剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Have you seen the bearers?
你见过脚夫吗?
There is one over there
那儿有一个
You you sir we need to be off
你、你 先生 我们要起飞了
I spoke to you sir the least you could do is reply
我跟你说话呢 至少你该答应一声啊
Dead!
死了!
The bearers their all dead
脚夫他们都死了
Get anything else that essential into the balloon, we're leaving
把行李搬上热气球 快走!
Run for your life Miss Krux!
快跑!科鲁兹小姐
Close call, Malone - Were out of range now
千钧一发 马龙 - 我们得救了
Does this change your opinion about ballooning, Doctor?
这是否改变您对热气球的看法 博士?
It has its uses
的确有它的好处
What in God's name is that? - Up draft
以上帝的名义那是什么? - 上升气流!
I've never seen anything like it, Professor
我从没遇到过这种情况 教授
Secure what you can
尽可能保证安全
Hold on tight!
稳住
Help!
救命啊
It taking us into the storm cell!
它要把我们带到风暴中心去了!
Thank God that's over
感谢上帝 一切都过去了
Miss Krux Summerlee
科鲁兹小姐 萨莫瑞
Malone!
马龙!
Right here
在这里
I'm alive I'm alive
我还活着我还活着
Figures you're land on top of me
你好像降落在我身上了
I must say you broke my fall quite nicely
准确的说你阻挡了我完美的着陆
Over fifty flights without a scratch aye
多次试飞毫发无伤
Can't believe we all pulled through
难以置信我们还活着
The balloon didnt fare so well
看来我们比气球幸运
Most of the fabrics intact but
部分结构还算正常 不过
she'll need a complete re-rigging
恐怕要进行一次大修了
It doesn't matter
没关系
we wouldn't survive another trip through that up draft
反正经过这次它也不能继续飞了
We'll assemble what we can the rest we'll leave until we’re made camp
我们先尽量修理,剩下的人搭帐篷
Well come on,
我们来了
lets get to it we're got a whole world to explore
开始干吧未知的世界还等着我们去探索
Are you alright Malone? - Yeah, I'm fine
你还好吗 马龙? - 是的 我很好
Who is she?
她是谁?
I don't know but she just saved my life
我不知道 但她刚刚救了我的命
Stay away from her she may be dangerous
离她远点 她可能很危险的
She could be the key to cracking the mysteries of this land
她也许能帮我们了解这个世界
We must communicate with her
我们必须与她沟通
Why don't you offer her some food that'll get her to trust us
最好给她点吃的 让她信任我们
Leave this to me I've had vast experience with underdeveloped races
把这个留给我 我跟落后民族打交道的经验很丰富
We come from many moons
我们来自外面的世界
Me ?friend - Challenger ?you
我们能交朋友吗?我是查林杰 - 你呢?
Good Lord man this isn't Edgar Rice Burrows you
不行伙计 她不可能听懂我们的语言
don't expect her to understand English do you?
你指望她听懂你的英文吗?
Well my French is a little rusty but I'm willing to give it a try
我的法语不太好 不过我愿意试试
Allow me to introduce myself
请允许我介绍一下自己
My name is Veronica
我的名字是维罗妮卡
Delighted to meet you, Miss Veronica
很高兴认识你 维罗妮卡小姐
It's a long way yet, Professor
路途很遥远 教授
Fascinating
准确的说 太美了
Professor, look at this - My God
教授 看看这个 - 我的上帝
What does this say to you, Summerlee?
快看哪 怎么解释这个 萨莫瑞?
It says a large animal passed this way recently
解释成 刚刚有一只大型动物经过这里
Large animal? What large animal has that span?
大型动物?你说是什么大型动物?
