剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
这改变不了什么
and it changes nothing.
我们要买♥♥彼得森牧场了
We're getting the Peterson ranch.
什么
What?
慢着 怎么会 你♥爸♥说了不买♥♥的啊
Wait, how? I thought your dad said no.
我们瞒着他买♥♥ 太棒了
I know, we're doing it behind his back. It's great.
什么 瞒着他吗
What? Behind his back?
你在他眼皮底下做事他都不喜欢
Colt, he doesn't even like when you do things in front of his front.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
公鸡可以代老爸签字
Rooster can sign for my dad.
而且我们还买♥♥了个披萨烤箱
Oh, and we bought a pizza oven.
他肯定会高兴得顾不上发火了
He's gonna be too happy to even care.
不行 柯尔特 这主意可不怎么样
No, Colt, this is a bad idea.
如果想签 他之前就签了
Look, if your dad wanted to sign those papers, he would have.
我不想争这个
I don't wanna fight about this.
我们打算就这么办
I mean, we're doin' it.
想想好的方面
So, let's look at the good news.
你不用去丹佛工作了
You don't have to take that job in Denver anymore.
一切恢复正常
It's like, boom! We're back on track.
不管你买♥♥不买♥♥彼得森牧场
Whether you get the Peterson ranch or not,
我都会接受那份工作
I still want to take the job.
砰这招今天不好使了
The booms really aren't working today. I...
艾比 我爱你
Abby, I love you.
是啊 嘿 你知道的
Yeah. Hey, you know, the whole...
买♥♥牧场就是为了我们一起生活
the whole reason to get this ranch was so we could live there together.
我知道 而且我也爱你
I know and I love you, too.
而且这些也不会改变这一点 好吗
And none of this is gonna change that, okay?
就像彼得森牧场对你来说很重要一样
I mean, as important as the Peterson ranch is to you,
那份工作对我来说也是
that's how important this job is to me.
我把这话理清楚
Let me get this straight. So...
你觉得工作比咱俩的关系更重要
you're choosing your career over our relationship?
不是 我根本没这么说 我不能两者兼顾吗
No, I'm not saying that at all. But why can't I have both?
因为异地恋没有好结果
Because long-distance relationships don't work.
我不在乎别人怎么说
I don't care what people say, it's...
你发誓说会每半个月见一次面
Yeah, first, you promise you're gonna see each other every weekend.
接着是每个月见一次面
And then it's every month.
接下来就会是对着视频假装高♥潮♥
And then, next thing you know, you're faking orgasms over Skype.
你是说我们一起经历这么多事之后
Are you saying that after everything that we've been through,
500公里距离就会让我们分手吗
being 300 miles apart is something we can't handle?
我是说如果你去丹佛
I'm saying if you go to Denver,
就是迈出了分手的第一步
it's the first step to the end of our relationship.
我觉得比起你 我对我们俩更有信心
Well, I guess I have more faith in us than you do.
嘿 乔安妮 - 嘿 博
Hey, Joanne. - Oh, hey, Beau.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
是我打电♥话♥叫她来的 她应该在的
Oh, I called her. She should be here.
见到你真好 你不必过来的
Well, it's great to see you but you didn't have to come.
可我想来
Well, I wanted to.
主要是
Mainly because at some point,
你就要穿那种露背病号♥服了
they're gonna put you in one of those little backless gowns,
我可不想错过那一幕
and I wasn't gonna miss that for the world.
就像我说的 你不必来的
Like I said, you didn't have to come.
我本来可以再早点到的
I would have been here sooner,
但我在停车场里兜了好久
but I was driving around that parking lot forever.
最后把车停在了停电动车的地方
I finally parked in one of those spaces reserved for electric cars.
把充电线挂在我车的油箱上
I stuck the plug into my gas tank.
让那些笨蛋去证明我的车不是电动的吧
Let those assholes prove my truck's not electric.
我把车停在斯玛特车停车位上了
I parked on top of a Smart car.
你们俩真是绝配
You know, you guys are perfect for each other.
本奈特先生 可以进来了 - 我可不这么认为
Mr. Bennett, we're ready for you. - Oh, I don't think you are.
我要进去了
Well, this is it.
要是有什么万一 两个儿子就交给你了
If anything goes wrong, take care of the boys.
德拉克就交给你了
And you take care of Drake.
慢着 凭什么两个儿子要交给我
Wait, why do I get the boys?
嘿 彼得森先生 - 嘿 两位
Hey, Mr. Peterson. - Hey, boys.
