剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Heads up then, your rifle.
接着这个,你的枪。
Thanks. The lads insane.
谢谢。 这孩子疯了
The lads in love. There's a difference?
这孩子恋爱了。有区别吗?
Malone.Surprise.
马龙。 吃惊吧。
I've could have killed you.
我真想杀了你。
Where is everyone else? Gone.
其他人呢?都走了
You didn't. I did.
你没走。 是的。
I can take care of myself.I know.
我能照顾好自己。 我知道。
Eleven years Malone, before you and your friends came along,
十一年了,马龙,在你们来到这之前,
I was doing just fine.
我一样过得很好
I just couldn't leave you.
我不能离开你。
I'd thought you'd be happy.
原来你不在乎。
It couldn't be.
这不可能。
Tribune.
蜥蜴人头领。
Ned!
内德!
Any last words? Help me.
有遗言吗? 救救我。
Without Malone's extra weight we are making excellent progress.
少了马龙那个重家伙,飞行速度好像快了很多。
I still can't believe he could do such a stupid thing.
我还是不能相信他会做出那么傻的决定。
What's the matter Marguerite?
怎么,玛格丽特?
No man ever given up his wealth for you before?
没有一个男人为你放弃一切吗?
Just wait 'til we're back on my turf.
以前没有不等于永远没有。
你们居然还有时间斗嘴?
就要和遗失的世界说再见了,
Just think of the wonderful scenery your missing.
快看看这不可错过的美景。
And the amazing dinosaurs.
还有神奇的恐龙。
Oh yes and those roving hordes of armed marauders.
哦,是的,还有那群拿着武器的野蛮人。
I'll miss them too.
我会想他们的。
Look!What is it?
快看! 那是什么?
There are people inside.
里面有人。
But it flies. We've been spotted.
它在飞。 被他们发现了。
What can they do to us up here?
那能把我们怎么样?
Crossbows, Balloon.
十字弓,气球。
Bring it down.
射下来。
Help me with the bags.
快来帮忙。
Damn that was a little too close.
该死,离太近了。
There's just too many of them.
他们的人实在太多。
What the hell do you thing you're doing?
你这是在干什么?
We need more altitude.
必须升高高度。
That should do it.Save your fire, we're out of range.
别开枪,打不着的。
Our friends seem to have given up.
下面的朋友好像放弃了。
Yes they've dropped their crossbows.
他们不再射箭了。
So why isn't Roxton smiling?
罗斯顿好像不太高兴?
Because I don't like the look of that.
因为我讨厌那东西.
Release!
发射!
Oh My God.
哦! 上帝啊!
What the hell was that? Smooth sailing my ass.
这是什么? 可恶,气球破了。
He dead
它死了。
We're dropping fast.Hold on everyone.
我们在往下掉 。 大家抓住。
any survivors I want them alive.
去看看,我要抓活的。
It's about time.Just saving the best for last.
真不凑巧。 我们还有机会离开。
Everybody all right?
都没事吧?
A few rattled nerves maybe.
可能有点神经衰弱了。
But no broken bones?
没骨折就好吧?
So much for the good news.
真是个好消息。
It looks like somebody just closed our window of opportunity.
看来我们的计划又被某些人破坏了。
Good Lord, it couldn't be.
我的天,这不可能。
Gunpowder. Hey boys over here.
是火♥药♥。 嗨,你们快来。
There's a village through there.
那是个村落。
Maybe somebody can sew.
也许会有针线。
Is he dead?I don't think so.
他死了吗? 应该没有。
Do you think he's breathing.
他还有呼吸。
I don't hear anything.Ah
听不到什么 。 呃...
Small world. Too small.
世界真小。 太小了。
Your attitude is regrettable,
你的态度让我很遗憾,
though I suppose somewhat understandable.
不过我想是可以理解的。
Understand this,
知道这个吗,
one false move and your dead.
图谋不轨的话就杀了你。
Gunpowder?
火♥药♥吗?
Amazing how a few small grains of black powder
没想到小小一粒黑火♥药♥
should bring us all together again.
就把我们大家都连在一起了。
All dead, how horrible.
