剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I am sorry.
真的很对不起。
Today I lost a husband
今天我失去了我丈夫,
and a daughter.
我的女儿。
Thank you for returning this.
谢谢你给我带来这个。
I think it would be best if you left our village.
我想你们最好还是尽快离开我们村子。
One question first if I may?
如果可以的话,我有个问题。
My companions and I are not from this place.
我和我的同伴们不知道怎么离开这里。
I could tell.
我可以告诉你。
We have been searching for way home for many months.
我们一直再找回家的路,已经几个月了。
We hoped that one of your ships may have...
我们本希望借助你们的船,
discovered an ocean route between our worlds.
帮我们寻找通往另一个世界的路。
Our ocean is a lake...
这儿的海就像内陆湖,
bounded on all sides by our trading partners.
四周都是跟我们有贸易往来的伙伴,
There is no other world.
没有另一个世界。
I see,
我知道了。
these men they've done nothing.
这些人他们没做什么。
But they will be remembered for giving everything.
但是他们的付出会让我们永远记住的。
Including their lives.
包括他们的性命。
The Tinta's are surrounded by a dozen powerful tribes.
Tinta村周围包围着许多强大的部落,
We are traders and sailors not warriors.
我们这里都是商人和水手,没有战士。
The Hikari protect us.
是Hikari村保护我们。
You pay for your trading routes
你们的贸易路线,
with the lives of your people?
是用你们村民的性命换来的?
Better one than a hundred.
一个总比上百个强。
Tarya is your daughter,
Tarya是你的女儿,
how can you give her life so easily?
你怎么忍♥心结束她的生命?
As the leader,
作为一个领袖,
all the Tintas are my children.
Tintas村所有人都是我的孩子。
Do not ever think ...
你怎么知道
that what I do is easy.
我忍♥心就这样结束他的生命?
Henry Ford did not build this plane.
Henry Ford没有制♥造♥过飞机。
Spare me the history lesson.Can you fix it?
不要给我上历史课。能不能修好?
Well the instrument panel's shot,
是这样,仪表盘被击中了。
it's got a ruptured fuel line and the valves probably clatter like hell.
油管破裂,变速管可能也有损伤。
Will it fly?
它能飞行吗?
Have I mentioned the starter is kaput.
我说没说启动器也有故障。
Look what I found, not exactly a full mechanics kit.
看我找到了什么,一套技工用的工具。
Malone I need an answer.
我需要答案马龙。
Maybe
也许吧,
It's not an answer.
这不是一个答案。
Im namen der Bundesrepublik Deutschland
(德语)我以为这里是安全的。
nehme ich sie hiermit gefangen.
(德语)你和他···你们···
What the hell's was that all about?
他在那儿说些什么?
I believe he said we were his prisoners.
我相信他说我们是他的囚犯。
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错。
Isn't it?
不是吗?
Our ancestors made this deal with the Hikari
我们的祖先和Hikari定下了盟约,
long before we were born. We swore an oath.
在我们出生之前。 我们发过誓。
We were children.
我们当时是孩子。
We can run away.
我们逃跑吧。
Where Cassius?
我们能去哪?
tell me where will I be able to hide from myself?
告诉我藏在哪能不被发现?
This is insane.
他们都疯了。
The Tinta's don't think so.
村民们不这样认为。
Who says we don't.
那是谁说的?
Damm it,
该死的。
excuse me!
对不起!
You...you've just destroyed us all.
你...你毁了我们这里的一切。
Mother where are you going?
妈妈,你要去哪?
Look at me,
看着我。
I am your daughter.
我是你女儿。
I have no daughter. Don't!
我没有女儿。 不!
I'm here, I live.
我在这儿,我是活的。
If you wish me dead then kill me now.
如果你希望我死,你现在可以杀了我。
I do not wish you dead.
我不是希望你死。
I go to the Hikari to beg for forgiveness.
我去Hikari那里请求原谅。
For what?
不是吧?
Telling them that you'll no longer allow them to kill your children?
告诉他们不让他们再杀害你的孩子吗?
Mother
妈妈。
the people are ready for a change.
人♥民♥已经做好改变的准备。
If only you would lead them.
如果只有你能领导他们。
Where... to their deaths?
到哪儿?领向死亡?
They're all fools...
他们都是傻瓜...
they don't remember the stories before the covenant
他们都不知道盟约之前发生的事情。
the raids,the murders, the wars.
掠夺,杀戮,和战争。
They're not forgotten.
他们会了解的。
We're different people now.
我们现在和以前不同了。
No, we're the same.
不,是一样的,
It's you who are different.
变得不同的是你。
We need you
我们需要你。
I need you.
我需要你。
Check his legs.
扶住这条腿。
Good.
很好。
He seems to have lost a lot of blood.
他好像是失血过多。
It's just a scratch.
只是抓伤。
I guess we should stay.
我想我们该留下来照顾他。
No, no go fix the plane
不不,去修理飞机吧。
Dieter and I will get to know each other.
Dieter和我会慢慢熟识的。
Wanna go home are not?
你们不想回家了?
He thinks we're still at war.
他还认为他在战场上。
If he recovers consciousness he could be dangerous.
如果他醒了,会很危险的。
I'll make sure he doesn't bother you...
我保证他不会打扰你们的...
the plane gentlemen.
飞机,先生们。
How are you?
你还好吗?
Never better.
从来没更好过。
What is this?
这是什么?
The pact my ancestors made with the Hikari.
我们的祖先和Hikari村签订的契约。
We give them virgins to sacrifice to their gods.
我们送给他们处♥女♥来祭祀他们的神灵。
they let us trade...
他们允许我们贸易...
a simple business transaction.
这只是一个很简单的商业交易。
Only it's not so simple.
可我看这并不简单。
As children we used to play Tinta and Hikari.
小时候我们经常玩Tinta和Hikari的游戏。
Everyone always wanted to be Hikari it would drive my mother crazy.
每个人都想当Hikari搞得我妈妈气得发疯。
We saw them armed for battle; swords raised.
我们看到他们全身盔甲手持利剑。
We thought they were heroes.
还以为他们是英雄。
Why haven't you told her?
你为什么不告诉她?
What are you talking about?
你指什么?
Your eyes, your hair
你的眼睛,你的头发,
you're pregnant.
你怀孕了。
The women offered in tribute have to be virgins.
女人作为贡品必须是处♥女♥。
Cassius?
是Cassius的?
He doesn't know either does he?
他不知道他是父亲是吗?
No
不知道。
Is that why you ran?
这是你逃跑的原因?
I could give my life for the village...
我可以把自己的生命给这个村子...
but not my child's.
但孩子不行。
You should have told her mother she would've understood.
你应该告诉你妈妈,她一定会理解的。
How can you be so sure?
你怎么如此确定?
Because she's a mother too.
因为她也是母亲。
There's no waterway out of here
没有水路离开这里。
jungle to the north and west desert to the east.
北边和南边是丛林,东边是沙漠。
Well it was always a long shot.
看来又是一次长途。
I guess we head out in the morning.
我想我们应该起早出发。
Can we help you gentlemen?
有什么事吗先生?
what is it?
Cassius?怎么了?
The Hikari will retaliate.
Hikari的人会来报复我们的,
They will ride in here and they will kill us.
他们会躲在暗处随时袭击我们。
Perhaps you should evacuate the village.
你们可以全体撤出这个村子。
You want us to run?
你想让我们逃跑?
It doesn't matter what we want.
我们对你们的要求无所谓。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表