It's a dinosaur Summerlee a dinosaur
这是恐龙
Gentlemens, if you'll excuse me I've heard this little ditty before
先生们 请原谅 这种争论毫无意义
All I know is there's nothing to see
我们不是来这儿看风景的
more important nothing to shoot
这儿好像没什么猎物
Dinosaur indeed,
除了恐龙
just as I suspected this whole ridiculous expedition
我还以为这次探险是浪费时间的
is nothing more than a waste of time
无聊举动而已
Malone, I need the camera
马龙 把相机拿来
No don't shoot
不不 别开枪
I promised you dinosaurs didn't I, Summerlee
没有恐龙是吧 萨莫瑞
Indeed you did
你的确做到了
Now that what I call a treehouse
我想这应该叫树屋
Yes a sanctuary from the reptiles
是的 远离爬行动物的侵扰
How do we get up?
我们怎么上去?
Well, on the elevator of course
嗯 当然是乘升降机
I don't see an elevator
我没看到升降机
How does it work?
它是如何工作?
On simple counterweight principles
根据简单的平衡力原理
Water is collected from the rainforest canopy
收集来自热带丛林的雨水
then released into and out of the log - Ingenious!
倒进去之后获得下降或者上升 - 巧夺天工!
Thomas Edison would be green with envy
恐怕爱迪生也会嫉妒的要死
I'll take that - Oh, thank you
交给我吧 - 哦 谢谢你
Oh it's wonderful
哦 太棒了
Everything a scientist could possible need
有科学研究的全套设备
Hey how about us? - Have you ever seen the likes of this?
嘿 怎么样? - 你见过这样的东西吗?
Never - I'll be right down
我从没见过这样的设备 - 我马上就下来
Don't worry about me
别担心我
This is where I live
这就是我住的地方
You built this?
你建的这个吗?
So what do you think Professor?
觉得怎么样教授?
It's stupendous
太不可思议了
finding an outpost of civilization in the middle of this wilderness
原始文明中巧夺天工的现代文明
It's Incredible
它难以置信
My parent party built it themselves
我的父母带人建造的
That's my mother pregnant with me at the time
这是我母亲怀孕的时候
That's my father
这是我的父亲
Are we going to meet them? - They're not here
我们能见到他们吗? - 他们不在
They went out to collect samples
他们出去收集样本了
When do you expect them back? - I don't know
他们什么时候采集回来? - 我不知道
They're missing
他们失踪了
How long have they been missing?
他们已经失踪多久了?
Eleven years
十一年了
Eleven years?
十一年?
Eleven years in the jungle and you think they're still alive?
在丛林中11年你认为他们还活着吗?
You have no idea where you are do you?
你并不了解这里对吧?
They could be out there?
他们可能在外面?
anywhere trying to find their way back home
任何地方都能设法找到回家的路
What about the others
其他的人呢?
the rest of your parent party?
建树屋的那些人呢?
They're all dead
他们全都死了
I know that for a fact
那是可以确定的
No one escapes the ape-men
猿人从来不留活口
The ape-men?
猿人?
Is that why you're here a zoological expedition?
这就是你们来的原因去探险?
We're here to find a rare specimen
我们是来寻找稀有标本
Perhaps you've seen something like it?
也许你曾经见过是吧?
Vicious creature isn't he?
他们很凶残对吧?
Forget your science,
忘记你的科学
forget your ambition,
忘记你的野心
forget whatever brought you here
忘了是什么把你们带来了这里
Where these beasts are is not a place where you want to go
这些野兽呆的地方你们不会想去
That's exactly where I want to go
那正是我想要去的地方
I'll show you how to make contact with the Zanga Indians
我可以叫你们如何同赞加印第安人交流
Some say they know of caves which travel down to your world
据说他们能找到通往外界的山洞
You had better take me up on my offer
你们最好接受我的劝告
before anything else can happen - We have company
以免到时有什么发生 - 有人来了
No, don't shoot
不 别开枪
If you're looking for reasons to use your weapons
如果你只想找机会使用武器
you'll have plenty where you're planning on going
你还有很多可以用到武器的地方
You don't have to shoot my friends
你别想打死我的朋友
assai!
Assai!
Dr Summerlee, Chopin
萨莫瑞博士 肖邦
one of my father's favorites
我的父亲的最爱之一
Opus 10 Etude in E major wonderful
作品10 E大调练习曲
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表