剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
either we eat it or it eats us.
你要是不吃它,它就吃你.
Not hungry?
不饿吗?
Go away.
走开.
You might as well eat it,you paid for it.
你付过钱了,应该吃.
What's bothering you?
什么烦心事?
What do you care
不用你管
I care because you have an incredible instinct for self preservation.
我关心是因为你的第六感总是很强烈.
If you're worried about something, we all should be.
你要是担心什么,应该说出来.
You want to know what's bothering me.
想知道是什么吗?
Fine, you heard Summerlee's diagnosis.
好,你听到萨莫瑞的结论了吗?
Sounded reasonable enough to me.
我觉得很合理.
He's wrong.
他错了.
Progeria attacks children not young men.
早衰只针对儿童,不是成年人.
Whatever destroyed Sinta was something else...
无论是什么袭击了辛塔,
something deadly...
它是致命的.
and we're headed right for it.
而我们却在找它.
Sometimes I lie awake remembering
有时我醒过来,想起往事.
a song, a laugh.
歌♥声,笑声.
And then I try to picture their faces.
然后我努力画他们的脸.
Not from the photographs but...
没有照片...
as they really were looking down on me...
只是他们凝视我的时候...
I can't,
我不能
I can't anymore.
我不能,再也不能了.
We'll find them.
我们会找到他们的.
One thing you can't do is give up hope.
只要你不放弃希望.
Marguerite said.
马格瑞特说.
A lot of things she didn't mean.
她总是有口无心.
you can't listen to her.
你不要在意.
But she was right Ned...
她说的对,内德.
if my parents are still alive.
如果我父母还活着.
I'm sure they are.
我相信会的.
Then why haven't they come back for me?
那为什么不回到我身边?
What is it?
什么声音?
I don't know.It may not be anything.
不知道,也许没什么.
Wake the others.
叫醒大家
They're up.
起来了.
Where?
在哪?
Up there.
上面
Whatever it is, it's big and it's coming this way.
肯定是冲我们来的,很明显.
We'll head for the stream try to lose the scent.
我们去河边,不让那畜生进来.
Dear God!
我的上帝
Run!
快走!
We'll never make it to the river.
来不及到河边了.
Quick find some shelter, a cave anything you can defend.
快,找个地方,山洞,只要能藏身.
What about you?
那你呢?
The bullets won't do you any good its hide his three foot thick.
子弹根本不起作用,它的皮太厚了.
Come on!
快跑!
Up ahead I think I seen an opening.
往前走,好像有个缺口.
Where are the others?
其他人在哪?
Right behind you.
在你后面
Keep moving!
别停下!
We've been running for hours.
我们跑很久了.
Do you think we've lost him?
甩掉它了吗?
I wouldn't bet on it.
我不敢确定.
Our only chance is to find another way out of here.
最好赶快找到离开这儿的路.
If there is another way out.
不知道能不能找到.
I think we're in trouble.
这回麻烦了
Great idea Malone.run for the caves.
干得好马龙,你领的路.
Oh my God! it's herded us into its lair.
哦,我的上帝呀,这里会不会是它的窝?
It's found us.
他发现我们了.
This is it.
要来了.
This is it? This is what?
谁要来了?谁?
Aim for its eyes his most vulnerable point.
瞄准眼睛,它最虚弱的地方.
I'm sorry I got you into this Ned.
很抱歉把你卷进来,内德.
I volunteered.
我自愿的.
Roxton?
洛克斯顿
Yes?
怎么?
Whatever it is I'd say it quickly.
有什么话快说.
Daylight!
阳光!
Push!
快推!
Close it .close it!
快关上,关上!
A door in a cave?
山洞里有门?
Greetings friends...
你们好,朋友们
welcome to paradise...
欢迎来到伊甸园
You've arrived at an auspicious time...
你们来的很是时候.
our annual harvest festival.
正赶上一年一度的收获节.
My parents are they here?
我的父母在这吗?
A handsome couple I would have remembered them.
多好的一对,要在我一定记得.
No one named Sinta?
有叫辛塔的吗?
I'm sorry.
很抱歉.
Someone else here might remember.You don't mind if we look around?
也许有人知道,我们随便转转行吗?
How delightful you know this place is absolutely...
哦,太美了,你知道这里简直就是...
I mean the gardens alone.
我说是大花♥园♥.
I, I'm utterly speechless.
我...我无法形容了.
In which case this must be paradise.
我想这一定就是天堂.
Perhaps only for some.
也许是对某些人.
I've been trying to graft some cuttings,
我一直试着嫁接植物.
as you can see, without much success.
你看到了,还是没有成功.
Well the yellowing could be a lack of iron or perhaps a nitrogen deficiency.
枝叶变黄,可能是因为土壤里缺少铁,或缺少氮.
A botanist could I be so lucky.
植物学家?我可真是幸运.
Well I do have a certain reputation in some circles.
我在这方面还算是有点威望了.
Come now Summerlee modesty doesn't become you.
行了萨莫瑞,你还真不谦虚.
I don't recognize the genus.
这是什么植物?
It's quite rare.
非常罕见.
In fact these cuttings are from the only plant left of its kind.
事实上,只有我们这才能见到这些植物.
It might help if I can see the host plant.
希望还能看到更多的种类.
In time professor.in time.
当然,教授,当然.
One of us should keep his wits about him.
还是应该保持警惕.
In case you've already forgotten they confiscated our weapons.
你可能早忘了,他收走了我们的武器.
You heard Kirin is standard practice for all visitors.
凯伦说了,所有来这儿的人都是一样.
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样.
We have no idea who the hell these people are.
我们还不知道这些人是谁.
You're right I've never seen such a threatening looking bunch.
说的对,我还从来没见到过这样的地方.
Amazing isn't it,
很神奇,是吗?
almost too good to be true.
几乎难以置信.
Except?
除了?
It's a boxed canyon...
是箱型峡谷.
there's no way out of here except through that cave door.
没有路离开这里,除了那个洞门.
And past our large scaly friend.
并且经过那个长满鳞的朋友.
No one here seems worried about that, except me.
我看这儿的人都不担心,除了我.
And they say I'm paranoid.
还说我是猜疑狂.
You really don't trust anyone, do you?
你也不相信别人,对吧.
Only you my dear, only you.
只有你,亲爱的。只有你.
It's very important their names were Abigail and Tom.
真的很重要,他们叫阿比盖傲和汤姆.
No I don't think so.
不,我不认识.
Take a closer look.
在仔细看看.
Please they're my parents,
请求你,他们是我的父母.
I've been looking for them for a very long time.
我已经找了他们好多年了.
What about you?
那你呢?
I wouldn't remember.There've been so many.
我想不起来,这有那么多的人.
Visitors ,we can't help you.
朋友,真的很抱歉.
Maybe we should split up we'd cover more ground.
我们可以分头去找,这样机会多一些.
What about Sinta.or his wife Talibo?
那辛塔呢?或是他妻子泰利波?
I'm sorry we've never heard of them.
对不起,从没听过他们.
Talibo! Talibo!
泰利波!泰利波!
You were my friend.
你是我的朋友.
How could you let them do this to me?
怎么能让他们这样对我?
Please you're upsetting me.
什么?我不明白.
You're killing me.
你们在杀我.
You will live on in all of us.
你永远活在我们心中.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表