剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你好啊 老兄
What's up, dude?
高中之后你去哪儿了
Man, what happened to you after high school?
音讯全无 - 我去读大学了
You just, like, disappeared. - I went to college.
真逊
Lame.
开个玩笑而已 - 好的
No, I'm just kiddin'. Just kiddin'. -Yeah.
质量管理是怎么回事
Hey, uh, so what's up with this quality control thing?
你是我老板吗
Are you, like, my boss or somethin'?
不 你才是老板
No, no, no, no. You're the boss.
我来是要确保你需要的东西都有
I'm just here to make sure you got everything you need.
比如用来填写
For example... if you need, I don't know, a pen
我还没拿到的库存报告的笔
to fill out those inventory reports I haven't gotten yet.
好的 我一直想着要填来着
Yeah. Oh, yeah, I've been meanin' to get to those.
你高中时睡没睡特雷茜詹金斯
Hey, did you fuck Tracy Jenkins back in high school?
公鸡 我真的需要那些报告
Rooster, I'm really gonna need those reports.
是的 我睡了
And yes... yes, I did.
老兄 太他妈棒了
Man, that is fuckin' awesome.
该死 戴尔
Damn it, Dale, you know?
说到戴尔 你不能雇佣他
And speaking of Dale, you're not gonna be able to hire him,
他不在我们批准的兽医名单上
'cause he's not on our approved list of vets.
没人跟我说过
What? No one told me that.
我跟你说了 我给你发了邮件
I did. I e-mailed it to you.
邮件主题是"可雇佣和不可雇佣兽医名单"
The subject of the e-mail was "Vets you can and cannot hire".
对 关于这个
Yeah, about that, um...
他们请我管理牧场
you know, they hired me here to run this ranch
是因为他们相信我的判断
'cause they trust my judgment.
我一直跟戴尔合作
Now, I've worked with Dale my entire life,
他是全州最好的
and he's the best vet in the state.
所以 我要雇佣他
So... I'm gonna hire him here.
要是你坚持
Hey, man, if you feel that strongly about it,
我会说好样的 就这么做吧
I say good for you. Go for it.
太好了 谢了
All right, cool, thanks.
可诺伊曼山牧场不会付钱
Yeah, thing is, Neumann's Hill's not gonna pay for it,
钱得你自己出
so that's comin' out of your pocket.
或许我可以再看看名单上其他的兽医
Well, maybe I could just take a look at the rest of these vets on here.
好 老爸 这有
All right, Daddy-o, I got
菠菜洋蓟和鸡肉帕尼尼
spinach, artichoke and chicken panini,
或是泰式鸡肉春卷
or Thai-style chicken spring rolls.
我要那块被你烤糊了的牛排
I want that steak you burned up.
是啊 抱歉了
Yeah, sorry about that.
我走神了
My mind's kind of been all over the place.
艾比还没理你
I take it you haven't heard from Abby.
没有 她说得很清楚她需要空间
No. She made it pretty clear she wants her space.
我记得我也跟你说了同样的话
I thought I made the same thing pretty clear to you, but...
可你就站在我面前
here you are.
我不知道该怎么办
Yeah, I don't know what to do.
你当然不会想给她做牛排
Well, you certainly don't want to cook her a steak.
她会想明白的
She'll come around.
我不知道她会不会 她真的很生气
Yeah, I don't know if she will. She's really pissed.
要是就此结束了呢
What if it's over?
要是我无法挽回她怎么办
What if I can't get her back?
知道吗
You know what?
我还是吃春卷吧
I'll take the spring roll.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
可以
Yeah.
你胆子够大的
You got a lot of nerve,
不跟我说一声就叫公鸡住进小木屋
tellin' Rooster he could live in the cabin without talkin' to me.
博 木屋现在归我所有
Beau, that is my cabin now.
我没必要什么都告诉你 我们离婚了
I have no obligation to tell you anything. We're divorced.
还有 头发剪得不错 谁给你剪的
By the way, nice haircut. Who did it?
我没必要什么都告诉你
I have no obligation to tell you anything.
我们离婚了 - 布兰达过得怎么样
We're divorced. - How's Brenda?
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
她给我头发剪得不错 要看后面吗
She gave me a great haircut. Want to see the back?
