剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
其实
The thing is...
我身边没什么
I don't have a lot of
积极的男性榜样
positive male role models in my life, and...
你没必要非得答应
you don't have to say yes...
但我想知道你愿不愿意当孩子的教父
but I was wondering if you'd be the baby's godfather.
这让我受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
可你不介意我有点
But don't you think I'm a little...
年纪太大了吗
old?
你人老心不老
You're only as old as you feel.
我心理年龄可比实际更老
Well, I feel older than I am.
本奈特先生 要是我的孩子以后遇到什么难事
Mr. Bennett, if my child ever had a problem...
你是我最希望他们求助的人
I can't imagine anyone I'd want them coming to more than you.
好的 我很荣幸
All right. I'm honored.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾比 - 嘿
Abby? - Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
很抱歉打扰你们 我来找柯尔特
Sorry to interrupt. I was just meeting Colt here later.
没关系 我正要走
It's okay. I was just leaving.
海瑟 等一下
Heather, wait.
或许我应该为那晚
I should probably apologize for
在酒吧里说的话向你道歉
what I said to you at the bar the other night.
好吧
Okay.
只是这样算不上道歉
Just so you know, that's not an apology.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You're right.
我当时酩酊大醉
I was drunk, really drunk,
说的那些话并非真心 对不起
and I said some things that I didn't mean and I'm sorry.
没关系
It's fine.
但说实话
But honestly...
我觉得你确实是那么想的
I kinda feel like you said some things you did mean.
好了 谁要吃派
All right, who wants pie?
我那晚喝醉了
I wasn't myself that night.
承认吧 你不喜欢我 一直都不喜欢
Just admit it. You don't like me. You've never liked me.
我只是你在高中教过的一个笨蛋学生
I'm just some dumb student that you taught in high school,
要不是柯尔特 你根本想不起来有我这么个人
and if Colt didn't exist, you would've already forgot about me.
好吧 海瑟 我喜欢你 行了吧
Okay, Heather, I like you, okay?
还有你刚才用错时态了
And the word's "Forgotten," Not "Forgot,"
但我这是职业病
But I correct everyone.
我要说的是 我喜欢你 - 行了
Point is, I like you. - All right...
她喜欢你 你喜欢她
She likes you, you like her.
你们俩我都喜欢 我们都喜欢派
I like you both, and we all like pie.
真是这样吗
But really?
自从柯尔特跟我在一起后
'Cause ever since Colt and I hooked up,
你就只会
all you've ever done is make bitchy
拿我的年龄或智商说事
little comments about my age or my intelligence.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
我的确觉得你们俩不该在一起
Maybe I didn't think you should be together.
可我没想到会这样
But I didn't ask for this.
我没想到你会怀上柯尔特的孩子
I didn't expect you to be pregnant with Colt's baby.
我也没想到 这是意外
Yeah, well, neither did I. It's an accident.
是吗 - 这话什么意思
Was it? - What's that supposed to mean?
意思就是我刚跟柯尔特吵完架
It means the second Colt and I get into an argument,
你们俩没做避孕措施就上♥床♥了
you're sleeping with him without any protection.
你以为我想这样吗
What, you think I wanted this?
要是保险套尺寸不对 就别用
Well, if the condom doesn't fit, don't wear it.
知道吗 艾比
You know what, Abby?
你以为你比其他人都好 都聪明
You think you're better and smarter than everyone.
但并非如此
But you're not.
你就是加里森的一个高中老师而已
You're a fucking high school teacher in Garrison.
少自以为是了
Get over yourself.
派好了
Pie's ready.
天啊 太好吃了
Oh, my God, that's good.
别吃
Don't eat that.
什么 怎么了
What? Why?
是恶作剧吗 公鸡往上面尿尿了
Is it a prank? Did Rooster pee in it?
不 是海瑟做给你♥爸♥的
No, Heather made it for your dad.
真挺好吃的
It's really good.
海瑟来过
Heather stop by?
