剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我有事想跟您谈谈
you know, I was wondering if I could talk to you about something.
好啊 要威士忌吗
Sure. Whiskey?
好
Yeah.
我自己酿的 - 是吗
I made it myself. - Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
劲儿好大
Wow. That's strong.
我舌头麻了
I can't feel my tongue.
这东西可以用作拖拉机燃料
In a pinch, I can use it to run the tractor.
是啊
Yeah! Whoo!
你想谈什么
What's on your mind?
我听说你要卖♥♥掉这里
I, uh, heard you was thinking about selling this place
我在想 这是威士忌还是清漆
and I was wondering... Is this whiskey or varnish?
你觉得我会卖♥♥给姓本奈特的人吗
You think I'm gonna sell this place to a Bennett?
30年前你♥爸♥把我的鹿站推倒
Your old man pulled my deer stand down 30 years ago
到现在还没赔钱
and he still hasn't paid me back for it.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
说起来他说那是在我家地上的
Technically, he said it was on our land.
是嘛 说起来 他是个十足的骗子
Yeah, yeah. Well, technically, he's a fucking liar.
不说这个了
You know what? Never mind that.
我爸不知道我来
My dad don't even know I'm here.
我只是 我听说 诺伊曼山牧场想买♥♥下这里
I just... I heard that Neumann's Hill's been sniffing around.
彼得森先生
Mr. Peterson,
我们得保住这些家庭牧场
we gotta keep these family ranches in the hands of families.
是啊 这个我想过
Yeah, I thought about that.
听着
Look...
正常来说 我不会卖♥♥给诺伊曼山牧场
Normally, I'd never think of selling to Neumann's Hill.
但一个月前 医生跟我说
But about a month ago, doc told me...
我得了脑癌 没法进行手术治疗
I got brain cancer. Inoperable.
他说我最多还能活一年
He give me a year, tops.
非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
是啊 那也改变不了什么
Yeah, well, that don't change much.
但我刚新买♥♥了一辆大皮卡
Although, I just bought a brand new Silverado crew cab
贷了五年的款
with a five-year loan.
银行那群笨蛋
Suckers!
所以我要卖♥♥个高价
So, I'm gonna cash out...
用剩下的时间去安德鲁斯湖钓鲑鱼
Spend whatever time I have left pulling trout outta Andrews Lake.
而诺伊曼山牧场的出价
And that Neumann's Hill offer...
很高
it's pretty fucking good.
彼得森先生
Mr. Peterson...
我了解这块地
I know this land.
大部分都是当年你用盐弹射我
I mean, mostly from running around on it
我在地上跑时了解到的
while you were shooting at me.
但我的初吻
But, uh, you know, my first kiss...
就是在那边那棵树下
was underneath that elm tree right over there?
考特尼米勒
Courtney Miller.
我还知道以前孩子们都说
I also know that the south pasture
你把尸体埋在南边的草场那里
is where kids said you bury bodies.
真的 你把狗狗的尸骨埋在那里
Really, it's where you buried your family dogs.
那边才是南边的草场
South pasture's that way.
这酒害我没了方向感
Think this whiskey's messing with my internal compass.
重点是诺伊曼山牧场
The point is, is that Neumann's Hill, they...
他们不在乎你的地 也不在乎你
they don't care about your land or you.
但我在乎
But I do.
而且我
And I...
我们的出价比不了他们
We can't pay you what they can,
但我们可以去跟银行
but me and my dad, we can go down to the bank,
努力争取看看
see what we can get.
那我可惨了
Well, I'll be damned.
我也许会卖♥♥给该死的本奈特一家
I might actually sell to the fucking Bennetts.
是吗
Yeah?
给我们个机会吗
Give us a shot?
我们或许能做笔买♥♥卖♥♥ - 好的
We might be able to work something out. - All right.
谢谢 彼得森先生
Thank you, Mr. Peterson.
而且我会把我爸欠的鹿站的钱给你
And I'll get that cash my dad owes you for that deer stand.
我还要他登门道歉
I'll need an apology from him, too.
钱我能给你
Yeah. I can get the money,
但我没法创造奇迹
but I'm not a miracle worker.
嘿玛丽 - 嘿博
Hey, Mary. - Oh, hey, Beau.
