剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
听着 老妈要我把酒吧接下来
Look, Mom offered me to take over the bar.
是吗
Oh, really?
我想这样我能活得挺滋润的 可是
Yeah, you know, I... I figured I'd make a decent living at it, but...
我不知道这适不适合我
I don't know if that's the right place for me, you know.
我只会干牧活
All I've ever known is ranching.
我有次也碰到过类似的问题
I had a similar problem one time.
我爸让我继承他的钻井生意
My dad wanted me to take over his well-drillin' business.
是吗 那你怎么成了兽医了
Oh, yeah? Well, how'd you end up bein' a vet?
我小时候迷上了<灵犬莱西>
Oh, well, I fell in love with Lassie when I was a kid.
一集都没落下
I watched every episode of that show.
我迷的是<海滩游侠>里的帕米拉安德森 但我理解
For me, it was Pam Anderson in Baywatch, but I get it.
我跟我爸说 "不 我天生就是兽医
I told my dad, "No, I'm a vet. It's in my blood.
我喜欢照顾动物"
I love taking care of animals."
我无法想象自己去干别的
I can't imagine a world where I did anything else.
我对干牧活也抱有同样的想法
Yeah, that's how I feel about ranching.
另一方面 我弟弟
On the other hand, my brother
继承了钻井生意而且
inherited the well-drillin' business and, uh...
他挖到了石油
he hit oil.
他现在在阿斯彭有座大房♥子
Now he's got a big house in Aspen
还娶了个25岁的俄♥罗♥斯♥美娇娘
and a 25-year-old Russian bride.
所以我知道个屁啊
So what the fuck do I know?
你们喜欢沙拉酱拌进菜里还是倒在一边
You guys like your salad dressing mixed in or on the side?
我无所谓 - 我也是
Don't matter to me. - Me either.
你们不会吃的 是吗
You guys aren't gonna eat salad, are you?
绝对不吃 - 坚决不吃
Not a chance. - No way.
柯尔特 把这些放到炉子上
Colt, throw these on the grill.
烤糊了就得吃沙拉了
If you burn 'em, we're gonna have to eat salad.
所以 本奈特先生 有进展吗
So, Mr. Bennett, any news on the...
其实 我们今天见了面 决定最好还是做朋友
Actually, we met today, decided we're better off as friends.
我都开始想我们两对一起约会的事了
And I was already picturing you two and me and Colt on a double date.
你想这个时 地狱结冰了吗
When you pictured that, was hell frozen over?
其实 我觉得这样最好
Actually, I think it's for the best.
她明天要过来 我们要一起看电影
She's comin' over tomorrow. We're gonna watch a movie.
很高兴你跟她聊过了
Well, I'm glad you talked to her.
这是好消息
This is good news.
什么好消息 - <警♥察♥世家>剧集更新了 小子
What's good news? - They renewed Blue Bloods, son.
太棒了 - 是啊
Sweet! - Yeah.
嘿 海瑟
Hey, Heather.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事 柯尔特
What the fuck is your problem, Colt?
我去看下牛排
All right, I'm gonna go check on the fuckin' steaks.
怎么了 - 你干吗去找保罗
What's goin' on? - Why the hell did you go talk to Paul?
干吗 你干吗那么做
What? Why'd you do that?
因为你怀着我的孩子
Well, 'cause you're having my kid.
如果他是个混♥蛋♥ 那就成问题了
If this guy's a piece of shit, that's a problem.
这轮不到你管 柯尔特
Yeah, but that's not your place to do that, Colt.
我当然要管 我是孩子的爸爸 支持我一下 艾比
Sure it is. I'm the father. Back me up here, Ab.
这是你们俩之间的事
No, this is between you two.
我不掺和 跟我无关
I'm not weighin' in. It's none of my business.
就像她跟谁约会跟你无关那样
Just like it's none of your business who she dates.
但我可不是在掺和 好了 我说完了
But that's not me weighin' in. Okay, I'm done.
要是你之前在酒吧光明正大向我介绍他
Well, if you'd just introduced me in the bar
而不是遮遮掩掩的
instead of actin' all shady,
我就不用查他了
I wouldn't have had to go check him out.
你搞笑吗 柯尔特 那才是我们第一次约会
Are you kidding, Colt? This was our first date.
我该怎么做 把他介绍给自己的前任吗
What am I supposed to do? Introduce him to my ex-boyfriend?
我已经事先说了"我怀孕了"
I already had to start with "I'm pregnant."
我只是想保护我的孩子
I'm just being protective of my kid.
怎么着
Oh, so, what?
那就是我不会看人
Now I just don't know how to judge someone's character
或做明智的决定咯
or make good decisions?
我可是孩子的爸爸
Well, uh, father of the baby.
也许是我不会看人
Maybe I'm the one who can't judge character.
你不是不掺和吗
I thought you were stayin' out of this.
