剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你知道我是认真的
and you know I'm serious
因为我说了"怼着"
'cause I just said "Butts up next to ours"
而且不是开玩笑的口气
and I didn't even make a joke.
怼着
Butts up.
我最喜欢屁♥股♥上翘了
That's my favorite butt direction.
我知道 是吧
I know, right?
听着 重点是
Look, the point is,
彼得森牧场已经盈利了
Peterson's place is already running on a profit
而且他给我们的条件
and he's offering us a way better deal
比给诺依曼山的要优厚得多
than what Neumann's Hill is paying.
贷款真是由比尔经手来办吗
Did you guys really run all this by Bill?
是的 - 对
Yep. - Yeah.
他说他认为我们该这么做
He says he thinks we should do it.
老爸 你一直教育我们说男人少说话
Dad, you always tell us that a man doesn't talk,
多干实事
he takes action.
我们这就是在干实事
Well, this is us taking action.
其实是在讲怎么干实事
Actually, this is us talking about taking action.
我很欣赏你们这么积极主动
I do appreciate you taking the initiative...
说了些很在理的话
and you make some good points.
这样吧 我考虑看看
I'll tell you what, I'll think about it.
太好了 谢了 老爸
All right, cool. Well, thanks a lot, Dad.
不行
No.
什么
Excuse me?
不行
No.
你不能考虑考虑就算了
You can't think about it.
帮个忙 别说了行吗
Hey, Colt, you wanna do me a favor and shut the fuck up?
听着
Look...
抱歉老爸 可该知道的你都知道了
I'm sorry, Dad, but you got all the information you need.
期限就到这周五
We got till Friday to do this
机不可失 失不再来
and this chance ain't coming around again.
这是我们的机会 所以 不 你不能
This is our shot. So, no, you can't
考虑考虑就算了
go think about it.
这全是柯尔特的主意 我不干了
All right. You know what? This was all Colt's idea. I'm out.
你
You know, you...
你总跟我们说牧场对你来说有多重要
you always talked to us about how much this ranch means to you.
还要让它在我们家传下去
About keeping it in the family.
你觉得这还能
How much... how much longer do you realistically think
坚持多久
we're gonna be able to do that?
当然了 我们还能挨过一两年
Sure, you know, we'll get through a year, two.
也许十年
What, maybe ten.
你觉得还用多久
How long you think it's gonna be
那些大公♥司♥就会开到这里来
till one of these corporate jobs comes in and just
挤压咱家牧场的生存空间
scoops us up?
你觉得等到了我孩子那代牧场还会在吗
You think this place is gonna be around for my kids
或是我孩子的孩子那代时
or my kids' kids?
你只是在自欺欺人
You're just fooling yourself.
我爷爷开始时
You know, when my grandfather started this place,
只是在这里开辟农场
he was just farming it.
日子很艰难
They were barely getting by.
之后我爸说服他 拿出手上仅有的那点钱
Then my dad convinced him to take what little money they had
开始养牛
and start running cows.
两代人之后 牧场依然还在
Two generations later, we're still here.
知道吗 去它的
You know what? Fuck it.
就这么干吧
Let's do it.
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
其实这都是我的主意 我又加入了
Um, actually, this was all my idea and I'm back in.
真的吗 - 真的
You serious? - Yeah.
或许后面两代人会回想起现在这一刻
Maybe two generations from now, they'll look back on this moment
说正因为这样铁河牧场才存在到今天
and say that's why there's still an Iron River Ranch.
他们肯定会这么说的
That's exactly what they're gonna say.
或者我们怎么做都不重要
Or it doesn't matter what we do...
因为到时候我们可能都讲中文了
'cause by then we'll all be speaking fucking Chinese.
敬铁河牧场的规模壮大
All right. Here's to expanding the Iron River Ranch.
好
Yeah.
天蓝蓝 草绿绿
Where the grass is green, the sky is blue
叫"哞"的小妞才会胖
and the only fat girls are the ones who say "Moo".
抱歉 我从七年级起就这么唱了
Sorry, I've had that since, like, the seventh grade.
你也是从那时起就单身了
Yeah, you've been single since then, too.
我真的为你们感到高兴 - 干杯
I'm so happy for you guys. - Cheers.
