剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
What happened?
发生了什么事情?
We were unprepared.
我们 准备不足。
Well it was a rescue mission for Pete sake.Wouldn't you come armed to the teeth?
你们是来救人的 怎么自己还准备不足
Well no one believed Challenger was right.
是啊 我们没想到如此险恶
We thought you'd all been lost in the Amazon.
我们知道你们在亚马逊消失了
The last thing we expected was to land in the middle of savages and Neanderthals.
没想到我们也偏偏碰到野蛮的穴居人
Ape-men.
猿人
Those who survived the welcoming committee didn't make it past the T-rex.
逃出来的人后来又遇上了恐龙
But you survived somehow?
可你没死 不简单啊?
I was lucky...
我只是好运而已...
relatively lucky.
非常好
Yes well perhaps that's enough for now.
好了 还是别问了
Miss Riley needs to rest.
Riley 小姐需要休息
Lord Roxton?
洛克斯顿阁下?
Just Roxton will do Miss Riley.
叫我洛克斯顿就行Riley小姐
The others, Challenger Malone, Miss Krux?
其他人呢 查林杰,马龙,科鲁兹?
Are they here?
他们在哪?
Well actually they've gone fishing but they should be back soon.
他们去钓鱼了 马上就能回来
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah, yeah I'm fine...
呃 没事没事...
everything will be fine.
很快就会好的
Just get some rest.
休息吧
It looks like he went in the river here.
看起来他是从这掉到河里的
Scuff marks.
这有擦痕
Yes definitely signs of a fight.
是搏斗留下的痕迹
Two maybe three attackers.
两个 也许是三个袭击者
Looks like an ambush.
好像是伏击
Three on one, knife in the back, tossed him in the river, problem solved.
三打一 背后一刀 然后扔进河里 解决了
Gotta admit it's efficient.
效率挺高
Hell of a price to pay for a few trinkets.
为这点小东西把命搭上了
But not for this.
不是小东西
Well come on then; faint hearts never won fair maidens.
跟我走吧 小心谨慎成不了大事
Never got knifed in the back either.
也不会背后挨刀子
For a chance to get off this god forsaken plateau, I am willing to shed a little blood.
为了走出这该死的高原 我宁愿流一点血
Yes I just prefer if it weren't my own.
你愿意 可是我不想流血
Get Down!
卧倒!
Thanks.
谢谢
Now we're even.
你也救过我
I guess that means that's the right direction.
看来应该是那个方向
Yeah that makes me feel a whole lot better. Where you going?
是啊 你好像什么都知道.你要去哪?
To find a way home
找一条路
all the way home.
回家的路
Coming?
不去吗?
Summerlee.
萨莫瑞.
My dear girl you shouldn't be up and about already.
噢,姑娘 你不应该起来到处走
I'm sorry
对不起
I wish there was some other way.
我没有别的办法
You're obviously disoriented from that bump on your head...
你不会脑袋摔坏了吧...
Hands up!
举起手!
You don't need to tell me Summerlee,I can smell it from here...
你不用告诉我 我已经闻到了...
tastes like...
好像是...
Hey, over there.
嘿 到那边去
Don't! On the table!
别动! 放桌上!
I knew it...
我就知道...
you're not on any rescue mission.
你不是来救我们的
Yes I am...
是的,我不是...
it's just not you I'm trying to save.
我可不是来救你的
Tie them up, tight.
绑上他们
Not a chance.
你休想
Don't make me shoot you.
别逼我开枪
Look...
喂...
whatever trouble you're in,we can help you.
如果你有麻烦 我们可以帮你
Stay back.
别过来
Or else?
过来呢?
I don't have time for this.
我不想浪费时间
You can't shoot all of us.
你只能开一枪
No? But I can kill him or maybe the girl.
是吗? 可我能打死他 或者这个姑娘
Which life are you willing to sacrifice?
你想牺牲他们中哪个?
In the chair! Now!
坐椅子上! 快!
Sorry old boy.
对不起
I need to know.How long was I unconscious?
我想知道 我昏迷了多久?
How much time did I lose?
我浪费了多少时间?
Two hours maybe three.
两三个小时吧
Three hours?They must have found the body.
两三个小时?他们一定发现了尸体
They must be half way up river by now.
已经朝河上游去了
They? They who?
他们是谁?
I don't have time to explain not that you'd believe me. Tighter!
我没有时间解释 说了你们也不信 绑紧点!
What the hell is this place?
这到底是哪?
It's some sort of shrine.
某种神庙
These characters look like the same ones that were on that tablet.
这些符号♥ 好像和泥板上的一样
They are.
是的
So the other world was Heaven.
另一个世界 真是天堂
Not necessarily.
那也不一定
Seek the world beyond through the window of souls.
通过心灵之窗寻找外面的世界
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你想干什么?
What's the eye if not the window to the soul?
眼睛不正是心灵之窗吗?
Marguerite.
玛格瑞特.
Just hold them off.
拦住他们
We could use a hand!
快出来帮我们!
Got it!
拿到了!
Malone!
马龙!
Cover me!
掩护我!
Go!
上!
Malone!
马龙!
Hang on!
拉住我!
Watch out!
小心!
I can't hold them off!
我挡不住了!
Please don't let go of me.
不要放开我
What the hell is going on up there?
上面到底出什么事了?
It's all right; I'm a friend.
没事 我是朋友
Malone anything bad I have ever said about you.
马龙 我以前有对不起你的地方
Marguerite Krux? fancy meeting you here.
你是玛格瑞特·科鲁兹? 幸会幸会
Who the hell are you?
该死的你是谁?
An ambassador from your future.
一位大使 来自未来
Do be careful Roxton.
小心点洛克斯顿.
Oh not to worry Summerlee,I probably taste like chicken.
别担心萨莫瑞 我的肉有鸡肉味
Ah got it.
啊 断了
I don't understand why didn't she kill us?
我不明白她为什么没杀我们?
We weren't the ones she was after.
我们不是她要找的人
Do you think...surely not the others?
你说...是他们几个?
They should have been back by now.
他们现在应该回来了
You stay here Summerlee just in case.
你留下来萨莫瑞 以防万一
We'll never catch her.
追不上她了
She's had too much of a head start.
她早就走了
The balloon!
气球!
I had to fill it to check the patch it's ready to fly.
刚才我补时已经充好了气
Then let's go and the next time I shoot her it won't be an accident.
快走 下次我开枪打她 就不是意外了
You can't really expect us to believe you're from the future?
你不会以为我们会相信人来自未来?
A hundred years into the future to be exact.
确切的说是未来一百年
Right.
是吗
Of course you're the skeptic
就属你疑心重
the newspaperman Ned Malone.
新闻记者 内德·马龙
And you sir,George Edward Challenger...
还有你 乔治·爱德华·查林杰...
it's a real honor to meet you.
很荣幸认识你
As well as this lady of course...
当然 这位女士...
a true heroine.
是一个真正的英雄
Marguerite?
她是英雄?
Now I know you've got a screw loose.
你脑子一定有毛病
Hey!
嘿!
Well if you don't believe me perhaps you'll believe this...
你不相信我 也该相信这个...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表