你好吗老爸 - 跟布兰达顺利吗
'Sup, Dad? - How are things with you and Brenda?
搞什么
What the fuck?
我跟你说了什么都别说
Babe, I told you not to say nothing.
我还跟你说了别告诉达琳 我把她孩子掉地上了
Yeah, well, I told you not to tell Darlene I dropped her kid.
很遗憾你没能跟乔安妮走到一起
I am sorry things didn't work out with Joanne,
但你跟布兰达在一起也挺好
but it's nice you're spending time with Brenda.
你们俩挺般配
You know, you guys make a cute couple.
是啊我想是吧
Yeah, I suppose.
但她现在想让我做
But, see, now she wants me to do things like
吃寿司品酒之类的事
eat sushi and taste wine.
贱♥人♥
What a bitch.
尝试新事物没什么不好
Nothing wrong with trying new things, Dad.
就像高中那会儿
You know, it's like in high school.
我只喝库尔斯
All I used to drink was Coors.
有天便利店卖♥♥完了我就试了百威
Then one day, 7-Eleven was out, so I tried a Bud.
就像是喝了
It was like tasting
美国乳♥头♥挤出的甜牛奶
the sweet milk that flows from America's teat.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
公鸡想表达的是
I think what Rooster is unsuccessfully trying to say...
要去接受新事物
is you just have to open yourself up to new experiences.
这样很好 有时候有所改变也不错
It's good, right? Change can be good sometimes.
我看过罗杰摩尔演的一部邦德片
I watched one of those Bond movies with Roger Moore.
我不喜欢
I hated it.
好了博 祝你好运 我要去上班了
All right, Beau, good luck. I gotta go to work.
晚点再打给你 - 好
I will call you later. - Alright.
回见亲爱的 - 好的
See you, babe. - Mmm. Yeah.
这是我的酒钱
That is payment for my beer.
我也可以用吻抵酒钱
You know, I could pay with kisses, too.
嗨 柯尔特 - 嘿
Oh, hi, Colt. - Oh, hey.
其实碰到你刚好
You know, actually, I'm glad I ran into ya.
我一直想去你家送这个
I've been meaning to drop this off at your house.
是海瑟看医生的钱
It's some money for Heather's doctor's bills.
谢谢 真窝心
Oh, thank you. It's sweet.
你
Do...
你到现在签名还要加个小小的12
Do you really still need to be putting a little number 12
在后面吗
next to your signature?
是啊 那才算是签名
Yeah. That way it's an autograph.
你可以给它镶个框也可以兑现
Now it's up to you. You can frame it or cash it.
兑现
Cash it.
人人都是
Everybody does.
嘿 刚好你们俩都在我们仨谈谈
Oh, hey. Glad you're both here. Need to talk to y'all.
太好了 柯尔特要谈谈
Oh, good, Colt wants to talk.
你就是我两个儿子里的罗杰摩尔
You're like the Roger Moore of sons.
好了听我说
All right, hear me out.
我觉得我们该买♥♥下 - 不行
I think we should buy... - No.
妈呀 他讨厌你
Man, he hates you.
彼得森家要卖♥♥牧场 我们该买♥♥下来
The Peterson ranch is for sale. I think we should buy it.
我们没钱 你还要再买♥♥间牧场
We haven't got a pot to piss in and you wanna buy another ranch?
那是块儿好地
Dad, it's a great piece of land.
银行会给我们贷款
I think the bank will give us a loan for it.
我知道你跟彼得森有过节
Now, look, I know you and Peterson got your issues...
他在我的地上建鹿站
The man built a deer stand on my property.
我把它推倒时他还跟我要钱
And then when I tear it down, he wants me to pay for it.
还有
You know, Dad, on the plus side,
他还开枪打过柯尔特
he did shoot Colt in the ass with a shotgun.
这我倒是挺喜欢的
I did enjoy that.
老爸你总说把咱家的牌子
Dad, you're always talking about passing our brand down
一代代传下去不是吗
from generation to generation, right?
这会壮大铁河牧场
Well, this will make Iron River stronger.
让牛群翻倍
We'll double the size of our herd.
开销摊薄
We can amortize our expenditures over a larger number.
这是简单的规模经济效益
It's simple economies of scale.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表