剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
So? So where's Malone?
那又怎样? 马龙在哪儿?
Don't move.
别过来
I'll put a hole in you big enough to drive a street car through.
你不是想尝尝挨枪子的滋味吧
Malone? It is this way.
马龙? 这边
I could have sworn that shot came from around here.
我肯定枪声从这儿传来的
Then why aren't there any tracks?
什么痕迹都没有?
What's was that?
那是什么?
It was just a bird.Don't worry we'll find them.
只是一只鸟,别担心会找到的
I wish I had your confidence.
希望我也能这么有信心
What?
什么?
A spent cartridge,Malone's pistol my guess.
用过的子弹我猜是马龙的枪
Still doesn't tell us where they went.
还是不知道他们去哪儿了
No, but it means he was here ...
不,这证明他在这··
and he didn't go willingly.
是不情愿走的
Do not complain.
别满腹牢骚
I don't enjoy this either.
我也不想这样
Be silent.
你安静点
No...no I am innocent.
不 不 我是无辜的
It wasn't me I swear.
不是我 我发誓
How easily you lie.
你真是满口谎言
Why did you kill him?Why not?
你为什么杀他? 不能杀么?
No, please.
不 我求你
Daddy, are you hurt?
爸爸 没事吧?
He's one of the slavers that held me.
就是他 把我抓走的
He's still alive.
他还活着
Not for long.No! Leave him...
我杀了他不!别去...
there may be more of them out there.
他可能有帮手
We have to get back and warn the others.
我们得快回去告诉其他人
Did you find the blue orchid?
找到兰花了?
Yes. Where is it?
是 在哪儿?
There.
这
My work and you you're all I have.
工作和你是我的全部
I won't let either of you be taken away.
我真的一个都不想失去
I'm sorry daddy, if it means that much to you.
对不起 爸爸 我知道它的意义
If I ever get out of here I'll be a couple of feet taller.
我下来之后 一定长高几英尺
Oh that was close,
过来了
very close.
很近了
Please tell me you're a vegetarian.
告诉我你是素食者
Whoa, good boy...down.
哦 伙计 回去
Over here.
来吧
Now we'll try it without the ropes.
我们在比试比试
All right you bastard meet the Marquis of Queensbury.
来吧混♥蛋♥ 过来领教我的厉害
Now either we get civilized or I'm going to break it.
听着我是文明世界的人,不忍♥心杀了你
If you wanted me dead,I'd be dead.
如果你杀得了我,早就杀了
I guess you've never heard of Queensbury.
你肯定没听说过昆斯伯里
Queensbury昆斯伯里英国贵族,拳击运动的促进者,
他制定了昆斯伯里伯爵规则(1867年)来管理拳击。
Where the hell have you been all day while I was getting dragged around in the jungle?
这一整天你跑哪去了?可把我害惨了
Oh just hangin' around.
噢 随便转转
This is no time for jokes.
没时间说笑了
Tell me about it.
出什么事了
Who was that guy with the tattoos?
那个满是纹身的家伙到底是谁?
The one who staked out Tom.
想杀汤姆的人
Well you should have finished him.
那你应该干掉他
It's not like I wasn't trying Malone.
你都看见了马龙
I guess we're lucky to be alive. Very lucky.
没死算我们走运 非常走运
What do you mean by that?
什么意思?
I think it's about time we had a little talk with Veronica's father.
我想该和维罗妮卡的父亲好好谈谈了
If Veronica hadn't come when she did, I'd be dead.
要不是维罗妮卡及时赶到我已经死了
Still no sign of Roxton or Malone.
还没有找到洛克斯顿和马龙
Challenger and Marguerite are going to need my help to find them.
查林杰和玛格瑞特一定需要我帮忙
That's too dangerous.I have to.
太危险了 我要去
Come back to me.
早点回来
I will.
会的
Isn't that a Triformis Muscaria?
那是一种病毒菌吗?
As a matter of fact it is.
事实上是的
Contains a neural poison,it could cause paralysis.
含有神经毒素,能导致麻痹
True but when you combineit with other plants...
对,但如果和某种植物混合...
including the blue orchid...
