剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
blinded by the harsh glare of your world
或被外面残酷的世界毁灭
Garza
Garza
my world is not so harsh as you imagine
外面的世界并没有想象中那么残酷
My friends and I have no interest in your precious metals
我和我的朋友对你的宝藏没有兴趣
Your secret will be our secret
你的秘密就是我们的秘密
You have saved our lives once
你救了我们
you can do it again
也能再救一次
What is this?
你们干什么?
Come on Challenger we're getting out of here
查林杰快离开这里
You damn fools
傻瓜
We thought you'd be glad to see us
我们还以为你会很高兴
Where do you think you're going?
你们想去哪儿?
As far away fromhere as possible
当然是离开这里
The rock knows your treachery it will not allow you to escape
岩石不会让你们从这里离开
Whatever you say Now!
你不管说什么!
The rock knows
岩石都知道
We'll stop here I'll scout ahead
等等我先去看看
I'll stay here with him
我留下陪她
I did suggest I'd might be a burden
我说过我会是你们的负担
We only have a few minutes of light left
我怕只能坚持几分钟了
I could've sworn we've been this way before
我发誓这条路我们走过
Nobody ever listens to me
你们应该听我的
Take the left tunnel I said, but no what did you two do
我说过走左边的路,可你们都不听
Okay okay you were right are you happy now?
现在看见了,好吧好吧
It looks like it's time for another decision
这回我们该走哪条路?
Apparently you're the expert
很显然你是专家
The right one
走右边那条
Don't bother to run
不要逃了
there is no escape
这里没有出路
You certainly picked a fine time to start listening to me
你们肯定早就知道,所以让我来决定
The rock has returned you to us
岩石把你们送了回来
Garza please listen
请听我说,Garza
we have no designs on your riches
我们对于你们的财富毫无兴趣
Your fate is not up to me
我决定不了你们的命
Who then?
谁决定?
One much wiser than IThe Oracle
比我更睿智的人。
The Oracle?
先知?
that's a person?
是一个人吗?
The shining light of truth and wisdom
真理和智慧的象征
He will determine your fate
他将决定你们的命运
Cannibals Hey,
食人族
my one consolation is that these tough old bones
我唯一安慰的是我这副老骨头
will probably give them indigestion
让他们消化不良
We're not cooked yet Professor
教授,我们还没被煮熟呢!
Have you got any bright ideas,
你有没有什么好的办法
now's the time to share them
给他们露一手
Well at least they didn't kill us outright
至少他们没有杀死我们
Carry us on their backs all the way home
然后把我们扛回家
they might be wild Professorbut they're not stupid
他们是野蛮,可是他们不笨。
What does it matter?
那又怎么样?
they must all be dead by now
他们现在死定了
That's right, Professor
很好,教授
show them how the pipe works
给他们看看怎么抽烟
I'm terribly sorry but I'm afraid I'm out of tobacco
我非常抱歉我没有烟草了
I'm not
我有
But that's
但这是
Gunpowder
火♥药♥
There you go my friend
就这样,朋友
You pack as much in there as you can
往里面放的越多越好
Approach the throne and kneel
跪在先知下面
Will you tell world about us?
你会告诉别人我们的世界吗?
Sell our survival for the gold and precious
你会为了金矿和珍贵的
stones embedded in these cave walls?
宝石而出♥卖♥♥♥我们吗?
No on my word I will not
不,我不会
He speaks the truth He will not betray us
他说的是真话,他不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
You will answer the same question
你回答跟他一样的问题
I will not betray your people
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你们
This one is noble a better man then he knows he is
这个人是好人
he speaks the truth
他讲的是真话
Answer the question woman
回答这个问题,那女的
Two down one to go
就差你了
I will not betray you
我不会背叛你们的
This one
这个
What's the matter?
怎么了?
This one lies
她说谎
She will betray us
她会背叛我们
Why you little pipsqueak Silence
你这个小怪物 闭嘴
The Oracle has spoken
先知说了
you must all die
你们都得死
Yes that's it
是的就是这样
More
放更多的“烟草”
you need more
你需要更多
Roxton
洛克斯顿
Thank you, Summerlee
谢谢你萨莫瑞
Good enjoy the flavor
好好享用吧!
Let him go!
让他走!
If he gets back to his village he'll will be back with reinforcements
如果他回到他的村庄他会带人回来增援
There's no time
没有时间了
If the others aren't dead yet, they soon will be
就算他们没死也快了
Who are you going to believe me or that twelve year old troll?
你们俩相信谁,是我还是那小妖怪?
Thanks for nothing
非常感谢
Do you hear that? Listen
你听见了吗?听
Excuse me, we have just been sentenced to death
对不起我们刚刚被判处死刑
Did you feel that?
你感觉到了吗?
No
没有
That one I felt
好像是的
Another earthquake?
又地震了?
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗?
I hope so
我希望如此
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
Feel that
感觉到了吗
WarmAnd that?
有点暖和 哪儿呢?
Hot
烫.
Am I missing something?
能解释一下吗
Live volcano
活火山
You can't be serious
你能不那么严肃吗
I'm afraid so and we're sitting right on top of it
我们就在火山顶上
It is time
时间到了
Wait I must talk to Garza
等等我要和Garza谈谈
Oh you will, she is your executioner
当然,她是行刑人
Men say strange things when they are faced with death
人在面对死亡的时候会胡言乱语
It's just not my life or the lives of my friends
不仅仅是我和我朋友的生命
Your whole world is in danger
你们所有的人都有危险
Let me talk to The Oracle and if he is truly as wise as you
让我和先知谈谈,如果他真的是先知
say than he will confirm my warning
就能证明我的话
Time is running out for all of us
时间已经不多了
You've heard his claims Oracle
你听见了他的请求了
How much time before this happens?
离这发生还有多久?
I don't know hours minutes I can't be certain
我不能十分肯定
Never?
永远?
It's possible, but remote
也许在未来可以
Approach and kneel
过来跪下
What is it?
怎么了?
He lies
他说谎
No!
不!
He wants to destroy us all
他想摧毁我们的所有人
I'm telling the truth
我说的是实话
The execution will take place as planned
执行会按计划进行
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做呢?
You know it's true
你知道这是真的
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表