剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Marguerite?
玛格丽特?
Oh my head
哦 我的头
You have a nasty bump take it easy
你头部受到了强烈的撞击 没关系的
Malone and the others?
马龙和其他人呢?
They went after Assai
他们都去找Assai了
The ape-men took her
猿人带走了她
I must go after themThey’ll kill them all
我也必须去找Assai 他们会把它们全部杀掉的
Veronica lay down you are still weak
维罗妮卡躺下 你仍然很虚弱。
Where are we?
我们在哪儿?
The Zanga village
赞加村
Why am I dressed like this?
为什么我穿成这样?
There’s going to be a wedding
这儿即将有一场婚礼
Who’s?
谁的?
Yours
你的
Can you see her?
你看见她了吗?
Nah ah
还没有
To the right by the fire
在右边 在火堆旁
Great Scott! She’s dinner
天啊 她成晚餐了。
I’ll give them something to eat
我会给他们点吃的的
They outnumber us ten to one
他们的人数是我们的十倍
The odds won’t get any better
我们不能再等了
Say your prayers Doctor
替我们祈祷吧教授
They’ve already been answered
他们已经听到我的祈祷了
Malone perfect timing
马龙 来得正是时候
I take back what I said about that man
我收回那些诋毁马龙的话
Cover me!
掩护我!
Come on Assai we have a balloon to catch!
来吧Assai!快上热气球!
Behind you!
在你后面!
Come on, Summerlee!
来吧 萨莫瑞!
I’m coming
我来了!我来了!
Behind you。
在你后面
Right
好吧
Come on!
来吧!
Sand bags, get the sand bags
沙包!把沙包扔下去!
Home free
现在安全了
You dropped this
把这个扔下去
Thank you
谢谢你
What’s the problem?
怎么了?
Hydrogen’s running low
氢气明显不够了
Can we make it as far as the Zanga village?
能坚持到赞加村吗?
No chance I’ll get us as close as I can,but it’ll be night fall before we get there
不可能了。我们找个就近的地方停下来 傍晚才会到赞加村。
I won’t do it
我不会同意的
I’m not sure you have a choice
我不认为你有选择的余地
I’d rather die than marry Jacoba
我宁愿去死也不远嫁给Jacoba
Come on that’s no way for a bride to talk
来吧算了 新娘子不该说太多的话。
What is wrong with you?
你到底想要干什么?
One of us needs to remain calm
我们当中至少有一个要保持清醒。
You’re the one who did this to me didn’t you?
这一切都是你安排的 是不是?
Me? Don’t be absurd
我?别开玩笑了。
What did you trade me for
你用我换来了什么?
stones, no gold?
石头?不 黄金?
Someone’s got an overactive imagination
某些人的想象力过于丰富了吧。
We were alone at the treehouse
当时就我们两个在树屋里
This is how you bargained your way off the plateau
还是用我换取了你们回家的路?
You were hurt
你受伤了
I was the one thing you could trade
你是唯一我可以用来交换的
Jacoba arrive with his men
Jacoba当时带了很多人。
Your freedom for my body?
你怎么能用我来换取你的自♥由♥?
What the hell was I supposed to do?
妈的你以为我还能怎么做?
I mean when Jacoba came for you
我是说Jacoba就是来带你走的
what was I supposed to do all alone?
我还能怎么做就我们两人?
That’s what I meant
我真的没办法
Of course you did
你当然有办法
Whatever deal you made with Jacoba Marguerite, I suggest you un-make it
无论你跟Jacoba有什么交易 玛格丽特 我建议你马上去解除它。
Because if I do marry Jacoba;
因为我如果嫁给Jacoba
I’m entitled to a wedding present
那么我一定会让你的性命
your head on a platter
作为我的结婚礼物。
I never knew you were such a romantic
我真没想到你还挺浪漫的
I’ll leave you to get ready
你自己好好准备吧
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Marguerite - help me!
玛格丽特 救救我!
I will not marry him!
我不会嫁给他的!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Thank god you’re here
你们总算回来了
What the hell’s going on?
这儿发生了什么事?
Jacoba’s forcing Veronica to marry him
Jacoba强迫维罗妮卡嫁给他
What are they saying?
他们在说什么?
She’s trying to get him to show us the way home
她在试图劝说她父亲告诉我们回家的路。
I thought you’d already taken care of that Miss Krux?
我还以为你能照顾好她科鲁兹小姐。
I had
我尽力了
So where were you during all this?
那当时你在哪里?
What could I do?
我能怎么办?
Jacoba’s got all these warriors
Jacoba带了好多的人上来
He’s not what you’d call a reasonable man
他可不是那种通情达理的人
So he didn’t hurt you?
他伤害你了吗?
No
没有
but I can’t imagine what would’ve happen if you hadn’t come back
但如果你们还不回来我真的不敢想象。
Maybe I shouldn’t go,maybe I should stay
都怪我 我不应该离开 我应该留下来照顾你
Ned no, you have your story to tell
内德 不 你还有你的故事要讲
It’s important to you
那对你很重要
What if Jacoba tries this again
那如果Jacoba真想对你干什么怎么办?
Assai will make sure he never bothers me again
Assai在他不会对我怎么样的
Let’s not think about it right now
让我们不要再想这件事了。
You’re alive that’s what matters
你还活着 那才是最重要的。
Yeah
那是当然
We have tonight
我们只有今晚了
Just one more question Marguerite
我还有个问题 玛格丽特
How did Jacoba get in the treehouse?
Jacoba是怎么进树屋的?
He flew, how do you think he got there? He took the elevator
飞上来的 你以为他是怎么上来的?当然乘升降机。
Yes of course that’s what I thought
是的我知道 跟我想的一样
Oh how I’ll miss these little chats
哦 我没有时间跟你闲聊
And why did you send the elevator down?
你为什么要把升降机放下去
Excuse me?
你说什么?
The elevator
升降机····
Jacoba could have shown up with a hundred men
Jacoba可以带来上百个人
You would have been safe in the treehouse until we returned
你可以在树屋里等着我们回来
But instead you chose to send the elevator down you let him in
但是相反你选择了放下升降机是你让他进来的!
We had just lost his daughter to the ape-men
在我们这里他的女儿被猿人抓走了
I thought the poor guy could use some comforting
我想那个可怜的人需要一些安慰
Comfort, from you?
安慰····从你这里?
Or at least a stiff drink
至少我可以请人家喝杯酒
How was I supposed to know he had matrimony in mind?
我怎么他想跟维罗妮卡结婚?
Of course you never would have sold Veronica out to him now would you?
你当然知道 是你将维罗妮卡卖♥♥给了他是不是?
Except in exchange for what,
你由此换来了什么
a few baubles perhaps?
也许是一些果实?
You know I’m getting a little tired of people accusing me of things
我告诉你 我早就已经厌倦了你们每一个人对我的指责。
You ever wonder why?
你知道为什么吗?
No harm done
不要再做坏事
this time
下一次
You don’t think much of me do you?
你根本就不了解我你知道吗?
Less than you’ll ever know
因为你难以让人了解
Doesn’t matter
这没有关系···
tomorrow we’ll be on our way home
反正明天我们就要回家了
Then when we get to London we’ll never have to see each other again
我们回到伦敦以后再也不用见面了
will we?
你说是吗?
No I don’t suppose we will
对 我想我们不会见面
We will leave in the morning
我们明天一早出发
My father will reveal the way through the caves to me tonight
我父亲今天晚上告诉我山洞中的路线
and I will guide you
我明天给你们带路
How did you get him to agree?
你是怎么劝说他的?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表