剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我只希望时间能倒♥退♥一年
I just wish I could go back a year,
那时更容易些
when things were so much easier.
好吧 我们换个思路
Okay, let's think about this differently.
一年前 你可没拥有我这性感的身材
Now, a year ago, you didn't have all of this.
是啊 可是
Yeah, but...
那时我有未来
you know, I had a future,
有房♥子 有承受得起的婚礼
and a house, and a wedding I could afford.
没一直跟爸妈较劲
I wasn't always fighting with my parents all the time.
你说什么呢
So, what are you saying?
你的生活在我回来前更好
Your life was better before I come back?
不是 我没这么说 是
No, I'm not saying that. It's... But...
没关系
Ugh, it doesn't matter.
对我来说有关系
Yeah, well, it matters to me.
我很确定加里森关校不是我的错
I'm pretty sure I didn't have nothing to do with Garrison closing down.
我也很确定不是我
I'm... I'm pretty sure I didn't have nothing to do
让你丢了工作 没了房♥子
with you losing your job or your house.
我不是在怪你 - 你是没在怪我
Colt, I'm not blaming you. - No, you're not blaming me.
你在说
You're just saying you
想回到没有我时的生活
wanna go back to a life where I wasn't in it.
太好了 好吧 一切都非常好
Okay, great. Yeah, everything is great.
我是个34岁的女人
I'm a 34-year-old woman,
住在男朋友小时候的房♥间里
living in my boyfriend's childhood bedroom.
我搬来还不到一个星期
I haven't even been here a week,
就三次撞到你♥爸♥
and I've already, three different times, walked in on your dad
穿着内♥裤♥擦枪了
while he was cleaning a gun in his underwear.
所以以后就会是这样了吗
So that's the way it's gonna be?
什么意思
What does that mean?
我是说
It means
要是当不了老师让你沮丧 那就去当老师
if you're so miserable not teaching, then go on and teach.
什么 难道我想不到吗
What? Why didn't I think of that?
我就该当老师
I should just teach.
对的 我试过了 没结果
Oh, wait, that's right, I tried. There's nothing out there.
艾比 我打橄榄球打了15年
Abby... I played football for 15 years.
换了23支不同的球队
I played for 23 different teams,
这还不包括那些没要我的球队
and that ain't including the ones I didn't make.
你才面试了一次
You went on one job interview,
就要放弃了
and you're gonna... you're gonna give up, you're gonna quit?
真可悲
That's fuckin' pathetic.
我可悲 好吧 好极了
Oh, so now I'm pathetic? Okay. Great.
谢谢你所有的帮助
Thank you for all of your help.
你看就这么放弃了
Oh, oh, there you go, there you go, just give up.
是啊 这就是你给
Yeah. Is that the advice that you give to...
爱尔兰或露西的建议吗
to Erin or Lucy or...
该死的卢卡斯居然还把胸画出来了
Did fucking Lucas draw boobs?
公鸡 我要下班了
Hey, Rooster, I'm heading out.
我能预支下星期的工资吗
Can I get an advance for next week?
没问题
Uh, yeah, sure.
我能预支啤酒喝吗
Can I get an advance for my next beer?
行了
All right.
谢谢 再见 公鸡夫人
Thanks. See you. Bye, Mrs. Rooster.
我叫玛姬
It's Maggie.
外面招牌上写着呢
And it's on the sign!
你一直都付现金给她吗
What... Do you always pay her in cash?
并非一直都是
Huh? Oh, no, not always.
上周我中了两百块刮刮乐
Last week, I had 200 bucks on a scratch-off,
于是我就给她了
so I just gave her that.
要是她被查了怎么办
What if she gets audited?
怎么解释那些存进她账户里的钱
How's she gonna explain all those deposits into her bank account?
老妈不可能
Mom, that's crazy.
妮基没有银行账户
Nikki doesn't have a bank account.
你不能私底下付员工工钱知道吗
You can't pay employees under the table, you know?
要是你不交税他们就没有医保
If you don't pay taxes, they can't get health insurance.
她穿那么少肯定会得几次感冒的
And judging from how she dresses, she's gonna get a few colds.
这么做生意不道德
It's just not ethical to do business this way.
那说凯莉·安德伍德
Yeah, well, is it ethical I tell people that
会来卡拉OK之夜就道德了
Carrie Underwood might show up here for karaoke night?