给我杯威士忌
I need a whiskey.
嘿 这就来
Oh, hey, comin' right up.
看啊
Look at this...
我给你倒酒喝
me pourin' a drink for you.
给 - 我今天跟海瑟谈了谈
Here you go. - So, I was talkin' to Heather today--
好吧
Okay.
要再来一杯吗
Want another one?
听着 她挺难受的
Look, she's goin' through a really hard time.
是啊 难受的又不止她一个
Yeah, she ain't the only one.
我把事情一五一十都跟艾比说了
I told Abby about everything.
她现在不理我了
Now she's not talkin' to me.
很遗憾 可她得弄清楚自己想怎样
I'm sorry, but she has to figure out what she wants.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
同时 你要专心于如何帮助海瑟
In the meantime, you need to focus on how you can help Heather.
对 我们说的是另一个恨我的女人
Oh, right, we're talkin' about the other woman that hates me.
柯尔特 我敢说恨你的女人不止两个
Well, Colt, I'm sure there's more than two women who hate you.
想想小镇上一个23岁的姑娘去堕胎
Try to imagine what it would be like to be a 23-year-old woman in
会是什么样的
a small town getting an abortion.
我是说 她会觉得所有人都在评判她 包括你
I mean, she feels like everybody's judging her, including you.
我没有
I ain't judgin' her.
我只是觉得她的做法不对
I just think what she's doin' is totally wrong.
我重新组织下语言 你的支持正是海瑟所需要的
Let me rephrase. Heather could use your support.
要是我不认同她所做的
Well, how am I supposed to support her
我要怎么支持她
if I don't agree with what she's doin'?
去支持她 因为你在乎
You do it because you care.
我支持你 可你做的事我全都不赞同
I support you, and I don't agree with practically anything you do.
比如呢
Like what?
你喝太多酒 吃太多红肉
Well, you drink too much, you eat too much red meat,
一直在嚼烟草
constantly chewing tobacco...
好吧 - 没做好避孕措施
Okay... - You have unprotected sex,
开车不系安全带
you drive without a seatbelt,
甚至在烟火掉进裤子里之后还点烟火
you shoot off fireworks even after you dropped one in your pants.
行了
All right!
我听见你说的了
I hear you.
我会去跟海瑟谈的
I'll go talk to Heather.
谢谢 我知道我儿子是个好人
Thank you. I knew I raised a good person.
嘿 我没把烟火掉进裤子里
Oh, hey, by the way, I didn't drop the fireworks in my pants.
我是想把冲天炮从屁♥股♥里射出去
I was tryin' to shoot a bottle rocket out of my ass.
我又不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot!
嘿 - 什么事
Hey. - What?
能谈谈吗
Can we talk for a second?
我想我们已经谈得够多了
Think we've talked enough.
听着 我来不是为了要改变你的想法
Look, I'm... I'm not here to try to change your mind.
好吧 进来吧
Fine. Come on in.
其实 在外面谈就挺好
Well, actually... it's kinda nice out here.
雪景很漂亮 空气也很清新
The snow is pretty. The air is crisp.
你是怕我妈吗
You're scared of my mom, aren't you?
她有枪又不怕坐牢 我不怕才怪
She's got a gun and she's not afraid of prison. I'm terrified.
听着 我知道你跟我妈谈过了
Look, I know that you and my mom talked...
还有要是你觉得我在评判你的话 我很抱歉
and I'm sorry... if you think I'm judgin' you...
因为其实我没有
'cause I'm not.
真的吗
Really?
所以你说我是在逃避时
So when you told me I'm taking the easy way out,
你不是在评判我吗
that was you not judging me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
看这多容易
You see how easy it is?
你现在就在评判我
I mean, you're judgin' me right now.
顺便一提 我原谅你了
And, by the way, I forgive you.
没心情开玩笑 柯尔特
Not really in a joking mood, Colt.
好的 但叫我别开玩笑
Okay. But tellin' me not to be funny
就像是叫我别长这么帅
is kind of like tellin' me not to be good-lookin'.
我会努力的
I can try.
好吧 对不起
Right. Sorry.
听着
Look...
也许这件事我们看法不同
we're probably not gonna ever see eye to eye on this...
但我想支持你
but I want to support you.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表