剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Damn!
该死
If only I could've reasoned with himYou have no choice
我应该三思而后行的你别无选择
It was either him or Veronica.
不是他死就是维罗妮卡
Let's find her.
我们去找她
If anyone had told me about this place I'd have them committed.
如果有人提到过这地方,我一定记得的
You okay?
你怎么了?
Fine.
很好
What is it?
到底怎么了?
Now is not the time for secrets What if they're wrong?
现在还不是揭晓谜底的时候?要是他们错了呢?
Did you really believe you were the high priestess?
你真的相信你是他们的救世主?
If we don't bring back the emeralds they'll be lost.
如果不把绿宝石带回去 他们会死的
And you're concerned for their well being?
你是为他们担忧?
Yes.
是的
Well no offence Marguerite, but you are one of the most selfish,
马格瑞特,我无意冒犯,但你是我见过的
selfcentered individuals I have ever known. Why do you care?
最自私的人,你为什么要担心
No offence, Roxton, but you wouldn't understand.
洛克斯顿,我也无意冒犯,但你的智商无法理解
Guys!
伙计们
Rest times over.
休息时间结束了
Our friends are back.
我们的朋友回来了
I think they want us to go this way.
我想他们要我们走这条路
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Must have missed a sign somewhere.
一定漏掉了什么线索
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
The emeralds.
绿宝石!
I don't think they want us to go back.
我不认为他们会让我们回去
We sure as hell aren't going forward.
我也确定前面一没有路走
We can't hold them here.
我们不能待在这
We can until we're out of bullets. And then what?
我们可以一直待到子弹用光 然后呢?
And then we think of something else. Now get ready.
然后再想其他办法。现在准备好
We'll make a run for it before we use up all our ammunition.
我们可以在子弹用光前逃走
Not a chance. It's either that or learn to fly.
门都没有我们要么会飞,要么冲出去
What do you say, Marguerite?
你说呢,马格瑞特?
Would you forget about the damn emeralds?
你能忘了那些该死的绿宝石吗
All your life you've been driven by something you don't understand.
你的一生被一种你无法抗拒的力量左右
It is your destiny to save us.
你命中注定要来拯救我们
Our lives depend on you making a leap of faith.
我们的命运掌握在你的手中,你的信仰必须得到蜕变
Marguerite, what are you doing?
马格瑞特,你要干什么?
Marguerite!
马格瑞特!
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Impossible!
这不可能
Evidently not.
这不科学
How the hell did you know there was a bridge here?
你怎么知道这有座桥
I didn't. You must have seen it.
我不知道 你一定看到它了
Did you?Well no, but that's just my point.
你看到了? 当然没有,我只是认为你看得到的
Save your point... to pry the emeralds loose.
那你认为我能拿到绿宝石吗?
Then all we have to do is get them back to the Druids.
然后我们就能把他们带给Druids他们了
How hard can that be after what we've been through?
再艰难的绝境都挺过来了,让暴风雨来得更猛烈些吧
Not another word, Malone.
你说错话了,马龙
You're quite sure we're right?
你确定我们没猜错吗 你还有其他解释吗
How are we going to tell her? I don't know.
我们要怎么告诉她 不知道
Now's a good a time as any.
现在就是个好机会
She can't be far. She is running for her life.
她跑不远的 她是为了活命
Stealing my baby. Not yours.
偷我的孩子? 孩子不是你的
We've been through this.
我们不能放任不管
His mother is dead. No, Veronica, I'm afraid she's not.
她的母亲死了 不,维罗妮卡,恐怕事实不是这样的
What? You saw them in the clearing.
什么? 你看到刚才的情况了
The baby wasn't afraid of her because she's his mother.
那孩子并不怕她,恐怕孩子就是她的
The one I shot, that was his father. No.
我打死的那个是他的父亲。 不会的
You saw them, Veronica,she was nursing him.
维罗妮卡 ,你也看到了,他们在照顾他
But Tommy's human you said it yourself.
但Tommy是人类的孩子这是你自己说的
Not quite human, but the next step in the evolutionary chain.
不完全是,但他是进化的下一个阶段
No, I don't believe it.
不,我不相信
That is why the apeman left him to diein the jungle.
这就是为什么猿人把他留在丛林中等死
Because he's different. The parents couldn't let him die.
因为他太特殊了 而他的父母决不会让他等死的
They came after him and they came after us.
他们一直在寻找他,然后找到了我们
They loved him, Veronica.
他们在保护他,维罗妮卡
His mother loves him.
他母亲只是想保护他
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Just give me the baby.
只要你把孩子给我
Give me the baby.
把孩子给我
Give him to me.
给我
It's okay, just give him to me.
好的,把孩子给我
Just give me the baby.
把孩子给我
Give him to me!
把孩子给我!
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
The Druids could have mentioned the bloody fire.
这些Druids应该告诉我们火的事
Beasts and savages are one thing.
怪物和野兽只是一个方面 必须闯过火墙
Oh, yeah. After you.
好吧,女士优先
Marguerite! Oh my God!Marguerite! Stop!
马格瑞特!我的天哪!快停下!马格瑞特!
That isn't Marguerite.Its Morrighan.
那不是马格瑞特! 是Morrighan
What happens now?
现在怎么了?
Now that you have made the leap.
好的,你现在已经完成了蜕变
This is only part of your destiny The rest will reveal itself in time.
这只是你命运的一部分,其余部分要你自己实现
I don't understand why can't you tell me now?
我不明白你为为什么要告诉我这些
You have given us life.
因为你给了我们生命
We must return to a time where we can flourish.
我们必须回到我们的时代去了
A moment in history,a place called Stonehenge.
历史上称之为石器时代的时期
What about me?
我怎么办?
When we go history will have changed.
我们走后历史将被改写
It would be as if we have never been here at all.
就像我们从来没来过一样
May the Gods be with you, Marguerite,
愿上帝保佑你,马格瑞特
and the spirit of Morrighan...
愿Morrighan的灵魂...
guide you.
指引你
Wait!
等等
Frightened of a little fog?
你害怕这点小雾?
I couldn't see where I was going that's all.
我只是看不到路了而已
It was pretty thick there for a minute.
我们只是耽搁了一小会儿时间
Let's get back to the balloon.
我们回热气球那吧
There's should be just time enough to investigate the peninsula.
还有足够的时间调查这个半岛
Provided we don't stop for any geological specimens.
看看能不能找到我们没有的地质样本
I still have plenty of room Can't you think of anything else
我还能带很多东西 你就不能想想其他事情吗?
Not at the moment.
现在不行
Let's go.
我们走
Any day now.
速度
And how far did you get?
你们走多远了?
The northern caves and a little beyond.
比北方的洞穴再远一点
Nothing? Less than nothing.
发现什么了吗? 什么也没有
Not a total loss.
也不完全是
Seems smaller than I remember.
它看起来好像变小了
So, anything happen here?
好了,这里发生什么了吗? 哦,简直就是次探险
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表