剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Don't ask for trouble or you're likely to find it.
别再自找麻烦,否则小心性命。
If you want to keep that kid alive keep him away from me.
你要是不想让他死,就让他离我远点。
It was within my grasp!
我差点抓到他了!
Bring me a list of the dead and injured from the mornings attack on the abbey.
把今早寺院死伤的人拉个单子给我。
And bring wine!
拿酒来!
Something from the Monk's cellar I think.
要寺庙修行者们酒窖里的酒。
The Moya making fools of you
Moya人在愚弄你。
bested by a child and an old man.
你败给一个小孩,一个老头。
Enough! You had them.
够了! 你失败了。
Do not test me
不要惹我 Lucas.
I've killed many men today,one death more or less.
我已经杀了很多人,不在乎多杀一个。
Kill me and you'll never find the 'Star of Hope'.
杀了我,你永远也找不到“希望之星”。
You look lovely. Thank you.
你真漂亮。 谢谢。
Marguerite and Roxton aren't back yet shouldn't we be doing this tomorrow?
玛格丽特和罗斯顿还没回来,不如明天再庆祝吧。
It won't be Ned's birthday tomorrow.
明天就不是内德的生日了。
It's been eleven years since I've has a party in this house.
我已经十一年没在这个屋子里开聚会了。
And I'm not going to miss this one.
我不想错过。
Here he is.
他来了。
Surprise!!!
惊喜!!
You don't know the half of it.
你们不懂什么叫意外,
Everybody meet Kaya.
你们看,这是 Kaya。
Gideon, consider the consequences.
Gideon,你想想后果。
Be reasonable about this please.
请你理智点。
I don't need your help I'll find my own way.
我不需要你帮我,我自己能找到。
Gideon!
Gideon!
Hey! Don't you walk away from me!
嘿!你好好听我说!
I did not ask you to come with me!
我没让你跟我来。
是我们一起掩埋的那个人让我来的。
是你是没让我来,
We can't deliver the staff rock if your dead can we?
可是你死了还怎么送宝石。
I have spent my whole life preparing for this journey. I can't fail.
为了这件事我已经准备了一辈子,我不能失败。
No! Won't fail, that determination. Can't fail...
应该说这不叫失败,这叫决心。而不能失败,
that's arrogance,that's death.
叫自大,叫找死。
Don't turn around go back the way you came.
转过身,向来路回去。
Go. Go.
走,走。
Stop!
住手!
Lucas?
Lucas?
Brother! Brother?
弟弟! 弟弟?
They captured three of us Miguel, and me.
他们抓了我们三个,Miguel,yarbo和我。
I managed to overpower one of the guards and grabbed his clothes.
我打倒了看管我的卫兵,换了他的衣服。
And the others? Gone.
其他人呢? 都死了。
As a strategy...
作为一种战斗策略...
you could do better than swing first ask questions later.
刚才你应该先问清楚了再打。
Yes well perhaps it's a family trait?
是啊,跟你弟弟一个脾气,家族遗传?
Sorry, I saw you grab Gideon and I thought...
对不起,我看见你拉着Gideon...
he was your prisoner.
以为你抓了他。
See all's well that ends well.
好了,现在是皆大欢喜。
Now you two have found each other I guess we can head back.
你们哥俩团聚了,我们也该回去了。
It will be dark soon we should camp here.
天快黑了,在这宿营。
Camp? Camp?
宿营?宿营?
No we should keep going.
不,应该继续走。
No the jungle is no place to travel by night.
在丛林夜里不能走。
You'll do your people no good in a raptor's belly.
被恐龙吃了怎么完成任务。
Lucas perhaps you should give Gideon a hand with the fire.
Lucas,你去帮Gideon生火。
Come on.
走吧。
Just one question who made you their father?
我想问你,谁封你当的老爸?
So you've been walking through the jungle alone for six months.
这么说你一个人在丛林里走了六个月。
Six months all by yourself.That's incredible.
六个月,一个人,难以置信。
Six months try eleven years.
六个月?我还十一年呢。
It's been weeks since I've spoken to another human being.
我已经很久没和人类说话了。
Oh you poor thing.
哦真可怜。
It's lucky I found one with such a noble heart.
幸亏我遇见这么好的人。
And you have no weapons how do you survive?
