剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
That’s the last one.
这是最后一个。
When I get my hands on them.
等他们落到我的手里。
I think I’m gonna be sick.
我想我要吐了。
Shut up listen.
闭嘴你听。
The meat, that stench,
那些肉,太臭了。
it’s attracting every damn raptor in the area.
把所有的恐龙都引来了。
Let’s get the hell out of here now.
赶快离开这儿。
Not today my friend.
来不及了朋友们。
Stop right there.
别动。
Well look who’s here ...
哦看谁来了...
Lord John Roxton.
约翰.罗斯顿勋爵。
Who are you?Where’s Osric?
你是谁?Osric呢?
You’re already damned what’s one more death?
你已经受诅咒了,多杀一个又如何?
You!
你!
Come to watch the final chapter have you? Fitting I suppose.
你来观看最后一幕吗?我不介意。
Without you I wouldn’t have this.
没有你我得不到这把剑。
Now you will see what few mortals have...
你将目睹凡人少见的奇观...
you will see me cross over.
亲眼目睹我转世。
Nobody is going anywhere.
你恐怕哪儿都不能去。
Fools! I’m immortal now
愚蠢!我已经永垂不朽了。
nothing can kill me.
没有人能杀我。
Maybe not but I bet I can piss you off.
也许是的,不过起码可以惹火你。
What have you done?
你干森马?
We’ve grown so fond of you,you simply must stay.
我们开始喜欢上你了,所以你得留下。
By the time I’m through with you Lord John Roxton...
等我折磨你的时候约翰.罗斯顿勋爵...
you will beg for death.
你会求我杀了你的。
Well Lord John Roxton, are you ready for death, yet?
好了约翰.罗斯顿勋爵,准备好去死了吗?
Not...even...close.
恐怕...我还...没有。
John!
约翰!
I gave you life.
我救过你的命。
Sorry I won’t...
抱歉我无法...
be returning the favor.
报答你的恩惠了。
Are you ok?
你没事吧?
Me? Yeah, yeah,yeah sure, I’m fine.
我?对对对当然没事,我很好。
Look!
你看!
He’s gone,
他走了。
he’s finally gone.
他终于走了。
No, don’t look back.
不,别回头看。
Oh don’t be silly it’s a pleasure.
别傻了我很荣幸。
After what you two have been through.
这是对你们胜利的奖赏。
Cooking dinner is the least we could do.
至少我们能为你们两个做顿饭
Absolutely right, it’s the least they could do.
完全正确,至少能做顿饭。
Challenger I’ll need a fork and Summerlee...
查林杰我要个叉子,萨莫瑞你...
another glass of wine when you have a moment.
有空的话给我倒杯酒。
Where’s Roxton his foods getting cold.
罗斯顿呢?他的饭菜都快凉了。
I’ll find him.
我去找他。
No that’s okay, I know where he is.
不我去,我知道他在哪儿。
A toast.
干一杯。
To what?
为什么?
To our life here, now.
为这里的生活,好吗。
And to wherever tomorrow takes us.
还有为今后发生的一切。
Penny for your thoughts.
一分钱买♥♥你想什么。
Overpriced at that.
不值那么多。
If anyone’s damned around here, it’s not you.
如果真有人该受到诅咒,那也不是你。
Don’t say that.
别那么说。
At least you have a pure soul.
至少你有纯净的灵魂。
Last time I checked mine was a little worse for wear.
我的几百年前就被彻底污染了。
Well that’s why I’ll always be around to set you straight.
我就是一直想让你明白这一点。
Dirty job but someone’s gotta do it.
有些事情总要有人做。
Humph. Dinner is served.
咳咳,晚饭做好了。
You said always.
你总是这么说。
Did I?
是吗?
Come on you two, nothing worse than cold raptor.
快点儿你们俩,没什么比恐龙更可怕的
Truer words were never spoken Professor.
真正的恐惧在心里教授。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表