. No.
我不是来接人的
I'm not here to pick anyone up.
我帅吗 - 帅 我是杰西
I'm hot? - Yeah, and I'm Jessie.
嗨 杰西 我是柯尔特
Hi, Jessie. I'm Colt.
我跟一位非常漂亮名叫杰西的女士订婚了
And I'm engaged to a very beautiful woman named Jessie.
是艾比才对 再见
Abby. Goodbye.
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
欢迎加入派对 你见过的我弟弟
Welcome to the party. You remember my brother, Colt.
不记得
No.
出什么事了
What's going down?
我跟艾比大吵了一架
Abby and I got in a big fight.
出来透透气 这些人都是谁啊
Just came to hang out. Who are all these people?
是我的朋友 你好啊 加布
These are my friends. What's up, Gabe?
说实话 那个可能是凯尔 我不知道
Honestly, that might be Kyle. I don't know.
我们去外面说
We'll talk outside.
萨曼莎 你♥爸♥要走了
Samantha, your dad's leaving!
不 我
No, I'm...
叫她快点儿
Just tell her to hurry up.
让派对继续 马上再上轮啤酒
Hey, y'all. Keep the party going, huh? Gonna do a beer run.
老弟 叫警♥察♥
Dude, call the cops.
什么
What?
不 我受不了这个了 好吗
No. I can't take this shit, okay?
叫停派对 让这些孩子回家
I need this party busted and these fucking kids to go home.
公鸡居然要叫停派对
The Rooster wants the party to be over?
记得以前给我们买♥♥啤酒的老家伙吗
Hey. Remember that old guy who used to buy us beer?
记得 里克
Oh, yeah. Rick.
我们得去他家拿酒
We'd have to pick it up at his apartment
他就让我们看他练臂力
and then he'd make us watch him do curls.
那家伙叫人毛骨悚然
That dude was fuckin' creepy.
是啊 我现在就是他
Yeah. Well, I'm him now.
你没像他那样穿背心
You don't fill out a tank top like he did.
不 拜托 老弟 我是乡村风的健硕 好吗
No. Come on, dude. I'm country strong, all right?
不是沙滩肌肉男 两者完全不一样
I don't got beach muscles. That's a whole different thing.
听着 那个瑞切尔挺靓
Look, man. That chick Rachel is hot,
但我希望她和她的朋友们全都死
but I kinda want her and all her friends to die.
你会觉得接下来这个挺好笑的
You'll get a kick out of this.
有天 戴尔去看医生
The other day, Dale was at the doctor,
医生说他没事
and the guy's trying to tell him there's nothing wrong with him.
可戴尔的助听器没开
Only, Dale doesn't have his hearing aids turned on,
所以他听不见
so he can't hear a lick.
不 那他怎么办
Oh, no. What'd he do?
他打开助听器医生说他没事
Well, he turned 'em on and the doctor said he's fine.
那接着呢
Uh-huh, and then what happened?
我想戴尔就回家了 我不知道
I assume Dale went on home. I don't know.
有件事没变
Well, one thing hasn't changed.
你还是不会讲故事
You still can't tell a story for shit.
你回来了我真的很高兴
I'm really glad you're back.
我很想念你 乔安妮
I missed you, Joanne.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 要是你愿意
So, look, if you're up for it,
我们可以一起看<赤色黎明>
I thought we could watch Red Dawn.
高中橄榄球队员们在科罗拉多山上
High school football players in the mountains of Colorado...
杀俄♥国♥佬
killin' Russians.
这部电影就像是专门给我拍的
It's like they made the movie just for me.
其实我该走了
Actually, I should get going.
你来选电影
Okay, you pick the movie.
但我更喜欢看
But I'd prefer something
共♥产♥党或是纳粹被灭的电影
where communists or Nazis are gettin' killed.
不 不是电影的事 是
No, it... It's not that. It's just...
没什么
It doesn't matter.
乔安妮 怎么了
Joanne, what?