是的 我为之前所说的醉话跟她道歉
Yeah, and I tried to apologize for what I said when I was drunk
但她不接受
and she didn't accept it.
而且我们俩还吵了起来 当着你♥爸♥的面
And it got personal, ugly, and your dad was there.
别担心 女人吵架他见怪不怪了
Don't worry. My dad's seen a lot of girl fights.
公鸡可是他带大的
He raised Rooster.
提醒我把这话说给公鸡听
Remind me to tell that to Rooster later.
柯尔特 这不好笑 好吗
Colt, it's not funny, okay?
她说我太自负了 叫我少自以为是
She told me I was stuck up and that I need to get over myself.
听着 海瑟现在挺不容易的
Look, Heather's going through a tough time.
就别跟她计较了
You've gotta give her a break.
你这是向着她吗
Are you taking her side?
不 没有 我谁都没向着
No. No, I... I'm not taking anyone's side.
是吗 因为我刚刚告诉你她侮辱我
Really? 'Cause I just told you that she insulted me
你却关心起她的境况来了
and you seem to care more about how she's doing.
我没时间跟你吵架
I don't have time for this right now.
你认真的吗 - 是的
Seriously? - Yeah!
我已经两天没合眼了
I haven't slept in two days.
我被警♥察♥抓了 我最好的朋友被驱逐离境了
I got arrested. My best friend got deported.
今晚还要
Now I gotta spend the whole
帮公鸡抓山狮
night helping Rooster hunt down some mountain lion.
好极了 谢谢你的支持
Cool. Thanks for the support.
抱歉 我不是那个意思
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way.
刚才嗓门太大了
It just came out kind of aggressive.
可能是因为我手里拿着枪
Probably because I'm holding a gun.
你不能自己好好想想吗
Can't you just figure this out?
好的
Sure.
我会好好想想的
I'll figure it out.
太好了
Great.
拿来
Give me that!
妈的 太好吃了
Fuck, this is delicious!
听着
Look...
我只想说 关于这活儿你之前说得对
Just wanna say, you were right about this... this job.
让人求之不得 我差点就错过了
A lot of people'd kill for it. I nearly pissed it away.
没有你和艾比帮忙
Without you and Abby and all your help, you know...
给牛上标签 帮我补救
tagging the cows and helping me turn this around...
我肯定干不完那些活儿
never would have happened.
所以谢谢 你是个好弟弟
So... thank you. You're a good brother.
别说傻话了
All right, enough with the sappy shit.
牛尸体如果是个圈套怎么办
What if this carcass is just a trap?
如果是那只山狮引我们出来要吃我们怎么办
What if this mountain lion is just luring us out here to eat us?
什么
What?
你说这个干嘛
Why would you put that in my head?
我只是说要以防万一
I'm just saying, man, you gotta be ready for anything.
要是真的出了意外
For example, this thing goes sideways,
我就开枪打断你的腿
I'm shooting you in the leg,
让山狮吃你 好让我自己脱险
sacrificing you to the cat and I'm home free.
我都生气不起来 这计划确实不赖
I'm not even mad. That's just a good plan.
今天艾比和海瑟大吵了一架
Abby and Heather got in a huge fight today.
真的
Really?
我不知道自己会站在谁那边
I don't know who I'd take in that fight.
海瑟怀了孕
Heather's got the reach, but...
艾比火气那么大
Abby's got that crazy, you know?
要是在监狱里 她绝对是老大
Like, if she were in prison, she'd have a bitch.
我接下来的人生可不能这样
Can't be the way it's gonna be for the rest of my life.
我今天都没看<体育中心>
You know, I didn't even get to watch SportsCenter today?
不知道世界上发生了什么事
I got no idea what's going on in the world.
要听听我的建议吗
You want my advice?
不
No.
让她俩见面 让她们好好谈谈
Gotta get 'em together. Get 'em talking.
女人们喜欢聊天
Girls love talking.
来 小猫乖乖
Here, kitty, kitty.
数到三
On three.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表