剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
有人一直在看<鲨鱼坦克>节目
Somebody been watching Shark Tank.
但这样能行
But this'll work.
柯尔特 我不干
Colt, I'm out.
他那么说很奇怪
You know, what's weird is that he said that.
我知道他从来不看那个节目
I know he's never seen that show.
我就知道他不会同意
I knew he was gonna say no.
你指望什么呢 只有别人问他
Yeah, well, what'd you expect? The only time Dad says yes
是不是为你感到丢脸时他才会说是
is if somebody asks him if he's ashamed of you.
知道吗
You know what?
没关系 我们不需要他
Don't matter. We don't need him.
我们能做到 你跟我
We can do this, you and I.
得了柯尔特 我是替老妈看着酒吧
Come on, Colt, man. I'm running the bar for Mom, you know.
我拿不出买♥♥牧场的钱
I ain't got the kinda scratch it takes to start a ranch.
我们需要首♥付♥款
Yeah, all we need is enough for a down payment.
我们能弄到
We can scrape that together.
如果诺伊曼山牧场买♥♥下它
If Neumann's Hill gets it,
我们怎么跟人家竞争
how are we gonna compete with them?
那块地很不错
It is a good piece of land.
听着我知道你想这么做
Look, I know you want this.
而且彼得森家的牧场 就要这间
And that Peterson place? That's... that's the one.
是的
Yeah, it is.
我们小时候说过
Man, we were talking about running our own place
要干点什么 - 对
when we were little kids, you know. - Yeah.
我想想办法
Let me try and figure something out.
我晚点给老妈打电♥话♥ - 太好了
I'll call Mom later. - Fuck yeah!
我们要设计自己的品牌
Now we gotta start thinking about designing our brand.
"本奈特兄弟"
"The Bennett Brothers."
这我已经想好了
Dude, already got it.
两个字母B放到一块儿
Two B's smooshed together
就像两个女同拥抱时胸部碰到一起
like four boobs in a lesbian hug.
嘿 - 嘿博
Hey. - Hey, Beau.
我以为你一小时后才到
I wasn't expecting you for another hour.
而且我可不能这个发型去吃牛排
Oh, and I cannot go to a local steak house with work hair.
会砸了店的招牌
That's just bad advertising.
我觉得你这样很漂亮
I think you look real nice.
谢谢 你也挺帅的
Thank you. I think you look real nice, too, Beau.
身上的味道也很棒
Mmm, and you smell good, too.
多谢
Well, thanks.
香皂用完了我跟柯尔特借的
I was out of soap and I had to borrow Colt's.
多芬黄瓜绿茶泡沫沐浴露
Dove Cucumber & Green Tea Foaming Body Wash.
听着 - 什么
Listen... - Hmm?
或许我们今晚可以做些不一样的事
I was thinking, maybe we can do something different tonight.
有新开的牛排屋吗
Wow, did a new steak house open up?
没有
No.
我不知道 也许吧
I mean, I don't know. Maybe.
不 我会知道
No, I'd know.
我买♥♥了些寿司
I picked us up some sushi.
真的假的
Are you serious?
慢着 你是抓了只鲑鱼
Wait, did you just catch a trout,
切完就放进袋子里了吗
cut it up and put it in that bag?
没有 不过寿司师♥傅♥差不多就是这么做的
No, but that's basically what the chef did.
我还准备了红酒
I also got us some wine.
你买♥♥红酒了
Wow. You bought wine? Ooh.
你知道要买♥♥就买♥♥加州或是法国产的吧
You do know that that comes from California or France.
不 这瓶不是
No, not this.
这可是好东西
This is the good stuff.
德州产的
From Texas.
"我有朋友在梅洛酒窖"
"I got friends in merlot places."
你大可不必这么做 博
You know, you did not have to do this, Beau.
我很乐意
I would have been perfectly
跟你一起再去吃查理牛排屋
happy going to Charlie's with you again.
我知道 而且非常感谢
Well, I know that and I appreciate it.
但我想做些你喜欢的事
But I wanted to do something you like.
