剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Nobody goes alone Challenger,I'm coming with you.
别一个人行动,查林杰,我和你一起去。
An extra rifle.It's fully loaded.
这枪留给你。上满子弹了。
Well Lord Roxton someone would think you cared.
哦,罗斯顿,原来你这么心细。
I do.
那是。
Come on sit down.
过来,坐下。
Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy.
慢点,慢点,慢点,慢点
How bad
真不幸。
I saw some yarrow a little way back along the path.
刚才过来的时候我看到一种草药。
It'll help stop the bleeding.Can you manage a few more yards?
能治你的伤。你能自己呆一会吗?
Yeah don't worry about me.I won't be alone.
别担心我,我有这个。
I'll be right back.
我马上回来。
Defeat. And no one defeats us.
被打败了。 没人能打败我们。
You're dying.
你要死了。
It's an honor to serve Drakul.
效忠您是我的光荣。
I await your command on the other side.
我愿意听您的发落。
Swift journey.
送你一程。
Let me go after them.
让我去抓他们。
Who do you honor? Myself.
你以谁为荣?自己。
Who do you honor?My father.
以谁为荣?父亲。
Who do you honor? My tribe.
以谁为荣? 部落。
Then go, take three men with you.
去吧,带三个人去。
Alive, I want the secret of the flying thing.
活捉他们,我要知道那个能飞的东西的秘密。
I won't fail.
我不会失败。
If you do, I'll kill you myself.
如果失败,我会亲手杀了你。
A few hours ago he was dying.
几小时前他都快死了。
Now he's out running both of us.
现在却跑这么快。
Tired already,should I carry you both?
累了吗,要背你们吗?
No thanks. You seem healed already.
不,谢谢。看来你已经好了。
Superior metabolism.Like the rest of my species.
超强的新陈代谢。我们种族的特点。
Get down! We'll handle this!
躲开! 我们来对付!
Sometimes the old ways are the best.
有时候,原始的方法最有效。
Marguerite?
玛格丽特?
You are my prisoners.Surrender to the will of Drakul.
你是我的囚犯。快点向Drakul投降。
What have you done with... Not my day.
你怎么会... 很不幸。
There are two more of them.
他们还有两个。
Drakul will be pleased.
Drakul会很高兴。
To camp.
回营。
We will search for the others.
我们去找那两个。
This will do Challenger.
这儿不错,查林杰。
We can make camp,spend the night if we have to.
可以搭帐篷,也许得在这过夜。
You get a clear view of the whole valley from here.
从这能看到这个山谷。
Give me your spyglass.
给我你的望远镜。
What is it?
是什么?
Looks like we've got company already.
有朋友来拜访我们了。
Damn,
该死,
Marguerite's rifle! Let me see.
玛格丽特的枪!我看看。
Oh my God you're right.
哦,上帝,是她的。
I was a fool to leave them alone.
我不该把他们扔在那。
We don't know that they're dead Roxton.
还不知道他们是不是活着。
Then where the hell are they?
那他们在哪?
Killing them we'll never find out.
杀了他们也许永远不知道。
What do you suggest?
你说怎么办?
Invite them over for tea and pleasant conversation?
请他们喝茶好好聊聊?
Yeah, yeah something like that.
对,就像那样。
Where are they?
他们在哪?
Let's try that again.
再问你一遍。
Where . are . they?
他们、在、哪..?
Gone. Are they alive?
走了。 还活着吗?
I got all the time in the world.
我没有耐心了。
Which is more then I can say for you.
快说,不然杀了你。
Yes.
是的。
Where are they?
他们在哪?
At our camp,prisoner's of Drakul.
我们的营地,Drakul的囚犯。
Who?
谁?
Our leader, my father.
我们的首领,我父亲。
How many men in your camp?
你们的营地有多少人?
Not many four or five.
不多,四五个。
That means we can count on at least fifty.
就是说最少有50个。
You! You're free to go.
你!你可以走了。
Are you mad?
你疯啦?
