剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Ned?You're back.
内德?你回来了
Yeah we were out with a Pharaoh.
是的 我们遇到一个法老
I'll tell you all about it later. Ned wait
我一会再告诉你 内德等等
I ah... What, something wrong?
我 呃.... 什么 发生什么事情了?
No.
没事
I missed you.
我想你了
Yeah?
真的?
Yeah.
真的
Ah there she is,the woman who would be Queen.
啊 原来你在这 那个天生是女王的人
So you've heard. Congratulations ever heard of knocking?
看来你也听说了。祝贺之前都不敲敲门?
I guess that Pharaoh guy well...
据我的猜测...
he was pretty sweet on you huh?
那个法老他 一定说了很多甜言蜜语啊哈?
You find something humorous in that?
你觉得这件事很可笑?
Me? No.
我?不
It may interest you to know that some men...
不过 你应该有所触动 有些男人确实...
appreciate the finer qualities in a woman.
很会欣赏女士身上的优秀品质
Well, do tell.
噢 可以说吗
Oh a certain air of distinction
当然
a noble bearing of gentility...
是种与众不同的独特气质...
a sensuous passion ...
高贵的 举止优雅动人 却又不失锐气...
smoldering beneath a thin veil of civility.
深深蕴含在那 温文尔雅的外表下
I see.
我知道
Of course it takes a special man to ...
当然了 只有那些特别的男人...
appreciate these things.
才能欣赏到这些
Apparently. It's just a damn shame it took a ...
那是当然 普通的人也只能看到...
power mad homicidal maniac to bring out the best in you.
蛮不讲理 不可一世在你身上
Well so much for civility.
你真的是 太野蛮了
Why are you here?
你来找我♥干♥什么?
I just wanted to say hello.
我只是来跟你打声招呼
Consider it said anything else?
就这些了 没别的事?
Yes...
有...
welcome home.
欢迎回家
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表