剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
You can't be serious.
你们不要太认真了
We can be the hunter or the hunted;
你是想要当猎人 还是猎物
it's your choice.
你自己选择吧
I don't see Nefertiti.
没看到娜芙蒂蒂
He must have sealed her inside the pyramid.
他一定把她关在金字塔里面了
onward
前进
Let's go find out. No, first things first.
我们进去看看 等等
Let's get our weapons back then we can dig her out.
我们先把枪拿回来 才能救她出来
She could be dead by then. She's probably dead now.
那时候她估计已经没命了 现在她可能已经没命了
Come on.
走吧
Why do I bother?
为什么我要多管闲事?
Just a few more inches.
还差一点点
Help would be appreciated.
你能帮下忙我们感激不尽
That's it we've almost got it.
快开了
Well what are you waiting for?
还等什么?
Ladies first.Age before beauty.
女士优先应该长幼有序吧
Well technically I was born in 1♥8♥9♥5 so...
严格来说我是1♥8♥9♥5年生的所以...
Don't make me hurt you.
闭嘴 不要逼我打你
There she is.
她在这
Its okay we're here to help.
没事吧 我们来救你
What is it? Who's there?
是什么?谁在那儿?
Three people who've made a terrible mistake.
我们是三个犯了大错的人
Just get her unraveled so we can get out of here.
快点解开她然后离开这里
I don't think so.
那恐怕不行
I suspected something when my guards failed to return.
我派出的人没有回来我就开始怀疑
Maybe they took a wrong turn.
也许他们迷路了
Seal them in! No!
把他们都关起来 不!
Save it, its solid stone and a foot thick.
省省吧 那是石头 有一尺多厚呢
Wait it's...
等等,那是...
...a foot thick.
...一尺厚
The tomb is sealed,it's air tight.
我们被关起来了,这里无懈可击
There is another exit
这里还有另外的出口
for the Pharaohs spirit to pass beyond.
那是为了便于法老灵魂出壳
Well, anytime now.
是吗 那还等什么
The way will be revealed after death.
那个出口只有在死后才会出现
Mind if we don't wait that long?
介意我们不等那么久吗?
Sorry about the climb Professor.
对不起教授 还得让你爬山
At least this is one terrain she is not suited for.
没办法 这是恐龙最不擅长的地形
We'll soon find out.
我们还得继续
Well maybe she's given up. Would you?
也许它已经放弃了你会吗?
Her babies are dead.
它的孩子都死了
Damn it what's it gonna take to lose that thing?
糟糕 我们这次该留下什么呢?
Me.
我
You can't be serious?
你开玩笑吧?
Oh yes I am .child. It's my scent the mother has in her brain.
我很认真孩子 那只恐龙只记得我的味道
No reason to sacrifice the two of you as well.
没必要牺牲你们两个
Professor you're coming with us.
教授 我们是一体的
I'll carry you if I have to.We're all in this together.
必要的时候我来背你 我们不会分开的
I wish you'd reconsider my plan.
我建议你们考虑下我的建议
Dying is not part of the plan, let's go.
死亡?不在计划之内 我们走
Damn it, there's no way around it no way over it.
糟糕 前面已经无路可走了
Apparently your right John,we are all in this together.
很明显约翰我们这次真分不开了
Anything yet?
有什么发现?
Yeah, the crops came in nicely.
那是当然的,繁茂的农作物啊
Oh a few wars won woman and slaves taken,man stuff mostly.
还有战争场面 女人和 奴隶们 大多数都是人类
You?
你呢
Nothing that says exit.
没有写着出口的
Can you give us a better idea of what we're looking for?
你能不能想想我们应该找什么?
It won't be a single word.
那不是个简单的文字
It's not something meant to be read by the living.
那不是为有生命的人准备的
Great. How do you talk to the dead?
好极了 你会跟死人说什么?
In a prayer.
我们会祈祷
Yeah a prayer, but to who?
对 我们会祈祷 对谁呢?
Apis guide to the underworld.
阿匹斯 引导灵魂前往阴间
Is this guy tall,thin, short or what?
