剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Go on.
继续。
A lot of things.
很多东西。
I miss my world.
想念现代文明。
You want to get off this plateau as badly as I do...
你也跟我一样迫切的想离开这里...
don’t you?
不是吗?
Raptors.
迅猛龙。
Come on.
过来。
Good shooting.Looks like I owe you.
好枪法。我好像欠了你。
Forget it.
不客气。
I will, right after you hand over your weapons.
当然,现在把你们的武器交出来。
What did you say?
你说什么?
You blew both barrels.
你已经没子弹了。
In case you thinking maybe you can make a move for that...
如果你认为能在放下步♥枪♥的同时...
pistol on your hip.
拔出你屁♥股♥后面的手♥枪♥。
By the time you drop the rifle
同时丢掉你的来福
you’ll be dead.
你就死定了。
You’re out of your mind.
你是不是疯了。
We just saved your life!
我们刚才救了你!
That’s why I’m giving you a chance...
所以我才给你们机会...
but my patience is wearing thin.
不过我的耐性差不多用光了.
Ha ha ha
哈哈哈
Let the games begin.
游戏刚刚开始。
It is time.
时间到了。
Oh come on, I’m sure we can work something out.
哦,好吧,我确定我们还有其他办法。
I mean does it have to be my heart.
我的意思是难道非得用我的心。
What about some fingernail clippings instead...
能不能用一些碎指甲代替...
a lock of hair?It’s my real color!
一绺头发?我没染过头发!
NOOOOOO!
不——!
John!
约翰!
Better late then never.Drop the knife.
幸好来得及。放下刀。
That was easy.
马上放下。
Approach and die!
过来送死!
Look out!
小心!
You want to play swords huh?
哼!你想比剑?
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
I’m doing the best I can.
我正在尽全力.
Now why don’t you be a good girl.
为什么你不安静点。
Ouch the lady has an iron jaw.
哎呦!那个女人的下巴是铁打的.
Trust me she’s no lady.
相信我,她不是女人。
I thought you were...
我以为你已经...
Up you come.
快起来吧。
I saw her kill you.
我看见她杀了你。
Come on before her friends get back.
快走,其他人随时会回来。
Do you think we lost them?
甩掉他了吗?
I don’t know. We didn’t have enough time to cover our tracks.
我不知道。我们根本没有时间掩盖踪迹。
I’ll take a look around.
我去周围看看。
Got yourselves a little castle in the sky.
好一座小巧的天空之城。
Quick disable the elevator!
快把升降机停住!
Well?
好了吗?
No luck.
不走运。
I brought the family along this time.
这里从今以后归我了。
I’ll give you one chance,surrender and live.
我给你最后一次投降活命的机会。
How much gunpowder do we have left?
我们一共还剩多少火♥药♥?
Not enough to blow them up.
不够把他们全炸死。
Tic tock, tic tock.
时间不多了。
Nobody steals my home.
没有人能抢占我的家。
Go to hell.
去死吧。
I gotta tell you for a dead guy you got great stamina.
对于一个死人来说,你体力太好了。
I guess we can slow down now.
我想我们现在可以放慢脚步。
It’s been at least a couple of miles.
至少跑了几里路了。
Yeah an hour ago.
对,一小时以前。
Up here.
看上面。
What the …?
什么...?
Congratulations she lives...
祝贺你活了下来...
well done Lord John Roxton...
做得好,约翰.罗斯顿勋爵...
Friend of yours?
你朋友?
I kept my part of the bargain now it’s your turn.
我实现了我的诺言,现在轮到你了。
My turn?
轮到我?
Bargain, what bargain?
诺言,什么诺言?
Someone will die, a man.
有人要死,一个男人。
Someone you don’t know.
一个你不认识的人。
I remember.
我记得。
Something strike you funny?
有什么好笑的?
You have to kill him.
你必须杀了他。
You never said anything about that.
你没说过要我杀人。
Surprise!That’s what so funny.
真是令人惊奇!太可笑了。
You’re the only one who can pull the crystal sword from the rock.
你是唯一能把水晶剑拔♥出♥来♥的人。
Ah excuse me.
噢抱歉我打断一下。
Would somebody mind telling what the hell, sorry heck...
有没有人愿意告诉我这见鬼的,抱歉...
is going on here?
这到底怎么回事?
Nothing is going on here. I never promised to murder anybody,
什么事也没有,我没有答应杀任何人。
come on.
走吧。
Ow! You’re such a gentleman.
哦!轻一点儿。
Do you want to tell me about it now?
现在你能告诉我了吗?
He’s a very old man,probably be dead soon anyway.
他是个老人,本来也会不久于人世。
How did he do that?
他怎么做到的?
Now, lets get one thing straight little man.
我直截了当的说,小家伙。
I. Don’t. Murder . Anyone.
我,不会杀,任何人。
Not even your own brother?
包括你亲生弟弟?
You’re already damned Lord John Roxton...
你已经受诅咒了,约翰.罗斯顿勋爵...
what’s one more death.
多杀一个又何妨。
Go to hell.
去死吧。
Roxton
罗斯顿
After you.
在你之后。
Talk to Lord John Roxton please.
你去说服约翰.罗斯顿勋爵。
Why should I?
为什么?
I thought you knew. He bargained his soul for your life.
因为你知道了。他为救你出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂。
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
I like you Marguerite.I’ll make you a deal.
我喜欢你玛格丽特,我们做个交易。
I’m listening.
我在听。
All Lord John Roxton has to do is retrieve the crystal sword.
约翰.罗斯顿勋爵只要拔出水晶剑就行了。
Did you say crystal sword?
你是说水晶剑?
It lies imbedded in a rock near here.
就插在附近的一块岩石上
Then what?
然后呢?
I’ll take care of the rest.
剩下的我自己动手。
Well suppose he refuses?
如果他拒绝呢?
Then I will take back what I have so generously given...
我就会把慷慨赐予他的东西拿回来...
his life.
他的生命。
Marguerite now!
玛格丽特快走!
Listen I’ve gotta run.
听着我得走了。
If we need anything we’ll be in touch.
如果有需要我们会联♥系♥上的。
One hour Marguerite...
一小时玛格丽特...
you fail and he dies.
你失败了他就得死。
Awake.
醒来吧。
My reward?
我的赏赐呢?
Postponed, I’m afraid.
恐怕要延后了。
I’ve failed you.
我失败了。
No, no, not you.
不,不,你没有。
Only Roxton can pull the crystal sword?
只有罗斯顿才能拔出水晶剑?
But he will not do so willingly.
可他不会心甘情愿的去做。
Then we must bend his will.
那我们只好逼他去。
So let me get this straight?
现在让我们把这个弄明白?
You were dying then that mini-person comes along,
当你快死的时候这个小家伙出现,
waves a magic wand ...
挥动着魔术棒...
and brings you back to life.Do you hear how that sounds?
接着把你救活了,你不觉得这很荒唐吗?
Do you think it’s a trick,an illusion?
你说这是假象,是幻觉?
You saw the blade into my chest, the blood.
你看见刀插♥进♥了我的胸口,鲜血。
What the hell do you want from me?
该死的你到底想说什么?
What Osric said about your soul...
Osric提到了你的灵魂...
are you sorry you saved my life?
你后悔去救了我吗?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表