剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I don't know what happened in London.
我不知道伦敦发生了什么事?
All I know is if you don't help me, I'm dead.
我只知道如果你不帮助我,我会死的。
Please!
求求你!
Renata,Renata
Renata, Renata
Renata this isn't right.
Renata,这是不对的。
I can't.
我不能
Renata!
Renata!
Ah! Damn!
啊!该死的!
There it is.
在这呢。
Keep an eye out for any unwanted visitors.
你们看一下周围有没有不速之客。
Hmm not the first man to lose his head over me.
哼!这已经不是我手上的第一个头颅了。
That's not a very respectful way to treat the dead.
这是对死者的大不敬。
Give me a hand.
帮我个忙。
Can we get the radio out?
你能把无线电拿出来吗?
Well, It would be easier if I had more than this.
好,如果好有其他的工具就好了。
It's a poor workman who criticizes his tools.
只有愚蠢的人才会埋怨他的工具。
I'd hurry up if I were you.
你们最好能快点。
Anytime now...
没有时间了...
If I break the damn thing taking it out it won't be of much use.
如果我弄坏了,就算拿出来也没有用。
If we get eaten it will be even less use.
如果我们被吃了,那更没有用。
If you would stop distracting him he might be able to finish.
如果你不分散他的注意力,可能已经搞定了。
I just need a minute.
还需要一分钟,
Malone?
马龙?
Almost there.
马上就好了。
Malone?
马龙?
Got it.
我拿出来了,
Don't!
不!
Maybe if you distracted it.
你们分散它的注意力。
离它远点,玛格瑞特,这不值得。
怎么分散,当做他的午餐?
I can do it. It will kill you.
我能做到.它会杀了你的。
No, almost there. Marguerite!
不,差不多了. 玛格瑞特!
Are you out of your mind that was our way home.
难道你疯了吗?我们就指望它回家了。
It wasn't worth your life. Damn it!
这不值得用你的生命来换。 混♥蛋♥!
Let's get out of here.
我们快离开这。
If Hargrove is such a genius
如果Hargrove是个天才
what's he doing out here in the middle of nowhere?
他为什么要躲到这个地方呢?
His daughter was dying of a genetic disorder in London.
在伦敦的时候,她的女儿死于遗传缺陷。
He abducted her from the hospital and experimented on her
他把她的女儿从医院里偷偷的带出来实验
desperate to save her life.
不顾一切的挽救她的性命,
And he failed.
他失败了.
Those same scientific fools in England who thought me mad
还是英国那群把我当做疯子的科学家们认为他
called it an act against nature.
的行为违背自然规律。
They forced the police to pursue him on murder charges
他们对警方施压,要求起诉他谋杀
then he just disappeared.
之后他就消失了。
Long way to run.
跑的够远的。
I thought he was dead.
我还以为他死了。
I should have known better
我早就应该想到
William is not the type to go quietly.
William不是一个甘于寂寞的人。
My guess is Veronica is in the compound.
我猜测维罗妮卡在那里面。
We'll have a hard time breaking her out with no ammunition.
我们没有弹♥药♥,要救她不太容易。
Careful Renata.
注意,Renata。
I buried the real Renata fifteen years ago.
十五年前,我亲手埋葬了真正的Renata。
I can only imagine who she is.
我想知道她到底是谁。
Yeah well right now she's our only ticket into that place.
无论如何,现在只有她能带我们进去。
Don't scream I won't hurt you.
别叫,我不会伤害你。
You're alive!Just.
你们还活着! 是的。
No thanks to Hargrove.
多亏了Hargrove。
I didn't want to be hurt you've got to believe me.
我不想伤害你们,你们相信我。
Is Veronica in the compound?
维罗妮卡在里面吗?
How do we get in?
我们怎么才能进去?
The door. And the door's locked.
那有门。 可门是锁着的。
I stole the key.
我偷了钥匙。
Good girl.
好女孩
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
For you.
为了你
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
No it's a trap!
不,这是个陷阱!