很难相信我会这么说 但跟我讲讲
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but talk to me.
我没法回到做朋友的那个阶段了
I can't go back to just being friends.
我以为我们俩都往前看了
I thought we both moved on.
你之前说你在菲尼克斯也跟别人约会
I mean, you said you were dating in Phoenix.
是的 但我现在回来了
Yeah, I did. But now that I'm here, you know,
以前那种感觉就又回来了
all the old feelings just come back.
那个
Well...
并不是说我没想过你
it's not like I haven't thought about you.
我想过
I have.
只是 我现在跟布兰达在一起
It's just... I'm with Brenda now.
我知道 我真的为你高兴
I know. And... and I'm really happy for you.
但我做不到在你身边
But I can't be around you
却假装不想要更多
and pretend that I don't want more.
我们就根本不能见面了吗
We can't be in each other's lives at all?
我们以前试过做朋友
Well, we tried being friends...
结果却站在这里接吻了
and we just ended up right here kissing.
是啊 的确
Yeah. We did.
我该走了
All right, I should go.
乔安妮 等一下
Joanne, wait.
怎么了
Yeah?
你多保重
You take care of yourself.
你也是 博
You too, Beau.
公鸡 - 嘿 有时间聊几句吗
Rooster. - Hey. You got a second to talk?
有啊
Uh, sure. Yeah.
什么事
What's up?
你看<单身汉>了吗 - 看了
Did you watch The Bachelor? - Yeah.
看到集体约会时凯伦不小心把胸露出来了吗
You see Karen accidentally let her tit flop out during the group date?
我真想把玫瑰插♥进♥她屁♥股♥里
I would have shoved that rose right up her ass.
就是说吧
I know, right?
布拉德真这么抢手吗
I mean, it's like, is Brad that much of a catch?
不管谁乘着热气球飞过纳帕谷
I feel like anybody can get laid
都会有女人想跟他睡的
in a hot air balloon flying over Napa.
你来就为了说这个
Is this really what you came to talk about?
不是
No.
我今晚在小木屋搞了个派对
I had a party back at the cabin tonight.
有酒有妞 还有电子舞曲
There was booze and a bunch of chicks, and there was EDM.
是听了还是咽下去了 我也不知道
Which I either listened to or ingested, I got no idea.
我以前喜欢这类东西可是
You know, it was the kind of thing that back in the day, I would've loved, but...
今晚 我只是一直在想
tonight, I just kept thinking
我更愿意跟你在一起
how I'd rather be here with you, you know?
想弄明白布拉德和丽萨
Trying to figure out if Brad and Lisa
在热气球上够不够地方做♥爱♥
had room in that hot air balloon to have sex
还是就动了动手
or if they just did a bunch of hand stuff.
肯定够
Oh, they definitely had room.
热气球跟盖璞童装试衣间差不多大
That thing wasn't any smaller than the babyGap dressing room,
我们以前在那个试衣间里做过
and we had sex in there.
是啊 知道吗 我说的就是这个
Yeah, you know? That's what I'm saying.
我们俩在一起非常棒
It's like, we had a good thing going.
千里难寻
That's hard to find.
抱歉我搞砸了
I'm sorry I messed that up.
你没有 公鸡 我们在一起是很棒
You didn't mess it up, Rooster. It was great.
现在这样只是顺其自然
It, you know, just ran its course.
我爱你 玛丽
I love you, Mary.
不 你不爱
No, you don't.
这个反应好奇怪
Okay, that's a weird response.
好吧 我觉得你不爱我
Okay, I don't... I don't think you do.
没关系 你只是难过
And that's okay. You're just sad.
我也难过 分手就是这样
I'm sad, too. You know, that's how breakups work.
并不代表我们做错了决定
Doesn't mean we made the wrong decision.
是啊
Right.
你不会怪我尝试挽回吧
Well... can't blame me for trying.
不会 我当然不会
No. I certainly don't.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表