该办的你们都办好了吗
Did you get everything taken care of?
是的 今天可真够忙的
Oh, boy. Yeah, it was a crazy day.
公鸡去了银行
Rooster went down to the bank,
我去见了律师
I went over to the lawyer's office.
我还去了趟赛百味
I stopped by a sub shop,
买♥♥了个30公分长的肉丸三明治
picked up a foot-long meatball.
然后我们俩在联邦快递金考店碰头
Then we met up at the FedEx Kinko's and
复印了一些文件
xeroxed a couple documents.
我用那里的切纸机
I used that paper cutter
把三明治完美地一切为二
just to cut that sandwich, just perfectly in half.
柯尔特 我的日子不多了
Colt, I am pretty close to death.
下次 只要回答是就行了
Next time, just say yes.
你们老爸同意买♥♥牧场吗
Hey, your father's okay with you buying this place?
同意 没任何猫腻
Boy, yeah, you know, everything's on the up and up.
你可以发邮件向律师求证 可他现在
You can e-mail our lawyer, but he's
"没在办公室"
"Out of the office."
那个红点不是血迹
The, uh, red spot on here, it's not blood,
只是肉丸酱汁 - 是
it's just meatball sauce. - Yeah.
我要确定
I wanna make sure it's all right with you
我最后这段日子可以住在这里
to live out my remaining days here on my ranch.
当然可以
Of course. Yeah, absolutely.
要住多久
How long do you think that's gonna be?
老弟 放尊重点行吗
Dude, have some respect, huh?
你还能活很长时间的
Hey, you're gonna be around for a long time, all right?
不可能的
No way.
我觉得自己不会在这儿待太久
Well, I don't think I'm gonna be around here much.
我明早就去泰国
First thing tomorrow, I'm heading to Thailand.
可以花300美元
You know, you can pay 300 bucks
买♥♥枪榴弹来轰掉一辆本♥田♥车
to blow up a Honda with a grenade launcher.
妈呀 我们上星期就这么干了
Shit, we did that last week.
不是有意的
Not even on purpose.
行了 给
All right, there it is.
签了字 牧场就归你们了
You sign, you own it.
那我可就签了
Don't mind if I do.
这肯定就跟贏了超级碗一样
I ain't never won one, but this must be what it feels like to win a Super Bowl.
我要去迪士尼了
I'm going to Disneyland!
我其实没去过 老爸不肯带我去
Not really. Never been. My dad wouldn't take me.
天呀
Holy shit.
我们真买♥♥了
We fucking did it.
我们要开本奈特兄弟牧场了
We got the Bennett Brothers ranch.
是有柯尔特在的 属于公鸡的牧场
Well, we got Rooster's ranch featuring Colt,
这个以后再说
but we'll talk about it.
很高兴我们成交了 - 是啊
Well, I'm glad this worked out. - Yeah.
你们俩配得上
You boys deserve it.
就说一句 我没什么宗教信仰
Oh, uh, just so you know, I'm not religious.
所以如果我死在这儿了
So if I'm here when I pass...
把我的尸体丢进制肉干的小屋里就行
you can just throw my corpse in the jerky shack.
我们可以把你丢进本♥田♥车里
You know, we could throw your body in a Honda,
用枪榴弹把车轰了
blow it up with a grenade launcher.
这主意不错 笨蛋
Yeah, that's a good idea, dumbass.
餐厅关门了
The cafeteria was closed,
但邻床昏迷那位的晚饭是烤肉
but the comatose guy next door had a whole pot roast dinner.
干得好
Good call.
要是他醒了 他的家人也不会去在意食物了
If he wakes up, his family's not gonna give a shit where his food is.
这是肉味吗
Do I smell meat?
看看谁醒了 你感觉怎么样
Look who's awake. How you feeling?
疼
Sore.
我从手术室里出来多久了 - 四年了
How long have I been out? - Four years.
现在大家都开韩国的混合动力车了
Everyone's driving Korean hybrids now.
手术很顺利 医生给你装了支架
Everything went fine. They put in a stent.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
医生说你的一条动脉有98%的部分
The doctor said there was a 98% blockage in the artery
被号♥称寡妇制♥造♥者的栓塞堵住了
they call the widow-maker.
之前我叫你去死那九次 你其实真的可能死掉
All those times I told you to drop dead, you really could have.
谢谢你们俩都来陪我
Well, thank you both for being here.
我一直在想以后的事
I've been thinking a lot about the future.
咱俩去墨西哥
You and I are going to Mexico.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表