剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Perhaps you could talk to them.
你可以跟他们谈谈。
War is dangerous. I won't lie to them.
战争是危险的,我不能欺骗他们。
Perhaps you'd like me to take the floor
你是否同意我来说两句。
Be my guest Challenger.
非常愿意查林杰。
Let us call this day
让我们将今天
the feast of the Tintas
定为我们Tintas的节日。
He that lives this day and sees old age
让我们永远记住这一天,这是个永久的纪念。
Then will he strip his sleeve
然后每当我们挽起袖子
and show his scars and say
向后人展示伤疤并自豪的说
These wounds I had on Tintas day
这是我们在Tintas日留下的纪念。
From now until the ending of the world
从今天起到世界末日
We will be remembered
我们永远都不会被人忘记。
We few we happy few
少数人,幸运的少数人。
we band of brothers
我们是一支兄弟的队伍。
We band of Tinta
我们是Tinta的队伍。
Henry V yeah well if you're gonna steal
是Henry的武士,如果你想引用
Shakespeare's a good choice.
莎士比亚永远都是最好的选择。
Never underestimate the value of a classical education Roxton.
我早就说过永远不要轻信古典文学的价值,洛克斯顿。
He's still unconscious. Doesn't that seem a bit odd?
他还是昏迷不醒。 好像有点不对啊?
His fevers dropping he'll be fine.
他的烧已经退了,他会好起来的。
What's keeping Malone?
马龙怎么样?
Can't tear him away from that plane...
我说什么他都不肯回来
lad finally seems to be enjoying himself.
他一个人在那修的不亦乐乎。
With good reason.
我们快修好了。
Success?
成功了?
Close, I am starving.
快了,我饿死了。
Just as well our pilots still grounded.
你知道吗,我们的飞行员还没有醒呢。
I thought he was getting better.
我以为他早该醒了。
Apparently there's been some, how would you put it Marguerite, complications.
显然他是感染了,那个叫什么来着马格瑞特,并发症。
Mysteries of medical science Professor
那可属于神秘的医学领域,教授。
you'd know better than I.
你应该比我懂。
Perhaps you're right.
也行你是对的。
Maybe I should stick my head and check on the poor fellow.
可能我需要亲自去看看那个可怜的家伙。
No I'll go.Finish your dinner.
不,我去吧。谢谢你的晚餐。
All right.
好吧。
Now, now, now you know you shouldn't be on your feet.
不不不,你现在还不应该下床。
Leibshen if you had your way I would not be breathing.
Leibshen如果我要是按照你说的做我早就没命了。
What the hell do you want from me? I want you...
那你想要做什么? 我想要你...
I want you to feel what it's like
我想要你亲身体验一下这种感受,就是你现在的这种感觉。
to be balanced on the knife edge
徘徊在,
between life and death.
生死之间。
How many solders?
有多少的士兵?
how many hundreds of men?
多少的百姓都是这样?
I had my orders,
我只是执行我的命令。
as did you Herr Dieter.
跟你执行你的命令一样Dieter。
It's a little late to grow a conscience now
现在良心发现已经太晚了,
for both of us.
我们两都是。
You're not the only one with the good memory.
不是只有你有好的印象。
I remember a certain village in Belgium.
我还记得在比利时的一个小村庄,
A young girl lies in the street
一个小女孩躺在地上,
looks up at the handsome young officer.
抬头仰望那威武的军官。
Begging
乞求,
pleading for help, for mercy.
乞求他的帮助,苦苦哀求。
Enough
够了。
Then a gunshot
然后是一声枪响,
then silence.
万籁俱静。
As you said...
就像你说的,
it is a little late...
现在才良心发现,
to grow a conscience.
已经太晚了。
She's been in there for quite awhile.
她怎么进去了这么久?
I'll go check on her.
我去看看她。
Which one is the mechanic?
你们当中谁是机修工?
Good lord.
哦上帝。
Relax hopefully it won't come to that.
放松点,按照他的要求去做。
I'm the mechanic.
我是机修工。
Then you must go we have a plane to fix.
好,你现在走,我们马上去修理飞机。
Trouble sleeping?A little.
失眠了吧?有一点。
I don't think anyone is sleeping too well tonight.
今晚对全村来说是个不眠夜。
I'm frightened.
我也有些害怕。
You'd be a fool not to be.
你不要想太多。
Oh I've faced death before
我也曾面对过死亡。
just never convinced so many other people to do it with me.
但从未劝说过这么多人同我一同面对。
It's what they want.
这是他们的愿望。
You really think so?
你真的这么认为?
People have died for a lot worse reasons then freedom.
他们已经无缘无故牺牲了很多人。
You've faced battle before these people have
你也曾经参加过战斗,
no idea what tomorrow will bring.
可他们根本不知道明天将面临的是什么。
Perhaps it's better that way.
也许并没那么糟,
Maybe we'll get lucky,
也许我们很幸运。
maybe we'll throw a war and nobody will come.
也许明天根本就不会有人来。
Oh the Hikari will come
不,Hikari的人一定会来。
they have to.
他们一定会来。
Fear is the way they stay in power.And if we lose they have to
他们绝对是个野蛮的民族。
make an example of the Tinta.They won't leave many alive.
如果Tinta输了这场战争,他们一定会将Tinta赶尽杀绝。
I have no intentions of losing.
我根本没有失败的概念。
No, you don't, do you?
现在,你不会,是吗?
No.
不
There's something else?
还有别的事吗?
How many men will I have to kill tomorrow?
明天有多少人会死去?
Challenger,
查林杰,
they have no mothers, no lovers, no children,
他们没有妈妈,没有爱人,没有孩子。
they're not men。
他们不是男人。
Then what are they?
那他们是什么?
The enemy
是敌人。
get some sleep.
睡觉吧。
Four bullets left.
希望能活下来。
And I've got three.
这是一个好原因。
Let's make them count.
让我们开始在营地准备。
Hikari!
Hikari
Positions! They are coming.
什么?Hikari来了!
Everybody... This is it
所有人准备... 你去那边。
Hide quickly The hikari have just fighting
快躲起来。 战斗要开始了。
Whatever happens.
不管发生什么事。
I love you too.
我也爱你。
Patience
耐心,
Patience, wait
耐心点,等着。
move!
开始!
I'm not afraid anymore
我不会再害怕了。
Fall back!
回来!
Roxton!
洛克斯顿!
One to go.
开始走。
Be prepared to die.
你们派谁来都会死的。
Behind you!
你后面!
They did it...
他们成功了。
they won.
他们胜利了。
Is this what victory looks like?
这就是好像胜利的世界吗?
No this is what the price of victory looks like.
不,这是为胜利付出代价的世界。
All set.
都准备好了。
It had better work.
你最好和我一起。
I must reiterate how unnecessary this is we're not even armed.
我必须知道如何需要这样。
Silence!
闭嘴!
The war is over Dieter
战争已经结束。
that little piece of paper at Versailles.
为了外面那一张小纸吗?
A treaty signed at gun point.
我去争取的是枪。
The war is not over,merely postponed.
那里有战争,你要和我一起去。
Will you send help back for us?
你能把她送回给我们吗?
What do you think Leibshen?
你认为呢Leibshen?
Would you like me to tell people where you are?
你想我告诉他们你在哪吗?
I think you'd like nothing better.
我想没什么更好的事。
Of course we want people to know.
我们当然想要知道。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表