剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
通常我都是把他们惹毛 直到他们自己辞职
Generally, I just pissed them off till they quit.
我会试试看的
Yeah, well, I'd try that,
可我不是坏脾气又讨人厌的老家伙
but I'm not a crotchety old bastard.
有两个蠢儿子 你就会是了
Have a couple of dumbass kids. You'll get there.
要再来一杯吗
You guys want another drink?
这还用问吗
Does a tornado always find the trailer park?
你真搞笑汉克 千万别跟她分手
Shirley, you're a hoot! Hank, don't you fuck this up.
好吧
Okay.
居然可以自己拿酒倒
We allowed to do that?
给
Here you go.
艾比
Abby.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 嗨 海瑟
Hey! Hi, Heather.
怎么尽是些金发女郎 这里住的都是维京人吗
What's with all the blondes? Is this a Viking town?
我要说
I'm just gonna say it.
这太他妈奇怪了
This is fuckin' weird.
是啊
Yeah.
我只是来买♥♥点吃的
I'm just here to pick up some food.
我刚刚人在加油站
I was at the gas station.
我正要拿热狗吃的时候
I was gonna get one of those hotdogs on the rollers,
才意识到我竟然人在加油站
and then I realized I'm at the gas station
正要拿热狗吃
and I'm gonna get one of those hotdogs on the rollers.
厨房♥打烊了 因为之前
Well, the kitchen's closed here. There was a...
发水了
flood.
那个
Well...
你怎么样
how are you doing?
挺好 是的 - 是吗 好的
Good. Yeah. - Yeah? Okay.
我今早晨吐了
Got a little morning sickness.
吐在了达琳的婴儿床上
Threw up in Darlene's baby's crib.
很好搞定 都推在婴儿身上就好了
It worked out, though. I just blamed the baby.
晨吐
Morning sickness?
等等 你怎么会晨吐
Wait, why would you have morning sickness?
对了 因为你怀着我男朋友的孩子
Oh, that's right. 'Cause you're havin' my boyfriend's baby.
机智击个掌 汉克
Burn! Up top, Hank.
我可不想掺和
I don't wanna get involved.
"我可不想掺和"
"I don't wanna get involved."
你以前可挺酷的
You used to be cool, man.
嘿 海瑟
Hey, Heather.
柯尔特跟我说了那件事 有什么需要尽管找我
Colt told me the news. Anything you need, I'm here for you.
她需要的是避孕套
You know, what she needs is some condoms.
我
Oh, I'm...
开个玩笑
Yeah, well, I'm kidding.
天啊
God.
该死 知道我刚想到什么吗
Oh, shit. You know what I just realized?
是我给你上的性教育课
I taught you sex ed.
怎么了
What?
看 目录单里有错字
Look, they got a typo in the program.
把"黑安格斯肉牛"
It's supposed to say "Black Angus."
写成了"黑肛♥门♥"
Says "Black Anus."
闭嘴
Shut up.
你买♥♥公牛干什么 授精用吗
What you getting a bull for, anyway, huh? You inseminating?
对 我要试试
Yeah, I'm gonna let a bull
让之前没能受孕的母牛受孕
take a crack at those heifers that didn't take.
要是能用六千以下的价格买♥♥到 那还挺划算的
If I can snag one for under six grand, I'll get my money's worth.
有道理
Well, that makes sense.
听着 要是公牛没法让它们受孕
Hey, look, if the bull can't get 'em pregnant,
我敢打赌柯尔特一定可以
bet you Colt can.
你们好 两位
Howdy, fellas.
嘿 戴尔 - 你好啊
Hey, Dale. - What's going on?
这里气味多好啊
Well, don't it smell great in here?
闻着像牛粪一样
It smells like cow shit, Dale.
牛仔古龙水
Cowboy cologne.
你怎么来了
What are you doing way over here?
他们请我们兽医
Oh, they pay a few of us vets
来给公牛做检查
to come over and check the bulls out.
就是那种一般的体♥检♥
You know, turn your head and cough, that sort of thing.
看到什么喜欢的了吗
See anything you like?