我在努力 很难
I'm trying. It's very hard.
柯尔特 你相信
Colt, do you believe
我跟你一样在乎这个孩子吗
I care just as much about this kid as you do?
当然了
Of course.
那你就要接受我有自己的生活
Okay, then you're gonna have to be okay with me having my own life.
就像你有你的生活一样
Just like you have your own life.
好吧 我明白了 我只是
Okay. I get it, okay? I just...
我不知道
I don't know.
想到其他人在我孩子身边
The... the idea of some guy being around my kid?
让我害怕
That scares the crap out of me.
好的 我理解 但这是迟早的
Okay, and I get that. But it's gonna happen sooner or later.
我知道 我只是 觉得这应该是孩子出生之后的事
I know. I just thought it'd be after the baby's born.
比如 满18岁之后
And, like, turns 18.
要是这么说能让你好受点
Look, if it makes you feel any better,
那个人♥大♥概不会是保罗
it's probably not gonna be Paul.
他在加油站讲了一整晚的代数
He used half the night to talk about how I could use algebra at the gas station.
天啊 我忘了老师们有多挫 - 嘿
Man, I forgot how lame teachers are. - Hey.
抱歉 - 听着 帮我个忙
Sorry. - Look, just do me a favor.
你真要跟谁认真交往
If you end up gettin' serious with somebody,
就告诉我 行吗
just keep me in the loop, all right?
好的 我会的 我尽量
Okay. I will. I'll... I'll try.
谢谢
Thank you.
牛排快好了
Steaks are almost done.
搞清楚他怎么了吗
Figure out what the fuck's wrong with him yet?
嘿 老妈 - 嘿 亲爱的
Hey, Ma. - Hey, sweetheart.
来杯威士忌行吗
Can I get a whiskey?
你看起来很累
You look like you've had a long day.
是的
Yep.
你身上的气味也不怎么样
Whoa, you smell like you've had a really long day.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
我今天掏牛粪了
I was digging through cow shit at Dale's all day.
是新爱好吗
New hobby?
只是在给他干零活儿
Just doin' a bunch of odd jobs for him.
本想用除汗剂盖住身上的味儿
Tried to cover the smell with that Axe body spray.
可现在闻着就像牛粪味的除汗剂
Now I just smell like shit-scented Axe body spray.
你干吗要掏牛粪
And why were you diggin' through cow manure all day?
有头牛便秘
Well, he had this constipated cow
而且他需要粪便样本
and he needed me to take a stool sample.
接着我发现牛粪里有些麻线
And then all of a sudden, I noticed some twine in the manure.
那个说法你知道的
You know the old saying,
"粪里有麻线 牛身体里就有条绳"
"You see twine in the shit, there's rope in the cow."
我有个抱枕上就这么写着
Yeah. I had that on a throw pillow.
于是我拿过水龙头 用水冲
So I grab a hose, stuff it in there, start flushing her out.
当然了 里面有麻线头
Sure enough, there's the end of the twine.
我就像拽魔术师的丝巾一样 把麻线拽出来
So now I'm pullin' it out of her ass like a magician's scarf.
这让我想起那年圣诞节
Hey, you know, that reminds me of that Christmas
你把圣诞树上的爆米花吃了 然后就从嘴里往外拽绳
that you ate the popcorn off the tree, you know, string and all.
是啊 你真该去看看那头可怜的牛
Yeah. Well, should have seen this poor cow, Mom.
它很痛苦 本来可能死掉的
She was in so much pain. She could have died.
不过它现在拉个不停
But now she's just shittin' up a storm.
你真该看看自己现在的表情
You should see the look on your face right now.
今天还挺有意思的 - 知道吗
Well, it's a pretty fun day. - You know what?
我收回之前的提议 酒吧不给你了
I'm taking back my offer. I don't want you to run this bar.
什么 不 老妈
What? No, Mom.
我讲牛粪的事不是为了让你收回提议
I didn't tell you that story so I could back out of somethin'.
就是给你讲我今天的经历而已
Just telling you about my day.
我只是在说你的人生
Yeah, and I'm just telling you about your life.
你不想干酒吧
You don't wanna work at this place.
我不想 我需要工作 需要钱
Don't I? I mean, I need a job. I need money.
你有比钱更重要的东西
Oh, no. You have something much more important than money.
你对干牧活儿有热情
You have a passion for ranching.
我也有付账单的热情
I also have a passion to pay my phone bill.
听着 那个会解决的
Look, that's gonna work itself out.
戴尔会一直给你活儿干的
You know, Dale will keep using you,
你可以在有需要时来酒吧干
you can work around here whenever you need to.
我们没有病牛
I mean, we don't have any sick cows,
但上周汉克的胳膊卡进烘手♥机♥里了
but Hank did get his arm stuck in the hand dryer last week.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表