剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Come on, it's time.
好了,时候到了.
No!
不!
Let me go! Let me go!
放我走!放我走!
Talibo,
泰利波
you mustn't let yourself get upset.
你用不着让自己这么不安.
But they were my friends.
但他们是我朋友.
Eat
吃吧.
They're my parents.
他们是我的父母.
What about Sinta do you know that name?
那辛塔呢?你知道他吗?
No I'm sorry.
不.很抱歉.
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗?
No just wandering.
不,只是随便看看.
What's the cage for?
这笼子是干什么的?
Sometimes the goats and sheep are locked up at night.
晚上我们把牛羊关在里面.
That path up there does that lead out of the canyon?
那有条路通往峡谷外吗?
I have no idea.
我不知道.
You don't know if there's a way out here?
你不知道怎么出去?
Ah! who would want to leave paradise?
谁愿意离开天堂呢?
I see your point.
我明白了.
Don't you like what you see?
喜欢你看到的吗?
So far so good...
目前是这样.
still cheating time.
没事可做吗?
Aren't we all.
你不也是?
You are quite lovely you know.
知道吗?你很可爱.
I bet you say that to all the girls.
我打赌你和每个女孩都这么说.
You don't have to do that,
你没必要这么做.
put on that hard edge.
活的那么累.
There's nothing to be afraid of, not here.
在这不会有烦恼.
Oh of course not...
当然不会.
it's paradise.
这是天堂.
You don't believe it.
你不相信吗?
A friend of mine once said if something sounds too good to be true.
我的朋友曾说,如果你觉得它很好,那就是真的.
it usually is.
这对你来说.
And what is it that sounds too good to you.
还不够吗?
A life of pleasure...
过快乐的生活...
the pursuit of art...
追求艺术...
beauty...
和美..
to feel safe, cared for...
有安全感, 被关怀.
to know that nothing can ever harm you...
没有什么能伤害你.
or to just look in the mirror...
或者,你照照镜子.
and know the image you see will never wither...
知道你看到的脸永远年轻...
never fade?
不会老去?
Forever?
永远?
Who would I have to kill?
希望如此
kirin.
凯伦.
Talibo
泰利波.
I'm sorry.
抱歉.
See I was right,
看来我说对了.
I knew he said that to all the girls.
他和每个女孩都这么说.
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么了?
You know you shouldn't upset yourself, or me.
你不该让自己烦心的,或我.
What were you doing with that woman?
你和她在做什么?
I greet all the visitors you know that.
我问候每位客人, 你知道的
Like you greeted me?
像问候我一样?
Talibo tell me what's wrong?
泰利波,告诉我,怎么了?
I saw someone I knew.
有个我认识的人.
Veronica one of the newcomers.
维罗妮卡?他们中的一个.
She won't be a problem...
他不是我们的问题..
none of them will, you know that.
他们都不是,明白么?
None of them, even that woman?
都不是?包括那个女人?
Kirin I gave up everything for you...
凯伦,我为你放弃了一切...
my world my husband.
我的世界,我的丈夫.
You chose to live.
你选择了新生.
Where is the evil in that?
这里不会有邪恶?
Calm yourself ...
别紧张...
have some fruit.
吃个水果.
No I don't want anymore fruit.
不,我不想再吃水果.
I don't want to feel nothing not anymore.
我不想没有感觉.
You've been a wonderful lover to me.
你曾是我美丽的情人.
Kirin what are you doing?
凯伦,你做什么?
You must understand this isn't a punishment...
你必须明白,这不是惩罚.
but a blessing.
而是恩赐.
But I love you.
可是我爱你.
And your love will live on in me...
我会记得你的爱...
forever.
永远.
No!
不!
Blessed are those who sustain us.
主将永远与我们同在.
The life you give is the life we live.
您的恩赐给予我们新生.
In your grace we find peace.
仁慈给予我们和平.
In your sacrifice we find harmony.
您的献身给予我们自♥由♥.
In your essence we find beauty everlasting.
您的精神给予我们永恒之美.
Greetings visitor.
我的朋友.
Kirin will want to talk with you.
凯伦想和你谈谈.
You know I always thought the English were the most civilized people on earth.
我一直认为英国人是全世界最文明开化的.
Oh my friend we have so much to learn.
哦,我的朋友,我们还有很多东西要学.
Right you are old friend.
你说的对,老朋友.
oh, this place is amazing.
这里太神奇了.
I've never felt so...
从没感觉过的...
At peace?
平和?
Me too.
我也是.
If my parents had been here I could've understood why they never came back.
如果我父母来过这儿,我理解他们为什么不回来.
well almost.
不,是几乎.
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
I know how much you were hoping to find them.
我知道你多么希望找到他们.
Have you seen Malone?
你看到马龙了吗?
Well hello to you too.
玩的开心吗?
Sit, have some.
坐下来吃点水果.
Malone where is he?
马龙在哪?
He's around here somewhere
他就在附近吧.
You haven't even noticed he was missing.
你没发现他失踪了吗?
He's not missing. He's just not here.
他不是失踪,只是不在这里.
John there you are. You must have some f this wine. It's absolutely delicious.
约翰,你才来.尝尝这种葡萄酒.味道好极了.
It looks like you've had enough for the both of us.
看样子你们已经喝了不少.
Have you seen Malone?
见到马龙了吗?
Malone no but I hope he doesn't miss dinner.
马龙?没有,他可别错过晚餐.
Have you all gone completely around the bend?
你们都只顾着喝酒狂欢吗?
Come now John I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.
好了约翰,没什么可担心的.
I mean what could happen to him here?
这里没危险.
Ahh yes of course paradise.
啊 是啊,天堂.
I found a cage at the foot of the mountain...
我在山脚下发现一个笼子.
they told me it was used to keep animals at night.
他们说是晚上关动物用的.
So what's wrong with that?
那有什么问题吗?
You tell me what kind of animal uses a spoon.
你告诉我,什么样的动物会用汤匙.
A spoon, a spoon.
一个汤匙,汤匙.
A spoon.
汤匙.
Well done.
干得好.
Is this standard issue for paradise?
这也是天堂的l礼节吗?
It's for your own protection.
我这是为了你好.
Really well you're killing me with kindness.
是吗?因为仁慈在杀我?
I've tried to spare you unnecessary worry.
我想让你消除不必要的忧虑.
Too late .do you want to tell me what the hell I saw out there?
太迟了,你让我看到这里有多可怕
A miracle.
这是天堂.
Not for Sinta and Talibo.
那辛塔和泰利波呢.
Unfortunate but necessary.
是不幸,但必须这样.
Cut the double talk what the hell is going on here?
你还是直说吧,这到底是怎么回事?
The fruit feeds us
圣果养育了我们.
keeps us immortal, serene.
让我们永生,平和.
Sedated.
还有顺从.
It feeds you and you feed it.
树吃人之后才能结果.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表