剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Ned already has someone.
内德已经有心爱的人了
Not like you he doesn't.
你才是
No, me I can take down a raptor
不 我可以征服一头野兽
climb a hundred foot tree or knife a snake at twenty paces.
爬上几百米高的大树 二十步之内驯服蟒蛇
But I'd never know which fork to use.
但我不知道如何使用刀叉
So you're interesting,you're unique.
所以你是独一无二的 你是唯一的
I'm not a publisher's daughter.
我不是出版商的女儿
Gladys isn't your problem,she's Malone's.
Gladys不是你的问题 是马龙的问题
If you care about him,tell him. Let him work it out.
如果你真的在乎他 告诉他 让他来解决问题
I'll take first watch.
我到外面看看
All right.
好的
Oh Veronica,
哦维罗妮卡
trust yourself and Malone.
相信你自己和马龙
I am risen.
我又复活了
Owww Quiet you'll bring the whole garrison.
噢小声点 你把护卫队都引来了
Come on lets get inside.
我们到里面去
Oh I think you broke my nose.
噢 我的鼻子好像被你弄破了
You're fine let's go.
你没事 我们走
One day I'm gonna strangle that woman.
总有一天我会掐死这个女人
Take a number.
别说大话了
This is incredible,it's magnificent.
我简直不敢相信 如此的宏伟壮观
Was it someone you knew?
这个人你认识吗?
The pyramids architect.
这是金字塔的设计师
He gave his life so he could become one with his creation.
他献出他的生命 永远和他的设计在一起
Killed himself? He was sacrificed.
他是自杀的?他是陪葬的
Gotta love tradition.
古老的惯例
Now his spirit either curses or protects those who enter.
他的灵魂或者诅咒或者保护 进来的人
Any word on which way.he's leaning with us?
不知道我们是被诅咒的还是被保护的?
This way.
这边走
I claim what is rightfully mine.
我来拿回本属于我的东西
How dare you enter this holy place!
你怎么敢来玷污这神圣的殿堂!
Is that any way to welcome your brother back from the dead.
这就是你欢迎你死去的哥哥回来的方式吗
Let our father welcome you when I have
让父王来欢迎你吧
sheathed my dagger in your heart.
当我将匕♥首♥插♥进♥你的心脏!
Easy now, no one needs to get hurt.
把匕♥首♥放下 我们不想伤害任何人
Who are these demons that accompany you?
这些跟你来的魔鬼是谁?
We're just trying to restore the balance of power.
我们只是想让你把皇位还给你哥哥
Before you had Ramses buried alive that is.
我们不希望今后谁再被活埋 如此而已
Fiend - spawn of Set.
魔鬼 你是邪恶的魔鬼
I prefer you call me Pharaoh.
我更希望你能称呼我法老
Any sign of her? None.
有什么迹象吗 没有
She must have given up. Uh uh.
他也许是放弃了 啊哈
Not convinced.
你放心
Let's make it home alive then I'll be convinced;
只有安全的回到家中我才能放心
time to wake Summerlee...
该叫醒萨莫瑞...
...and for us to get going. Give him a minute.
...我们该走了 -让他再睡会吧
He could use the rest.
他一定是累坏了
Nonsense my child I'm as fit as a fiddle.
我没事的 孩子 我已经是精神饱满
Of course you are, let's go.
当然了 我们走
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Just tweaked my back should settle in a minute.
只是背后有点麻 一会就好了
Oh he's all right, aren't you Summerlee?
噢 他没事的 是吧萨莫瑞?
I tell you what Veronica and I will take point you watch our backs.
你们听我说维罗妮卡 和我走前面 你负责后面
In case that things still out there.
我们一起走回去
Thank you John,you can count on me.
谢谢约翰 不会让你失望的
Good man.
很好
Run Summerlee!
快跑萨莫瑞!
Move it! Come on.come on. come on!
快点快点快点!
We are Ramses risen from the dead.
我是拉姆西斯 我死而复生了
Osiris himself kneeled before us.
冥王奥西里斯他知道我阳寿未尽
是地界主宰和死亡判官。
奥西里斯是埃及最重要的九大神明“九神”之一。
Bidding us return from the underworld
让我重返人间
to lead our people into a new age of conquest,
带领我的人♥民♥重新取得辉煌的胜利
of glory.
和荣誉
Blessed by Ra our power is infinite.
伟大的太阳神 你的力量是无穷无尽的
Demon you are cursed not blessed.
魔鬼 你是被诅咒的
Devil - perversion of darkness.