比如说兰花...
it simply becomes a pain killer.
就有止痛的功效
I had no idea.
这我不知道
Veronica draws like another Audubon you must be very proud of her.
维罗妮卡画的画真是非常棒,你一定很为她骄傲吧
Always, wish I had the talent.
一直是 可惜我没天赋
She got that from her mother.
像她妈妈
Abigail? Veronica said that you taught her yourself.
Abigail?维罗妮卡说是你教她的
Of course, we both did.
当然 我们俩
Did you know that the latent period of that ...
你知道这种酸性病毒菌潜伏期...
Muscaria will last another three weeks.
时间能达到三个星期么。
I'd actually accounted for that.
我已经验证过了
The Muscaria has no latent period.You're not a botanist ...
这种碱没有潜伏期,你不是植物学家
and you're not Tom Layton!
你也不是Tom Layton
Don't worry old man I won't kill you. I need your help.
别担心 我不杀你 我要你帮我
I'll be damned if I'll help you.
帮你我就下地狱
You'll be damned old man...
你一定会下地狱...
but you will help me.
一定会帮我的
Roxton you are crazy ...
洛克斯顿你疯了...
Veronica's father wouldn't murder anyone.
维罗妮卡的父亲 是不会杀人的
Yes does seem unlikely. Unlikely?
是吗但也不一定 不一定?
I can't believe you're taking his side.
没想到你会站在他那边
Look Kartas is the sort of man that..... What?
可 Kartas是那种...什么?
It's his name Malone.
那种诚实的人马龙
Didn't realize you were on a first name basis.
没看出来你对他还挺了解
Look if you hadn't escaped ...
听着 如果你没有逃脱的话...
we would have been a two course lunch for that guy.
我们就会成为那个家伙的午餐了
I doubt it. I've never seen a cannibal without sharpened teeth.
不会的 要是食人族会有尖利的牙
被捉过去当奴隶
那我们会像汤姆他们那样
I don't know ...
不知道...
there was something about Kartas that I believed.
我总觉得 Kartas值得相信
He had conviction...purpose.
他的信念...决心
Purpose? Yeah.
决心? 对
You know what had purpose?That dinosaur, that was gonna...
你知道谁最有决心?是那个恐龙...
eat you, had purpose.
它要吃了我们
But Kartas killed it ...
但他杀了它...
when he could have just left us to die, why?
他可以不管我们 对么?
That son of a bitch cold cocked me with a Billy Club.
那个混♥蛋♥只是想给我们一个下马威
We stole his prisoner.
汤姆是他的犯人
We rescued him.
我们必须救他
Tom is Veronica's father and that's enough for me.
汤姆是维罗妮卡的父亲,这就足够了
There's no choice ...
没选择了...
if we're going to find Malone and Roxton we need to widen our search area.
要想找到他们俩必须扩大搜寻范围
That means splitting up into two groups.
就是说我们得分成两组
Exactly. Veronica can stay with her father ...
是的 维罗妮卡留下陪她父亲...
and Summerlee, Summerlee?
那萨莫瑞 ,萨莫瑞?
Tom needs my help.
汤姆要我帮他
That puts you with me.
那只有我们俩
Wonderful.
好极了
I'll just close my eyes and try to think of England.
可以闭上眼睛想想英格兰了
For Veronica.
为了维罗妮卡
You know he's actually getting better at this.
咖啡的味道真不错
We'll start at the river.
先从河边开始
You already checked the river and didn't find a trace.
你已经找过了什么都没发现
Maybe we should take another look.
应该再检查一遍
Whatever you do you should stay together.
不管去哪你们都别分开
The man who came after me is very dangerous.
那个追我的人非常危险
And a persistent little devil too isn't he?
就像地狱的魔鬼是吗?
He's come to take me back to the slave camp.
他想抓我回去当奴隶
He won't quit until he's been killed...
他不会罢休 除非他被杀死...
I'm sure you agree Challenger.
你同意么查林杰
Are you okay?
还好么?
I must have picked up a little fever.
可能有一点发烧
But yes he probably won't quit until he's been killed.
是的他不会罢休 除非被杀死
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表