小吃摊的鸡翅不错 可我忘带胃药了
Well, the wings in the concession stand, but I forgot my Tums.
我喜欢辣味的 可身体受不了
I love spicy, but spicy does not love me.
接下来是12号♥拍卖♥♥品 9号♥公牛
Next, we've got lot 12, bull number 9.
起价两千块
Bidding starts at 2,000.
开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
愿最出色的牧场主中标
May the best rancher win.
嘿 老天啊 你们看到了吗
Hey. Goodness gracious. Did y'all see this?
这上面写着"黑肛♥门♥"
It says "Black Anus"!
当心点 站稳了
Careful, be careful. Step, step, step, step!
要吃点阿司匹林吗
You want some aspirin?
是的 - 好的
Yes. - Okay.
面包
Ooh, and bread.
知道什么比面包更好吗 吐司
You know what's better than bread? Toast.
我们没吐司了
Well, we're all outta toast.
我们该去买♥♥点吐司
We should go buy some toast.
知道我们之前没谈到什么吗
You know what we didn't talk about?
你就要当奶奶了
You're gonna be a grandma.
有何感想
What's that all about?
"奶奶"
"Grandma"?
我是"玛姬奶奶"
Maybe I'll be "Nana Maggie."
听着更不怎么样 像只老羊
No, that's sounds worse. Sounds like an old goat.
知道什么更糟吗
You know what's worse?
"艾比继母"
"Stepmom Abby."
新来的美术老师就是个继母
The new art teacher's a stepmom.
她穿木屐
She wears clogs.
我不♥穿♥木屐 玛姬奶奶
I will not wear clogs, Nana Maggie.
不如我给你拿条毯子
Why don't I get you a blanket?
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
嘿 我能抽支烟吗
Hey, can I smoke in here?
听着 好好睡一觉吧 好吗
Look, just get some sleep, okay?
你明早起床就可以抽了
Your cigarettes will be right here in the morning.
怀孕的那个应该是我
Was supposed to be me.
你说什么
What's that?
怀孕的那个应该是我
It was supposed to be me.
柯尔特就要有孩子了可却不是我怀上的
Colt's about to have a baby and it isn't mine.
我改主意了 面包比吐司好
You know what? I changed my mind. Bread is better than toast.
好的 好好休息吧 好吗
All right. Just get some rest, okay?
现在他所有的第一次都是跟别人一起
Now every first he has is gonna be with someone else.
第一个叫他爸爸的孩子不是我的
First kid to call him Daddy won't be mine.
第一个参加舞会的孩子不是我的
First kid to go to prom won't be mine.
第一个上大学的孩子 差点忘了
First kid to go to college... Well,
这是柯尔特跟海瑟的孩子 看来我的机会很大
it is Colt and Heather, so I might have a shot at that one.
属于你跟柯尔特的会到来的 也会一样特别的
Look, your time with Colt will come and it'll be just as special.
一开始知道他们要把孩子打掉时我还好受点
It was easier when I thought they weren't gonna keep the baby.
我这么想是不是很差劲
That make me a terrible person?
你是个好人 只是正经历点困难
You're a wonderful person going through a... a tough time.
但你不会只有一个人
But you're not gonna go through it alone.
柯尔特会在你身边的
Okay? Colt's gonna be there for you.
在这件事上他一直比较积极主动
He's been stepping up big time on this whole thing.
就
Just...
你们俩要好好交流
talk to each other.
告诉他你的想法
Tell him how you feel...
不 我需要这个
No, I need it.
你这么做只是为了气我
You're just doin' this to piss me off.
"这么做" 你是指买♥♥公牛吗
By "this", you mean buyin' a bull?
当牧场主 活在人世
Bein' a rancher? Existin'?
是的
Yes.
我突然想起来
It occurs to me that, uh,
是你手把手教会公鸡怎么挑公牛的
you taught Rooster everything he knows about picking a bull.
所以难怪你们俩品味相同
So it stands to reason you'd have the same taste.
仔细想想 这还挺温馨的
If you think about it, that's, uh... that's kinda sweet.
你再举牌我就砍掉你的手
Lift that paddle again, I'll cut off your hand.
这就不温馨了
Less sweet.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表