我们该庆祝一下 说点什么吧
We should celebrate. A toast, perhaps?
公鸡 柯尔特告诉我 你在跟珍工程师约会
So, Rooster, Colt told me that you're seeing Engineer Jen?
还是他的意思是 你只是到了珍旅馆外面的树林里
Or was he just meaning in the bushes outside her hotel room?
不是 她太粘人了 我正躲着她
Nah, she's getting too clingy. Trying to keep my distance.
是说人身限制令
That meaning that the court order
距离是150米吗
says you can't come within 500 feet of her?
知道你的问题是什么吗
You know what your problem is?
你不知道该如何对待女人
You don't know how to treat a woman.
要尊重女人
You've gotta treat her with class.
要文雅
Refinement.
恕我失陪
Now if you'll excuse me,
我要去把我女人的名字缩写 尿在雪地上
I'm gonna go pee my lady's initials into the urinal ice.
我可是有硕士学位的
I have a master's degree.
是啊 珍工程师挺迷恋我的
Yeah... Engineer Jen's pretty into me.
我不回她电♥话♥或是短♥信♥
I mean, I'm not even returning her calls or her texts
也不睬任何其他她试图引起我注意的举动
or any other badass things she does trying to get my attention.
那你会给她什么建议
So, like, you know, what kind of advice would you give her?
让她另寻他人
I'd tell her to move on.
那不可能
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
你还有什么其他建议
So, uh, what else you got?
我跟柯尔特能成
Look, the reason why Colt
是因为我们是最好的朋友
and I work is 'cause we're best friends.
我们一起玩有说有笑的
We hang out together. We laugh, we talk.
别太在意是不是恋人关系
You know, just take the pressure off the relationship part
做珍的朋友就好
and just be Jen's friend.
对
Right.
要当她是男的吗
So, like... treat her like a dude?
更准确地说是一个人 但无所谓了
I was thinking more like a person, but yeah.
你是来抗♥议♥我砍柴的吗
You here to protest me chopping wood?
不是 但我车里确实有纸牌和马克笔
No, but I do have some poster board and markers in my car.
倒是可以很快就写出点什么标语来
I could whip something up, I guess.
你来干吗
Why are you here, Maggie?
我希望有个暴脾气老头能吼我几句
I wanted a grumpy old man to yell at me
可我爸已经不在了
and my dad's dead,
所以就来这儿了
so I came here.
我知道你很生气
I figured you'd be pissed,
所以我们得把事讲清楚
so we'd need to have this out.
不用 谢谢你顺路过来
We don't. Thanks for stopping by.
这事没这么简单
It's not that simple, Beau.
我们住在同一个镇上 一起养育了两个儿子
We live in the same small town. We have sons together.
儿子们可以给你
You can have 'em.
柯尔特就快结婚了
Colt's getting married.
我不想婚礼迎宾时再跟你吵
I don't wanna have this fight at that reception.
之前你表弟乔尔的婚礼 就已经上过<警♥察♥>真人秀了
Your cousin Joe's wedding was already on Cops.
那你就道歉吧
Okay. Go ahead and apologize.
原因呢
For what?
你知道铺管道的那笔钱对牧场来说意味着什么
You know what the pipeline money means to this ranch.
去抗♥议♥点别的事
Find another cause.
我肯定某个地方的濒危猫头鹰
I'm sure there's some endangered owl somewhere
因为生活习性改变而正受到迫♥害♥
who's being persecuted for his alternative lifestyle.
你可以讲你那些小笑话
You can make your little jokes.
我可不会因为你生气
I'm not gonna back down from something I believe in
就妥协自己的信条
because you're going to pout about it.
我让你参与了家庭决策
I included you in a family decision...
即便你已经离开了这个家
even though you left this family.
你投了票输了 却不接受失利
You had a vote, you lost. Now you won't accept it.
就像民♥主♥党
You sound like a damn Democrat.
你行了吧 我抗♥议♥并非针对个人
Would you get over yourself? It wasn't personal.
有什么比背叛家庭更针对个人的呢
What's more personal than betraying your family?
能别跟背叛家庭扯到一起吗
Can we just disagree without it being me betraying the family?
玛姬 我累了
Maggie, I'm tired.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表