你为我这么做让我感觉很温暖
Well, it warms my heart that you would do this for me.
需要温暖的不是你的心
It's not your heart that needs warming.
而是鱼
It's the fish.
试一下 你只活一世
Well, try one. You only live once.
但愿如此
God, I hope that's true.
怎么样
Well, what do you think?
好吃
Delicious.
我饱了
Oh, I'm full.
该死
Shit!
我是只龙啊
I'm a fucking dragon.
嘿 尝尝这个
Hey. Hey. Take a hit of this shit.
什么东西
What's this? - Hmm.
还不赖 淡了点
It's not bad. A little mild.
嘿 你跟老妈谈了吗
Hey, uh, did you talk to Mom?
谈了
Yeah.
她怎么说 - 说起来复杂
What'd she say? - Well, it's complicated.
她说算她一份
She said she's on board.
她会看看怎么处理酒吧
She'll come back, figure out what to do with the bar.
抽出点权益金
She even said she'd pull out some equity
帮忙出首♥付♥
to help us with the down payment.
太棒了 顺便说下权益金
Oh, fuck, yeah! And by the way, equity?
漂亮 <鲨鱼坦克>里学来的吧
Nice. Shark Tank?
给彼得森打电♥话♥
Hey, let's go call Peterson.
着手干吧
Get this thing going.
嘿 等一下
Hey, dude, hang on a second.
我不能做
I can't do it.
什么 你刚说老妈同意了
What? You just said Mom was cool with it.
我知道 但你知道我打电♥话♥时她在哪儿吗
I know, but you know what she was doing when I called her?
她在南卡罗莱纳
She's down in South Carolina
抗♥议♥在一片乌龟栖息地
trying to stop a hotel from getting built
上面建酒店
on some turtle breeding ground.
这是这么久以来我听到她最开心的一次
It was the happiest I've heard her in a long time, man.
没吸大♥麻♥也没喝高 想象一下
I don't even think she was stoned or drunk. Imagine that?
自己就嗨起来了
Just being happy on your own?
听着 我不能毁了这些
Look, I just can't fuck with that.
不 这是我们俩的机会
No. This... this is our shot.
就像你说的
Just like you was talking about. We been...
我们打小就在讲这事儿
We been talking about running our own ranch since we was kids.
我知道 但那是在更理想的条件下
Yeah, I know, but under better circumstances, you know,
比如说老爸过世之后
like when Dad's dead.
听着
Look.
你知道我也想做
You know I want to do this, right?
只不过时机不对
It's just not the right time for me.
不 - 还会有其他牧场的
No. - Dude, there's gonna be other places.
不 就要这间
No, no. This is the one.
我们这次就要做成
Man, we've gotta make this happen.
柯尔特
Colt.
抱歉 我答应过老妈好吗
I'm sorry, dude. I promised Mom, okay?
你帮老妈却不帮亲弟弟
You help Mom, but you won't help your own brother?
老兄 你知道我想有天跟你一块儿干牧场
Dude, you know I want to run a ranch with you someday.
不
Nah.
才不是 去他的
No, fuck this.
你是来拿老妈来当借口 - 拜托
You're using Mom as an excuse. - Come on!
你不离开这里也是出于同样的原因
Same reason why you never left this piece of shit town.
你害怕变成独♥立♥做决断的人
'Cause you're just... You're too afraid to be your own man.
你先是给老爸干活儿 现在给老妈看酒吧
First you work for Daddy, now you work for Mommy.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你现在还给别人人生建议了
So you're giving life advice now?
不如这样 等我需要
Well, how about this? I'll let you know when I need help
毁掉人生的建议时再找你
fucking up my entire existence.
还有你可以给我解释下
Or better yet, you know, maybe you can explain to me
怎么当个自私自利
the finer points of being a selfish dick
不顾及他人的混球
who never thought twice about anybody but himself.
至少我尝试过
At least I took my shot!
我努力过 - 是吗
At least I tried to fucking be something! - Yeah!
你♥他♥妈♥失败了
And you fucking failed!
去你的 - 去你的
Yeah, well, fuck you! - Fuck you!
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表