剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
Can I talk to Abby?
没关系 爸爸 他可以待在这儿
It's fine, Dad. He can stay.
不了 你们俩谈吧
No, no. You two... you two talk.
我帮你把这些作业批了
I'll just help you grade some of these papers.
拜托 不要
Please, don't.
是啊 好吧
Right. Okay.
就说一句 每个故事都有两面
Just so you know, there's two sides to every story.
我给他买♥♥了培根终结者
I bought him a Baconator.
如果你是要因为柯尔特的事来训我
All right, if you're here to lecture me again about Colt,
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
不是 我来是因为
No, I'm... I'm here 'cause...
天啊 该怎么说呢
Oh, Christ, how can I say this?
你大概14岁时 做了件让我非常生气的事
When you were about 14, you did something that really upset me.
你是说我开始抽大♥麻♥的事吗
Oh, you mean when I started smoking weed?
什么 不是 你抽了大♥麻♥
What? No. You smoke weed?
试过一次 不喜欢 继续说
Tried it once, hated it. Keep going.
我说的是有段时间
No, I'm... I'm talking about that phase you went through
你开始不支持丹佛野马队
where you stopped being a Broncos fan
转而支持达拉斯牛仔队的事
and started rooting for the Cowboys.
对 你很不喜欢
Yeah, you hated that.
有场丹佛对达拉斯的比赛
One time, Denver was playing Dallas.
我希望野马队能大胜
And I was hoping the Broncos would crush 'em
好让你觉悟
and you'd come back to your senses.
但没想到 比赛一开场
But the crazy thing is... once the game started,
我看见你坐在那里穿着愚蠢的特洛伊艾克曼的球衣
and I saw you sitting there in your stupid Troy Aikman jersey...
我发现自己支持的竟是牛仔队
I found myself rooting for the Cowboys.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我知道他们赢了你会开心
Because I knew how happy you'd be if they won.
我其实并不是支持牛仔队 而是支持你
I wasn't really rooting for the Cowboys. I was rooting for you.
艾比 我会做任何让你开心的事
Abby, I would do anything to make you happy.
即便这意味着支持我讨厌的东西
Even if it meant supporting something I hate.
柯尔特就是男朋友里的牛仔队吧
Colt's the Cowboys of boyfriends, isn't he?
柯尔特是克利夫兰布朗队的
Colt's the Cleveland Browns.
我还是不喜欢他 但是
I'm still not sold on him, but...
我知道你爱他 - 我真的很爱他
I know that you love him. - I really do.
而且他说他也爱你
And he says he loves you.
如果我能忍♥受特洛伊艾克曼
If I can put up with Troy Aikman in your life,
我就能忍♥受柯尔特本奈特
I can put up with Colt Bennett.
所以你会参加我们的婚礼喽 - 当然了
So, you'll be at our wedding? - Of course.
你是我的放屁精
You're my little Toots.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 爸爸 过来 谢谢
I love you too, Dad. Come here. Thank you.
你在我家地界上干什么
What the fuck you doing on my property?
嘿 萨姆 是我
Hey, Sam, it's me.
你以为我拿着枪是干什么的
Why do you think I have this gun?
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
我来跟邻居道歉
I'm here to apologize to my neighbor
归还他的鹿站
and return his deer stand.
从我家地界上滚出去
Get the fuck off my land.
嘿 萨姆你是对的 你一直都是对的
Hey, Sam, you're right. You were always right.
这是你家地界
This is your property.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
你想让我签名同意开路
You're trying to get me to sign off on that access road.
这样没用的
It's not gonna work.
不需要了 他们另找到了一条路
I don't need it. They found another way in.
我来是因为
I'm here because of...
扫雪车的事
the snow plow.
你在说什么
What the fuck you talking about?
公鸡出生的那天早上
The morning Rooster was born,
我和玛姬被困在消防局
and Maggie and I were stranded down at the fire station.
你给皮卡装上雪铲
You hooked that blade up to your pickup
开去接我们回家
and drove all the way down there to bring us home.
你曾经是个好邻居
You were a good neighbor.
也是个好朋友
Hell, you were a good friend.
鹿站的事让我们疏远太久了
This damn thing has gotten in our way for way too long.
都是你造成的
Only 'cause you let it.
好吧 我要说的都说完了
All right, I've said my piece.
好好享受你的鹿站 我回家了
Enjoy your deer stand. I'm going home.
这么和颜悦色的让我精疲力尽
All this being nice has made me fucking exhausted.
当时我们只有个洗衣篮
All we had was a laundry basket.
什么 - 给公鸡当婴儿座椅
What? - For Rooster's car seat...
接他回家的那天早上
that morning we brought him home.
他一路都睡在一摞刚洗过的麻床单上
He slept all the way on a pile of freshly washed linens.
把那些床单都吐脏了
He threw up all over those sheets.
是啊 他现在也这样
Yeah, he's still doing that.
很抱歉埃斯特尔去世时我没能陪在你身边
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when Estelle passed.
谢谢你能这么说
Thanks for saying that.
很抱歉玛姬离家出走时我没能陪在你身边
I'm... I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when Maggie left.
虽然 我没法责怪她
Although... I can't say I blame her.
去你的 萨姆 - 去你的 博
Fuck you, Sam. - Fuck you too, Beau.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表