都死了,太可怕了。
Poor bastards,
一群恶魔,
from the looks of this place they put up quite a fight.
他们是想把整个村子消灭掉。
Everything's picked clean.There are no weapons.
东西都抢光了,没发现武器。
Look familiar?
眼熟吗?
Summerlee here.
萨莫瑞,这儿。
I think I recognize the handy work.
我还记得这东西。
More Gunpowder?
还是火♥药♥?
Those raiders were native Challenger.
袭击我们的是本地人,查林杰。
No tribe on this plateau has gunpowder.
这地方的人怎么会有火♥药♥。
You gave them what?
你给他们什么?
Only Drakul knows how to make it.
只有Drakul知道怎么制火♥药♥。
But you said yourself he's a madman.
但你自己也说他是个疯子。
A madman can be an asset.
疯狂的人自有他的价值。
A certain lack of conscience I find appealing.
他不明是非这一点很吸引人。
So what's your problem?
那你的问题呢?
No style, no vision.
没下属,没远见。
I engaged these mercenaries in order to regain my empire.
我以为那些野蛮人能帮我重建王国。
And instead Drakul is blowing up every village in his path.
没想到Drakul炸毁了每一个经过的村落。
You're sure you're not angry because he beat you to it?
不是为他捷足先登而气愤吗?
Such small brains, it's amazing you're not extinct already.
太小看我了,你们没死就已经算幸运的了。
I come from a noble race,
我来自高贵的部族,
a race which conquers not to destroy but in order to flourish.
我们的征服不是要毁灭而是促进繁荣。
What's the point of ruling if there's nothing remaining but ashes?
一个只剩下灰烬的世界有意义吗?
Life's tough, you're breaking my heart.
生命不易,你感动了我。
Look Tribune we cleaned your wound and we'll give you some water.
好了蜥蜴人,伤口处理完了,再给你拿点水。
But you're walking, now.
你走吧,现在。
I warn you,
我警告你,
if Drakul is permittedto pillage at will.
Drakul可能要袭击所有的村落。
Every village, outpost and settlement will be destroyed,
不仅如此,整个村落的人也会被全部杀光,
including this rather tasteless hodgepodge of timber and thatch.
包括这个像鸟窝一样搭在树上的怪东西。
Enough! Move it!
够了,你快走!
Ah well,
啊好吧,
it is your fault.
因为你们的错。
I suppose it's only fitting that you should perish too.
这可能是你们珍惜的唯一的东西。
What do you mean our fault?
什么叫我们的错?
Gunpowder,
火♥药♥,
you let the genie out of the bottle. Remember?
是你们埋下的祸根。记得吗?
Only because you held our friends hostage.
因为你拿我们的朋友当人♥质♥。
Perhaps I misjudged you.
可能我错看你们了。
Perhaps being responsible for the slaughter of innocents
这种自认无辜的态度
won't keep you awake at night.
是不会让你们在一朝一夕觉醒的。
To have come so close and to fail.
眼看就要成功了,又完了。
One things for sure. It could have been a lot worse.
我敢说没有比这更糟的了。
Don't speak too soon.Take cover!
别说这么早。找掩护!
Cover me
掩护我
Not to put any pressure on you but I'm out of bullets.
不是给你压力,我确实没子弹了。
What can I say madam,you inspire me.
我还能说什么呢,你鼓励了我。
Your lucky day
算你幸运
Is everyone all right?
都没事吧?
Won't be long before the rest of them arrive.
还有一些人马上就会来。
Time to move. Easier said then done.
我们快走。 你说得倒容易。
No harm done.
没那么严重。
Looks like I'll have to sweep you off your feet. Let's go.
时间紧迫,只能这么办了。我们走。
Well as seeing the alternative is imminent death. You've got a date.
好像我们都没那么容易死掉。你说是吧。
That leg, it's really bleeding very badly.
你腿上的伤口一直在出血。
I'm sorry,I'm slowing us down.
对不起,拖累你们了。
I'm going to have to dress that wound.
还是应该包扎一下。
So far so good,we can spare a minute.
就这么办,用不了一分钟。
What we need is a defensible position.
我们最好选一个有利的位置。
I'll scout up ahead.
我去前面看看。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表