你没有武器,怎么生存的?
Well I stay out of trouble.
我不去惹事。
You know most things just want the same things I want...
你知道我跟其他大多数动物的需求一样...
to live.
只要活着。
And what if a raptors life includes having you for breakfast?
要是遇见恐龙想把你做早餐怎么办?
Well then we have a problem.
那就有麻烦了。
You look remarkably healthy and well nourished.
你看上去身体非常健康。
Do you mind if I take your pulse?
我能摸摸你的脉吗?
Summerlee you're frightening her.
萨莫瑞,你别吓着她。
That's odd. George check her pulse.
真奇怪。乔治你来摸摸。
She's fine.
她没事。
No you don't understand. Professor...
不,你不明白。教授...
she's a guest not a guinea pig.No!
她是客人,不是宠物。 对!
of course she's not.
当然不是。
Yes but if you just allow me a moment...
能不能给我点时间...
Leave her alone.
教授别多管闲事。
Imagine thinking that your brother was dead then finding out he wasn't.
想象一下本来以为哥哥死了,却发现他没死。
I wonder what that feels like.
这是什么感觉?
I'll never know.
我不知道。
Come on admit it that kid reminds you of someone.
算了,别装了,他让你想起一个人。
That's not why I'm here Marguerite.
我不是为这个才来的。
Could have fooled me.
别骗我了。
They're boys
他们是孩子。
we can't abandon them.
不能抛弃他们。
No of course not it's not what a warrior does.
对,当然不能,那不是勇士的作为。
He's honest, forthright.
他诚实,坦率,
arrogant.
傲慢。
Maybe he reminds me of someone.
倒让我想起一个人。
It was a lovely party.
那是个很棒的聚会。
Though, personally I always find the
尽管我个人觉得这个意外,
surprise element a little unsettling
让人心里有点不安。
especially if there's one too many surprises.
尤其是当意外太多的时候。
I'm fine. Now I didn't say you weren't.
我没事. 我不是说你。
What do you think of her?
你怎么看她?
Kaya? She's friendly enough, very pretty.
Kaya? 她很友好,人又漂亮。
Seems to be unanimous,
都这么说。
but there's something about her.
可是对她我有一种说不出来的感觉。
Oh Veronica she's just happy to be among friends again
哦维罗妮卡,她重新回到人类中间很高兴。
she been through quite an ordeal.
她经历了太多的痛苦。
I've survived eleven years, on my own,
我一个人在丛林里生活了十一年
by trusting my instincts.
靠的就是直觉。
And your instincts tell you there's something is wrong with Kaya,
那你的直觉告诉你,是Kaya有问题,
or is it with Malone?
还是马龙?
Veronica it's getting late we should go up.
维罗妮卡,天晚了,我们上去吧。
You go on. I'll be ok...
你去吧,我没事...
or not.
不好。
Let's get back to the treehouse.
我们快回树屋。
A knife and a pistol.
一把刀一支枪。
Not the best weapons to pierce that thick hide I agree.
很难穿透它身上厚厚的皮我同意。
I'm open for suggestions.
你说怎么办。
Summerlee! Malone!
萨莫瑞! 马龙!
Wake up Malone!Summerlee!
醒醒马龙! 萨莫瑞!
Malone!
马龙!
Trouble now!
出事了!
Summerlee! Malone!
萨莫瑞! 马龙!
Where the hell are they?
他们哪去了?萨莫瑞!
Nice shooting. Thanks guys.
打得好。 谢谢你们。
Excuse me chosen boy I don't suppose you could smell us out an easier route?
我说天选男孩,你就不能闻一条好走的路吗?
I'm just curious at what point do we actually admit were lost?
你什么时候才能承认你迷路了?
We're close. You said that an hour ago.
很近了。 一小时前你就这么说了。
So? Now we're an hour closer.
所以呢?咱们比刚才又近了一个小时。
It's a dead end.
是条死路。
When I'm right; I'm right. Gideon.
我说对了,我是对的。 Gideon.
Quiet! I'm listening.
安静。我在听。
Hmm. well maybe we took a wrong turn.
啊。也许我们走错了路。
You bet we did.
一定是。
This way.
来吧。
Oh ye of little faith.
哦还真让他找到了。
At last, you are mine.
终于,你是我的了。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表