剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Glad your back Malone you heard the drums?
马龙你听见鼓声了么?
There's something really bizarre going on.
说起来这事还真是奇怪
Tell me about it.Easy now.
一会再说,当心
Who's this?
他是谁?
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
Do I know you? Don't you recognize him?
我认识你吗? 还没认出来?
I knew you'd be older but I never imagined you'd be so beautiful.
我知道你会长大但没想到会怎么美
Ned?
内德?
It's me sweetie,it's me.
是我亲爱的是我
I promised I come back for you.
我发誓会回到你身边
Daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy? Daddy?
爸爸? 爸爸?
Finding each other after eleven years.
十一年后父女终于重逢了
Sometimes life can deal you a good hand for a change.
有时候我们真要感谢上帝的安排
I wish it would deal us a way off this plateau.
希望上帝能帮我们离开
Tired of my company already.
厌倦这的生活了
A man as fascinating as you, never.
有这么迷人的男人在我还不会
Exactly where do you think you're going?
你这是要去哪?
Just making a quick circuit of the trail to be sure we weren't being followed.
去周围看看这一路上我们有没有被跟踪
Whoever wanted Tom Layton dead is still out there.
我想一定有人在找汤姆
You're always so reassuring Roxton how do you sleep at night?
你怎么总有担心不完的事,晚上睡得香么?
Oh like a baby...
哦,像一个婴儿…
you should watch me sometime.
不信你可以看看
You don't know how many times I've prayed for this.
我曾为这一刻祈求了无数次
No more than I.
不会有我多
I'm here and I swear I will never leave you again.
我发誓以后再也不离开你了
Mom, where is she daddy?
妈妈她在哪 爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸?
It was Sunday, we were scouting that little river to the west.
那个周日我们去考察西边那条河
On of the first times we ever left you alone.
也是第一次把你留在家里
You said you'd be back before dark.
你说会在天黑前回来
A raiding party jumped us...
有一伙野蛮人...
dragged us across the plateau,to use us as slaves.
把我们抓回他们的部落当他们的奴隶
Life there was hell.
那里的生活像是地狱。
It's only the thought of getting back to you that kept us going.
支持我们活下去的理由就是你
Please I have to know.
说下去,我需要知道
Your mother ...
你的母亲...
she tried,she tried so very hard. But the work...
她尽力了,她真的应经尽力了...
and the sickness,
但劳累加上疾病
there was nothing I...
我却不能...
I couldn't...
我不能...
I lost her.
我失去了她。
No, no daddy. Listen to me.
不 不 爸爸 听我说
When Abby died I wanted to die too.
Abby死后我也想过去死
You are the only thing that kept me alive Veronica.
但我想到你维罗妮卡
You are my miracle.
是你让我活下来了
Nice try.
小伎俩
Son of a...
你这该死的··
All right you've got my attention.
住手 放开我
What the hell do you want? Justice.
你到底想干什么?正义
He said he'd be back soon.He's been gone over two hours.
他说他会很快回来,都走了两个多小时了
Well he'll be flattered to hear you're so concerned.
他知道你怎么担心他一定很得意
I'll deny every word.
我是不会承认的
No sign of him. No blood,no gunfire, nothing.
没有线索 血迹 火♥药♥,什么都没有
It's like the earth just swallowed him up.
像被地球吞掉了
No, the earth or a dinosaur.
地球还是恐龙
I would have seen signs of an attack ...
附近没有打斗的痕迹...
and Roxton wouldn't go quietly.
他也不会不辞而别
There was just nothing.
没有别的理由
Nothing you saw.
这不可能
Where's Veronica?
维罗妮卡呢?
She's not here she's out with her father.
出去了和她父亲
Now? What the hell were they thinking?
什么?他们都在想什么?
They wanted to spend some time together alone.
也许只想安静的聊聊天
It's not safe.
太不安全了
Veronica knows what she's doing
维罗妮卡知道分寸
So did Roxton.
洛克斯顿也是
You sure it's tight enough?
确定够紧了吗?
I think some blood is still reaching my hands.
我觉得我的血液还能流过手掌
I am Kartas.
我是Kartas
I am Roxton.
我是洛克斯顿
I think I recognize the rope technique.
我知道你怎么系的绳子
I seek the one who calls himself Tom Layton.
我要找个人他自称是Tom Layton
The man that you staked out like a piece of meat.
是那个快被野兽生吃的人吗
That is the sentence.
那是对他的惩罚
For runaway slaves? For murder.
因为他逃走? 是谋杀
What the hell are you talking about?
我听不懂你在说什么?
Months ago this man was found wandering ...
几个月前···
lost in the jungle.
他在森林里迷了路
Weak, dying ...
身体很虚弱而且快要死了
one of my tribe took him in,
是我们的人救了他
nursed him back to health.
直到他完全恢复
Oh really. I suppose he forgot to pay his bill.
哦 是吗,我猜他可能忘了付医药费
He murdered the one who saved him...
他杀了救他性命的人
for a few pieces of gold, some food ...
就为了一点♥金♥子和一些食物...
and a hunting knife.
还有一把猎刀
There must be some mistake.
也许这只是个误会
There is no mistake.
根本就没有误会
You think we take life easily?
你以为我们会轻易杀人吗?
He was tried by my people and convicted...
他现在是我们全族的罪人...
it was his execution ...
我们对他的审判结果是处死
you interfered with.
你却出来干涉
He was about to be eaten alive.
他差点被生吃掉
There are worst things.
还有比那更坏的
If you're going to kill me get on with it.
要想杀我就动手吧
If I wanted you dead you would be dead.
我想让你死,你一定会死
Hey!
嘿
Thank you.
谢谢
I found almost everything you wanted.
你要的我都找到了
Hypericum Perforatum...
有贯叶连翘...
全草或带根全草有药用价值能抗菌、止血、
贯叶连翘,西方称圣约翰草,野生,
(虚构)
罂粟还有麝香毒菌
You've remembered every name,you haven't forgotten a thing.
你还记得每种花的名字一点都没忘
I've read every one of your books, a hundred times.
我读你的书几百遍了
You must have been so lonely?
你一定很寂寞?
Not anymore,
不会了
you're like a dream daddy.
像一场梦 爸爸
It's hard to live up to a dream,I hope I'm not a disappointment?
梦中比现实美好,希望你不会太失望吧?
How could you be?
怎么会呢?
The truth is ...
说实话...
after all these years away from my work I've become a bit rusty.
怎么多年没碰工作我都变迟钝了
I don't even remember what this one is called.
我甚至忘了,这个叫什么
The blue orchid.
这是兰花
I don't suppose you recall...
你还记不记的我们...
Where we found it?
哪儿发现的?
It's was my tenth birthday I'm not likely to forget it.
那天我十岁生日不会忘的
You remember don't you?
您还记得么?
So much has happened; sometimes the memories run together.
发生了这么多事好像记忆也跑掉了
I am not the man I used to be.
我已经远不如从前了
No you're better.
不 不是的
You wait here
在这里等我
I'll go find all the blue orchids you want.
我去采集您要的兰花
Nothing.Damn the man.
没有该死的家伙
I knew he shouldn't have gone off alone.
他不该一个人出去
and neither should Veronica.
维罗妮卡也不该
No she's not alone.She's with her father.
不,她已经不是一个人了
That's hardly reassuring.
这事很难让人安心
Someone wanted to kill him in a very unpleasant way.
因为还有一群野蛮人要杀掉他父亲
We did say twenty minutes, didn't we?
说好二十分钟后集♥合♥,是吧?恐怕天都快黑了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表