You should have stayed in London.
你应该呆在伦敦。
So now what Hargrove?
你想怎么样?Hargrove?
Well science always needs martyrs.
当然,科学总是需要牺牲的。
Just think of your sacrifice as a pathway to immortality.
想一想你们的死是为了伟大的科学是很光荣的一件事。
You've gone mad William.
你已经疯了,William。
乔治,我是因为你才到了这里。
不需要对我如此仇视,毕竟
You can't blame this on me.
不要把一切怪在我头上,
Remember when I was the sane one
记得我还有理智的时候
and you were raving on about your lost world.
你总向我们描述遗失的世界。
Well I thought what better place to hide then in a madman's dream.
当时我就想还有哪里比疯子的狂想世界更适合藏身呢。
I told you to stay in your room.Why...
我告诉你待在你自己的房♥间。为什么?
so she won't know the truth?
为什么不让她知道真♥相♥?
He's going to kill us Renata.
他会杀了我们,Renata。
No he promised.
不,他向我保证过。
He's lied to you Renata,he's lied all along.
他对你说谎,Renata 他一直都在说谎
If you don't tell her William I will.
如果你不打算告诉她,William,我来
Tell me what?
告诉我什么?
Not another word. No!
你再敢说一个字. 不!
Renata, give me the gun.
Renata,把枪给我。
I want the truth father.
我想知道真♥相♥,爸爸。
He's not your father child.
他不是你♥爸♥爸,孩子。
You won't live out the day.
你今天是不想活了。
What does he mean?
这是什么意思?
I saw him bury his daughter in London fifteen years ago...
在十五年前,我在伦敦亲眼看着他把他的亲生女儿埋葬
she was Renata.
她才是Renata。
Then who am I?
那我是谁?
Your my blood; my genes.
你是我的骨肉;你有我的基因。
Renata, the ape-men we saved you from,
Renata,我们救你那天那两个猿人
they weren't attacking you.
它们不想袭击你。
They were fighting each other ...
它们是在互相打斗...
for the right to mate with you.
为了争夺你。
So who was my mother?
谁是我妈妈?
It doesn't matter. Tell me!
这不重要。 告诉我!
I promise you won't die quickly.
我保证不会让你那么快死去。
This adventure wasn't a complete loss.
这次探险也不是一无所获。
She left us her necklace.
她留下了她的项链。 你尽管带回去慢慢用吧。
I wonder where she is.
我想知道她现在在哪。
Oh she's probably gone dancing with the sugar plum fairies.
哦,也许她正和其他仙女在林中跳舞呢。
Come on it's a long walk home.
快点,还有很长的路才能到家。
It doesn't seem right to leave that old woman alone in the woods.
我们把老人家一个人留在山林中不太好吧。
After what she did to us,I think she can take care of herself.
想想她对我们做的一切,她会照顾好自己的。
Still wouldn't it be grand if the spell really worked.
我们一直都不知道她身上的魔咒解除了没有.
Of course it worked,I'm beautiful.
当然解除了,我变漂亮了。
You coming?
走啊?
Do you see that? What?
你们没看见吗? 什么?
The creature, the little girl.
一个精灵,一个小女孩。
What are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么?
The laughter, you didn't hear it?
她还在笑,你们没听见吗?
It's been a long day Professor.
真是漫长的一天,教授。
What exactly did you see?
你到底看到了什么?
Never mind.
没什么。
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?
I tried to tell you half a dozen times.
我一直在尝试找机会告诉你。
All these years, all these lies.
这么多年,这么多谎话。
What does it matter?
有什么关系?
you are what you are.
你还是你。
And what exactly is that father?
告诉我这是怎么回事,爸爸?
Come on.
过来
Look at yourself,you're beautiful.
你看看你自己,你多么漂亮 ,
My mother was a beast,I'm a beast.
我的妈妈是野兽,我也是野兽。
No, you're a miracle
不,你是个奇迹
my miracle.
我的奇迹
Keep going it's almost there.
继续,差不多了。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表