Tell Drakul that if he doesn't release our friends,
告诉Drakul如果不放了我的朋友,
he won't see his son alive. Go!
就别再想再见他儿子活着。滚!
I thought you said only a few hours walk?
我记得你说走几个小时就到了?
For me yes,
对我是的,
I neglected to take into account your
我忘了把你们
inferior skeletal structure.
低等的骨骼结构考虑在内了。
There is no raider's camp is there?
根本没有强盗,是吗?
This is all just a big game.
这就是个玩笑。
I don't play games.
我从不开玩笑。
Drakul's camp is on the other side.
Drakul的营地就在另一边。
Fine, after you.
很好,你先过。
Not afraid of heights are you?
你并不是怕高,对吧?
Gaze upon thy feeble enemy.
看看不堪一击的敌人。
Oh my God.
哦,我的上帝。
They don't look so feeble to me.
我看他们一点也不弱。
Three of us against a small army.
我们三个要对付一个小型军团。
Well all we have to do is destroy their gunpowder and kill their leader,
我们只需要消灭火♥药♥、杀掉首领,
simple really.
这并不难。
Look! Right there below us.
看!就在那下面。
The balloon!
热气球!
Summerlee and Marguerite!
是萨莫瑞和玛格丽特!
No sign of Roxton and Challenger.
没看到罗斯顿和查林杰。
You are hurting me!
你们弄疼我了!
You son of a bitch. This whole thing was a set up.
你个混♥蛋♥。是你计划的对吧。
Believe me this is as much a surprise as to me as it is to you.
相信我,看到他们我也一样吃惊。
Although I will say one thing,
不过我要说的是,
the female human is as charming as ever.
那女性人类还是像以前那样迷人。
Aren't you an ugly toad.
一群癞蛤♥蟆♥。
Actually I take it back you're not a toad you're a wart on a toad.
我说错了,你们比癞蛤♥蟆♥还恶心。
The more you scream the sooner you die.
你再嚷嚷,我就杀了你。
What the hell do you want from us?
你到底想怎么样?
Make it fly.
让它飞。
Somebody's spiked your punch.It's a basket it can't fly.
肯定有人把你打昏了。那是篮子,不会飞。
Then you're already dead.
要真是这样你早就死了。
We have to save them.
必须去救他们。
What are two lives compared to the destruction of entire civilizations.
你们说是两条人命重要还是世界的存亡重要。
Listen to me you slimy bastard.
听着,你这个混♥蛋♥。
We both know this isn't about saving any civilization.
我们都知道你不是为了什么拯救世界。
This is about revenge.
而是为了复仇。
You do know...
你们也知道...
that with the flick of my wrist I could snap your spine in two.
我稍微一用力就能把你们的脊背掐断。
Those are our friends down there.
他们俩是我的朋友。
Drakul and the gunpowder have to wait.
Drakul和火♥药♥以后再说。
Well,
好吧,
if we're going to infiltrate their camp.
如果你们想要混进营地。
Some sort of distraction might be in order.
是不是先要吸引他们的注意力。
It might.
确实。
See,just off the top of my head you understand,
看,我一下就想到了一个好主意,你懂的
a large explosion.
一场巨大的爆♥炸♥怎么样。
You mean like a big stash of gunpowder.
你是说先找到藏火♥药♥的仓库吗?
Ah Brilliant!
啊真聪明!
Do you promise to help with the rescue?
你答应帮我们救人了?
You have me at a disadvantage.
看在你们救了我的份上。
Very well ...
说定了...
we explode the gunpowder and then we rescue the subordinate species.
我们引爆火♥药♥之后,去救你们的白♥痴♥朋友。
And then I kill Drakul.
我再杀掉Drakul。
Nothing like a lizard with a one track mind.
最好这个蜥蜴人没耍花样。
Ned, I'm glad you stayed.
内德,很高兴你留下。
Have you taken complete leave of your senses woman.
你的脑袋出问题了吗,女人。
A simple thank you for saving my life would suffice.
你现在应该感谢我救了你的命。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表