那个人是高 是矮是瘦 还是什么?
He's a bull.
他是神牛
Got him Come and read this.
找到了 你们来看
Ra's love will deliver you.
太阳神的最爱将保护着你
It's the same here.
我这里也有
It's on all of them.
这里全部都是
Yes this one too.
是的 这个也是
That's what these remind me of the mirrors in a periscope.
这倒是提醒了我 这些镜子是一些潜望镜
But Ra's love.What does Ra love?
太阳神的最爱。太阳神最爱什么?
The sun.
太阳
Get the torches bring them to the mirror.
把火把拿来 拿到镜子这里
Hold them close.
靠近一点
It worked.
我们成功了
Ramses.Ramses?He's gone.
拉姆西斯.拉姆西斯? 他走了
We're too late,my people are doomed.
我们太晚了,我的人♥民♥要毁灭了
Not if we can stop him.
我们去阻止他
Impossible, you don't know his power.
不可能了 你根本不知道他的力量
We've seen worse.
我们会应付的
Even if I return,
即使我回去了
he'll divide my people with civil war.
他也会逼着我的人♥民♥进行内战的
He holds the scepter of Ra.
他现在握有太阳权杖
Listen lady nobody buries me alive and gets away with it.
听我说 不会的 我们一定会尽全力帮助你的
We'll have to travel quickly.
我们现在要快点出发了
I can see shadows, light.
我什么也看不见 阳光呢
Your retinas are seared. Do you think you can keep up with us?
她的视网膜脱落了 你能够跟得上我们吗?
If there's a chance to save my people.
只有你能够拯救我的人♥民♥
Let's see, Ramses has our guns...
让我想想 拉姆西斯有枪...
magic scepter,armed guards. We
神奇的权杖,装备到牙齿的守卫 我们只有一个看不见的女人和两把破剑
any ideas?
有什么好主意?
Maybe, give me a minute.
也许 等我一会
Well the wind shifted our scent.
现在 风把我们的气味吹散了
She's confused but not for long.
它迷路了 但不会很久
Marvelous creature really.
真是个固执的生物
A bit too stubborn from my liking.
它比我想象的固执
You were right I should have told Ned.
你说得对 我应该跟内德说的
You'll get your chance.
你还有机会
You have a plan?
有什么计划?
Seems you were right Professor.There is only one way to stop her.
也许你说的对教授 这是唯一阻止它的办法
What?
什么?
There that should do it.
这里 这样好多了
This is the largest one I could find.
这是我能找到的最大的个了
Yes, that'll do.
好的 绑它一下
There's not much time.Get it up.
没时间了 快点
Let me see your arm.
我看看你的手臂
You need more blood,anything for the cause.
也许你需要更多的血 没事 你随便吧
Not this time,just your bandage.
这次不用了 绷带就可以了
Summerlee? Come on.
萨莫瑞? 快点
There, I'd say you never looked better.
你看起来好极了
And just in time.
我们赶快离开
Stop Ramses I command you!
停下拉姆西斯 我现在命令你!
I too have returned from the dead brother.
我也跟你一样死而复生了哥哥
Down!
放下!
You have returned for the last time you blind pretender.
这是你的最后一次了 你这个篡夺王位的叛徒
Seize her!
抓住她!
Don't tell me another surprise return.
不要告诉我 你们也都全部都复活了
A resurrection really.
我们确实是复活了
You should have stayed buried.
你们应该全部被埋在地下
I could say the same about you.
这正是我想对你说的
I command you Ra show them your power.
我命令你 太阳神 展示你的力量吧
The light is mine!
阳光 都是我的!
Now! No!
开始! 不!
Don't you about Queen.
你难道不是神圣的女王吗?
Well forgive me if I don't find it amusing.
好吧 我承认这次是我的失误
Oh you wouldn't precious one. Malone.
这怎么敢当 神圣的女王 马龙
Well let's face it Marguerite he had you fooled.
你面对现实吧玛格丽特,他确实把你给骗了
While you two saw right through him,please.
好吧 你们两个最厉害了 行了吧
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表