剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
这个 把鼻子捂紧 这个味道能引起人的幻觉
Come on, let's get you out of here
走吧 我们快离开这
Marguerite
马格瑞特
Didn't anyone teach you not to play with guns?
别人没告诉你 不能玩枪吗?
No, no Help me! It's okay
不 不 给我! 没事了
It isn't real, Marguerite, look at me.look at me.It isn't real
这不是真的 马格瑞特 看着我 都不是真的
NoLet's get her out of here
不 我们快出去
Yes, but what about the bones
可尸骨还没找到
What about them?
这些呢?
How can we be sure they're Lapprands?
怎么知道是不是她丈夫的
A L Alfred Lapprand
A L Alfred Lapprand 伯爵
Take a look for yourself
你自己小心点
They're gaining on us
它们快追上我们了
Go!
你快走
Don't be crazy I'm telling you, leave me
别说傻话 我让你别管我
I'm not leaving you here to be some raptors lunch
我不会把你丢在这 让你成为它的午餐
What was that for? Inspiration, now move your ass
这是为什么? 给你勇气,现在快走!
Go!
快走
Come on! Come on!
来吧 来吧
Oh, God!
哦 上帝
Malone!
马龙
Eat this
吃这个吧
I think that's all of them Thanks
我想应该没了 谢谢
Let's go home
我们回家吧
Ready?
行吗?
If you want to sit this one out?
你要是想在外面
Oh, I told you, I'm fine
我说过 我很好
There's nothing you have to prove
你不用证明什么
Whatever we went through in there it's over
不管刚才发生什么 都过去了
If you ever want to talk about it I won't
只要你永远这么想我会的
Is there anything else?
还有别的吗?
No
没有
I guess there isn't
我猜没有了
You're a fool, Challenger
你真傻 查林杰
How many times does a man get offered a kingdom?
多少人想成为国王?
I have no desire to share your kingdom
我不想和你分享你的王国
Tell me, I didn't give you the greatest pleasure you've ever known
你不知道我会让你拥有多大的荣耀
There was this barmaid once in Brighton or was it Liverpool
那个在布莱顿和利物浦做舞♥女♥的人吗?
I wonder how long it will take for you to die
我想看看你离死还有多远
Madame, I told you they would do it
我说过他们会回来的
I don't believe it
我不相信
The proof, milady, as promised
这个是证据 夫人 我们说好的
Untie him
放开他
I'm sorry
很抱歉
I've had a change of heart
我又变卦了
Bitch!
婊♥子♥
Queen
王后
Haven't we forgotten something?
我们带来的东西呢?
Poor Alfred
可怜的Alfred伯爵
Cassandra Alfred?
Cassandra Alfred?
Cassandra
Cassandra
No, you're dead
不 你已经死了
Didn't you think I'd come back for you,
没想到我还会回来吧
even though you left me to die Stay away from me
即使你离我而去 你别过来
But I still love you Cassandra
我还爱着你 Cassandra
You're not real
这不是真的
Kiss me
吻我
No!
不!
Put down the gun, Cassandra,and let me hold you in my arms
快把枪放下 Cassandra 让我拥抱你
Never!
休想!
That's our queue to leave now
趁现在离开这
Come on, Challenger there's nothing you can do
快走,查林杰 你帮不了她
God save the Queen
上帝保佑王后
This is supposed to make me better?
这东西使我感觉更好
Don't worry you'll get used to the smell
别担心 你会习惯的
In a couple of days
再过上几天
You were wonderful
你人很好
It was you who saved my life remember
你救了我的命 记得吗?
I know the only reason you kissed me
我只知道你吻我
was probably because you thought I was
是因为你觉得我
But I was wondering if it might of
但是我想知道 也许可以
I mean not that I'm assuming
我是说也许
Could we do it again... sometime...
会再有一次 某个时候
soon?
不久?
Maybe
也许
I've never seen anything quite like it
我还从未见过那样的物质
Must have been some kind of
我觉得是某种
saprophytic fungus with psychotropic properties
能引起幻觉的真菌
If you say so, Professor
也许是的 教授
You know you haven't said one word about what happened in there
知道吗?你对那天在山洞的事一字未提
That's right
是的
I see
我明白
Thank you
谢谢你
for saving my life
救我一命
Only too happy to have been of service old boy
我很高兴能做点什么 孩子
For our daughter Marguerite forever in our thoughts
给我们的女儿马格瑞特 我们永远想念你
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表