剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我会背着具尸首出来
I'm gonna come out with a carcass on my shoulder.
我还练瑜伽
Oh, I also got into yoga.
你应该试试看 对你的背有好处
And you should try that. It would be great for your back.
要是我进了瑜伽室
And if I go into a yoga studio,
我会背着具尸首出来
I'm gonna come out with a carcass on my shoulder.
我好想念这样 博
I've missed this, Beau.
我也是
I've missed it, too.
剪这个头 你打算怎么敲我一笔
So, what are you gonna gouge me for this haircut?
告诉你吧
I'll tell you what.
改天请我吃晚饭 那我们就扯平了
You buy me dinner sometime and we'll call it even.
没问题
I can do that.
告诉我剪这头多少钱
Just tell me how much this haircut would've cost
这样我就知道带你去哪儿吃了
so I'll know where to take you.
柯尔特
Colt?
嘿 艾比
Hey, Ab.
你怎么醒着呢
What are you doing up?
我转过身搂你 但你没在床上
I just... I reached for you and you weren't there.
我去开灯
So... I went for the light
撞翻了一个奖杯
and knocked over one of your trophies
刚好砸在我头上
and it hit me in the forehead.
谢天谢地 你没拿到海斯曼奖杯
Thank God you weren't good enough to win a Heisman,
不然我就撞出脑震荡了
I'd have a fucking concussion.
抱歉 我只是睡不着
Sorry, I just... couldn't sleep.
怎么了
All right, what's going on?
你不想滚床单
You don't wanna have sex.
我说你橄榄球打得烂 你也没反应
You didn't react to the fact that I said you sucked at football.
你要死了吗
Are you dying?
我回来之后你就一直怪怪的
You've been acting weird since I got back.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我都不知道该不该告诉你
I don't... I don't even know if I should tell you.
能有多糟 天啊 你的车
I mean, how bad could it be? Oh, my God, your truck.
你杀人了吗
Did you kill someone?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
只是
It's just...
海瑟怀孕了
Heather's pregnant.
什么
What?
海瑟怀孕了 孩子是我的
Heather's pregnant. It's mine.
天啊 柯尔特
Jesus, Colt.
不 艾比 我没出轨
No. Abby, I didn't... I didn't cheat on you.
就是你知道的那次
It was the time that you knew about. I...
我该早点跟你说的
I would have told you earlier, but...
别说了
Stop.
别说了
Stop talking.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表