剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Everything you dreamed up.
向往的一切
There's nothing you have that I want.
我想要的你却没有
Roxton, Marguerite,
洛克斯顿、马格瑞特
don't desert me now.
不要离我而去
I am in need of friends as well as worshipers.
除了崇拜者我还需要朋友
What you need is a mirror
你需要镜子
to get a good hard look at what you've become.
好好看看你现在的样子
I didn't mean to kill her it was an accident.
我不是故意杀她,那是个意外
Only because you were aiming for Roxton.
只因为你的目标是洛克斯顿
I mourn,
我难过
how it hurts me.
真的好难过
But see...
你看...
even my sadness...
甚至是我的眼泪...
brings joy to someone.
也会给你带来快乐
What is this Challenger...
这是什么查林杰...
the divine being reduced to petty bribery?
钻石买♥♥不到神圣的灵魂
That is not an answer.
这不是答案
There are some things even diamonds can't buy.
很多东西无法用金钱衡量
Let's go.
我们走
I need to rest Roxton just for a minute.
我想歇会,洛克斯顿,就一小会儿
Sure.
好的
Here.
放下
I can't believe she's gone.
我不信她死了
You know I should've...
你知道,我应该...
You couldn't have saved her.
你不可能挽救她
I should have killed him.
我应该杀了他
Now's your chance,
还有机会
go ahead shoot if it'll make you feel any better.
来吧,开枪,如果你能好过点
Shoot!
开枪
I could kill you now but I won't.
我能杀你但我不会
All I want to be is merciful.
我需要的是仁慈
How badly do you want to live?
想活着是吗
What do you want Challenger?
你想怎么样,查林杰?
If I can't have your friendship I demand your respect. Pray to me!
如果是我朋友就要归顺我,向我膜拜
Go to hell.
去死吧
Try living without me.
还想活着吗
George please don't do this,
查林杰求你,别这么做
please.
求你
For you.
为你
George I didn't hear you.
乔治,没听见你来
Where are the others?
其他人呢
On their way.
在路上
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
No... she was so young.
不...她还年轻
Arthur we need to talk.
亚瑟,你说
Are you my friend?
我们是朋友吗
I mean truly my friend?
我是说真正的朋友
Please I have to know.
你要说实话
Of course I am George you know that.
我们当然是乔治,你知道的
Then you'll stand by me no matter what.
无论怎么样你都支持我
What on earth's wrong George?
你是怎么了乔治?
Nothing, not anymore.
没事,没事了
Anything you want Arthur,your heart's desire.
你需要什么,亚瑟,你的愿望
You just name it.
快说出来
Perhaps you better go downstairs and get some rest.
也许你该回房♥间休息一下
Listen to me Arthur.
听我说,亚瑟
I'm offering you something, take it!
我给你你想要的,拿着
What could you possibly have that I might want?
你怎么知道我心里想要什么东西
Redemption.
你看看
How did you do this?
你怎么知道的
I didn't, you did.
不是我,是你
This is where your heart has longed to return to.
这是你的心常常眷顾的地方
Now she doesn't have to die alone.
现在她不会孤独的离去
Anna
Anna.
Arthur...
Arthur...
It's alright I'm here.
是的,我在这儿
The pain ...
痛苦...
I can't bear it anymore.
我不能再忍♥受了
Shh. It'll be better in the morning.
明早就会好的
Forgive me.
原谅我
Try to get some sleep.
好好睡上一觉
No she needs you,you fool go back.
不,她需要你,混♥蛋♥,快回去
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这么做
Can't you see?
没看见吗
You've given yourself a second chance.
我给了你第二次机会
Go to her.
快过去
Arthur.
Arthur.
Go, she can see you now.
去,她能看到你
I'm here Anna.
我在这儿安娜
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for staying,
谢谢你能留下来
I love you.
我爱你
And I love you too.
我也爱你
And I'll never leave you my darling.
我永远不离开你亲爱的
No ...
不...
it can't be.
不可能
You see anything is possible.
你看,一切都有可能
My God what's become of you?
上帝,怎么会这样
It was the light Arthur.It showed me so many things...
是那束光,亚瑟,它让我明白很多
how to control time and space and the forces of nature.
怎样操纵时间、时空还有自然力
No, you have to give it up.
不,你该放弃它
Give it up.I've barely begun.
放弃。我才刚开始.
Listen to me...
听我说...
you've got to forget it.
你必须忘掉它
Forget it at all costs.
无论如何要忘掉它
I thought you said you were my friend and would stand by me no matter what.
你说你是我的朋友,还说会支持我
I'm appealing to you as your friend.
所以我才劝你
This power you described is too great for any man to bear.
这种力量让任何人都难以承受
But I am so much more than any man now.
但我现在不是一个普通人
Can't you see that?
你还不明白吗
Pride goeth before a fall. This isn't pride...
自负者必失败这不是自负...
it's reality.
这是事实
You're not God.
你不是神
You ungrateful fool.
你这个忘恩负义的傻瓜
I gave you a gift.
我给了你一份礼物
A gift, you call that a gift?
礼物,你管那叫礼物
You got all you wanted...
不是你想要的吗...
a chance to say goodbye to your dying wife.
和你将死的妻子道别
I didn't give you permission to rape my memories.
我并没同意你践踏我的回忆
I helped you.
我帮了你
You used me.
你利用我
How many people get a second chance?
谁会有第二次机会
Arthur you been blessed. Cursed is more like it.
亚瑟,那是恩赐 我宁愿不要那种恩赐
Look at you you're drunk with power.
你看你,只想着权力
I'm alive with the possibilities of the universe.
我活着就是要为整个宇宙造福
A madman.
你疯了
Summerlee.
萨莫瑞.
Likening yourself to God.
你不可能成为上帝
Judas!
叛徒
No no oh.....!
不,不,哦....!
NOOO!
不!
Roxton! Marguerite!
洛克斯顿!马格瑞特!
What's wrong? His heart's stopped.
怎么了 他的心跳停止了
Come on you old bastard you're not dying on me yet.
醒醒查林杰,你别吓我们
What the hell's taking so long?
他怎么还没醒过来?
Just a few more seconds.
再多试几次
We haven't got a few more seconds.
我们不能白浪费时间
Can't you hurry?
能快点吗
I'm winging this Veronica.
我在扭螺丝,维罗妮卡
Meanwhile Challenger's dying.
来不及了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表