你们是助纣为虐的魔鬼
Now.now who had who buried alive?
喂喂说什么呢 到底是谁活埋了他的亲哥哥?
No killing her Ramses that was the deal.
不要杀他拉姆西斯我们事先说好的
But of course not that would be barbaric.
我当然不会 那是暴君的行为
A conscious now from the monster who murdered his own father.
众神灵在上 惩戒这个杀死亲生父亲的魔鬼
What? Oops.Murder?
什么 我的天啊 弑父?
Why do I get the feeling we backed the wrong horse.
我怎么感觉我们帮错了人啊
I'll see your corpse rot for this brother.
你一定因此遭受天谴的
You won't be seeing anything for much longer dear sister.
你永远看不到这一切的 亲爱的妹妹
Perhaps you should have let me kill her.
你们真不如让我杀了她
You evil son of a bitch.
该死的你果真是魔鬼
I am Pharaoh beyond good and evil.
我现在是法老 无所谓善良和邪恶
Here,
给你们
ample compensation for your trouble.
这是给你们带来麻烦的补偿
and your weapons.
还有武器
This has not been a good day.
今天真是太糟糕了
Ramses manipulated us from
拉姆西斯从我们救他开始就算计我们
Yeah, that was our first mistake.
对 那是我们的第一个错误
We can't leave him in power.
我们不能让他为非作歹
非得回去?
我是站错了边还是我们只有这一个选择了?
We have to go back. Wait Challenger
我们必须回去 等等查林杰
how do you plan to dethrone him?
你怎么才能让他退位
I don't know. Brilliant!
我不知道 好极了!
Why didn't we think of that?
我们为什么不想想?
Do you realize what we've done?
你难道不知道我们做了些什么?
Yes thank you I am well aware.
谢谢 我非常清楚
All I am saying is there's some things you can't undo.
可我说有些事情后悔是没用的
He's right Marguerite we've got to try.
他说的对 我们应该试试
How? In case you've forgotten he took our guns.
怎么试?难道你忘记他抢走了我们的武器
We'd be lucky to make it back to the treehouse alive.
我们能活着回到树屋就很幸运了
Let's at least rearm ourselves before we play cavalry.
我们至少回去找些武器 才能再回来找他算账
It would be too late by then
那时就太晚了
as long as Nefertiti is alive she's a danger to him.
只要娜芙蒂蒂还活着 对他就是个威胁
He's right we don't have a choice.Fine!
他说得对 我们没有别的选择 好吧!
You two want to go off and get yourselves killed have fun.
你们两个回去只有拜拜送死 太可笑了
It's a matter of honor.
这是我们的良心问题
What good is honor to you if you're too dead to enjoy it?
如果你们人都不在了还谈什么良心问题?
Hey!
嘿!
I'm not going with you.I'm not.
我不会跟你们去的 我不会的
George Don Quixote, as if there aren't
乔治·堂吉诃德真是惟恐自己不会惹麻烦
We'll never out run it. I'm slowing you down.
我们好像逃不掉了 是我连累你们的
No, I didn't mean it like that.
不 你不是故意这么做的
No time to argue people.
没时间争论了 你们两个
Roxton what on earth are you doing?
罗斯顿 你这是要干嘛
We're going to need a tourniquet.
拿这个做个绷带
For what? Blood
为啥?止血
it's the strongest scent of all.
那是最强烈的味道
There's got to be another way.
一定有其他办法
Well I'd do it myself...
我是不介意放点血...
I'm sorry Summerlee but it's you she wants.
对不起萨莫瑞 可它想要的是你
I'm afraid he's right Professor.
恐怕他说的对教授
The more blood around the less likely she'll be able to pick up the real trail.
如果周围有越多的血 他就越难掌握我们真正的行动
It's your curse you're just too charming;
它认定是你了 你真的很幸运
..you're her man. -Just do it.
被恐龙选中了 好吧 你割吧
Hot isn't it?
天好热是吧?
Not exactly the kind of stones I was hoping for.
这种石头其实不是最理想的 没办法
Thanks for coming back to warn us.
谢谢你特意回来警告我们
You kidding? It had nothing to do with you.
开玩笑吧?跟你们一点关系都没有
Really?
是吗?
If I show up without the two of you what was I supposed to tell the others?
如果我不管你们自己回去了 我怎么跟其它人交代
More trouble that it's worth.
我只是不想惹麻烦罢了
If it means anything, I'm proud of you.
无论如何 我真为你骄傲
Thank you - it doesn't.
谢谢 我不是
Uh.uh not that way.
等等 不是那条路
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表