不道德 但能招揽生意
No, but it's good for business.
上周顾客多到
Last week, we were so packed,
不得不把防火纳客人数限额的标识拿下来
they had to take down the fire capacity sign.
别只想着赚钱
Not just about making money.
得取之有道
I mean, you gotta do things the right way.
比如这里三天里
For instance, there's three whole days
一张发♥票♥都没有
where there's absolutely no receipts.
是的
Right.
那三晚酒吧没营业
Well, those are the three nights we got shut down.
"没营业"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Shut down"?
被钓鱼执法了 行吗
Look, it was a bullshit trap, okay?
他们派了个小妞来跟我调情
They sent in this hot girl to come in here and flirt with me.
我跟她调情最后送了杯啤酒给她
So we're flirting, I end up giving her a beer.
结果她未成年
Turns out she's underage.
你因为卖♥♥酒给未成年人被罚了
Oh, you got a citation for serving a minor?
我怎么才知道这事
How is this the first time I'm hearing about this?
因为我都解决了
Because I took care of everything.
最后没闹大
And it ended up not being that big of a deal.
闹没闹大由我来判断
No, I'm the judge of what's a big deal.
这事很严重
And guess what? It's a big fucking deal!
我还是去那边坐吧
I'm gonna go sit over there.
这间酒吧对镇上的很多人来说很重要
This place is important to a lot of people in this town.
尤其是对我
Especially me.
我只叫你在我不在的这段时间里好好照看这里
All I asked you to do was take care of it while I was gone.
是啊 我照做了啊
Yeah, and I've done that.
还有不是你叫我做的 是我自愿帮忙的
And by the way, you didn't ask me, okay? I volunteered to help.
你想好好帮忙吗
Yeah, well, you wanna help?
那就别乱来害到酒吧被停业
Stop fucking around before we get shut down.
你不喜欢我做事的方式
You know what? You don't like the way I do things?
好啊 那你就自己做吧 老爸
Fine. Do it yourself, Dad!
嘿 乔安妮
Hey, Joanne.
嘿 博 给你带了份礼物
Hey, Beau. Brought you a present.
四枝玫瑰
Four Roses.
这是我之前送你的 - 正是那瓶
That's what I brought you. - It's the same bottle.
我去菲尼克斯前没机会开
I never got the chance to open it before I left for Phoenix.
帮女儿戒毒
And you don't wanna take whiskey
可不能带着威士忌去
when you go visit your daughter in rehab.
我了解
I know.
我也不让我两个儿子碰酒
I gotta keep booze away from my kids, too.
他俩嗜酒如命
They're like fucking truffle pigs for it.
所以 听着 我本想给你打电♥话♥的
So, listen. I was gonna call you,
但我觉得还是当面说比较好
but I wanted to tell you this in person.
听起来不是什么好事
This doesn't sound good.
我没跟布兰达分手 - 什么
I didn't end it with Brenda. - What?
那天是她丈夫的忌日
It was the anniversary of her husband's death.
很遗憾
Oh. I'm... I'm so sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
她挺难过的
She was pretty upset.
我明天再去找她
I'll go talk to her tomorrow.
长痛不如短痛
Delaying the cow to slaughter doesn't make it any easier on the cow.
好吧 或许该我去跟她说
Okay, maybe I should talk to her.
我本想今天跟她说的
I was gonna talk to her today,
但我想给她点时间
but I wanted to give her some time.
你是个好人 博
Well, you're a good man, Beau.
我该走了 - 也许你说得对
I should probably head out though. - Yeah, maybe you're right.
要是我让你留下这样不对吗
Is it bad if I want you to stay?
你是想留我还是想留威士忌
You want me to stay or the whiskey?
如果两个都想这样不对吗
Is it bad if it's both?
威士忌留下我就留下
If the whiskey stays, I stay.
太好了
Good.
你今天过得如何 老乡村店有什么新闻
So, how was your day? What's new at the Cracker Barrel?
29天前有个客人把一件漂亮的毛衣落在了店里
Well, 29 days ago, a customer left the cutest sweater.
所以再过两天它就归我了
So in two days, that baby's mine.
布兰达 - 嘿 博
Brenda. - Hey, Beau.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表